It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

Here's the problem.

As far as the Department of Justice AND the FBI are concerned, there is no more "case."

U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Wednesday confirmed that the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state will be closed without criminal charges.

Justice Department closes Clinton email probe without charges

The DOJ said (after Lynch and Bill Clinton had their private meeting) that they would accept the FBIs recommendation in regards to preseuction of this case.

Comey the weasel said that even though any other person having done the same thing as Hillary had done would face some sort of serious consequences, no 'reasonable prosecutor,' would take the case and thus they decided not to recommend charges.

This despite the fact that he also said that prosecutorial decisions were in the remit of the Justice Department, which had said they were going to punt before they even had the ball.

This whole 'investigation,' was an absolute FARCE.
edit on 25-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: concern

edit on 25-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: wrong person

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You are the forgiving mother of a criminal who doesnt see anything wrong with her criminal sons actions.

This is absolute corruption and a compromising of one of our highest enforcers of law, and you pretend its all good.

Its dark and not very innocent on your part.

Change? Into a cheap dictatorship? We have tried this all before, we just end up screwed, poor, and hungry with idiots for leaders.

edit on 10 25 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Annee

By receiving the donation it gives the appearance of wrong doing because of the job her husband was in the process of doing... if he had removed himself from the case, no harm no foul... if she had said no to the donation no harm no foul.

But it certainly gives the appearance that his wife got help, for favors rendered later... and that should be investigated.

I don't care about appearances.

His wife and he are not joined at the hip.

She is a separate person.

But the cold cash isn't a person is it?

And both are bound by the cash.

Hey! Not to back out, but I can't continue right now.

Truthfully. I' have a type of arthritis of the jaw muscles. I can barely see straight right now. Another time, OK.

Keep your craziness going

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Interesting:

Tweet

Related to this post:

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
And I wonder who they could be referring to in this email.

But no, there's nothing approaching a conflict of interest or even the appearance of impropriety.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Due to the ties, they can file all the paperwork the case can be reopened. I can't really see it happening, with all the people that would go down on a case like that. Bet a lot of money is going to people and groups to keep that seals shut.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Bet a lot of money is going to people and groups to keep that seals shut.

I don't want to even think about what kind of promises are being made to keep the Clinton coffers full through all this.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: kruphix

Here, let me help you:

A democrat helping the wife of an FBI official who is also investigating illegal activity of a long time partner of the person doing the donating.

Are those blinders surgically implanted?

So no elected Democrats can support this women in her campaign because of her husband's job?

Bottom line, nothing is illegal about this...so this is just more whining by the Right.

Actually, guidelines for Federal employees are that if it APPEARS to be a conflict of interest, it is and should not be done. The agent's wife should have not accepted the donation and the agent should have recused himself from any aspect of the investigation. As it stands, it appears to be a conflict of interest.

Just because they are all Democrats does not make it a conflict of interest.

Just because a friend of someone being investigated donated to the wife of someone involved in the investigation, doesn't make it a conflict of interest.

I know a lot of you are rabid to get something on Clinton...but this doesn't even involve Clinton.

Just becasue he was standing over the body with blood dripping off the knife and there was blood all over him and his cloths, DOESN'T mean he stabbed him. He could have just slipped and caught himself on the knife.

Dood, you make me smile.

Again, in the example you gave, there isn't any other reasonable explanation for the blood OTHER than being guilty of murder.

But the case we're discussing isn't so clear.

How much do you know about this particular donor's history of making donations?
How much do you know about their political/economic interests?
How much do you know about how many relationships she has in the Democratic party?

To immediately jump to her being a surrogate for bribery without evaluating the big picture seems shady.

I agree, and to openly dismiss it out of hand is ignorant. So it needs more investigation, and it doesn't need to be swept under the rug as most of Hillary's crimes have been.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

file all the paperwork the case can be reopened....

The problem with this is, that it's still all the same people who are engaged in the blatant conflicts of interest, appearances of, AND actuality of impropriety who would be reopening the case.

Since they have already said there's nothing there, all of this new information would then be collected and anyone not already granted it would be given immunity and or not recall/plead the 5th to questions regarding all of this.

Comey, Lynch, and, Obama at the very least should ALL be impeached.

What do you think the odds are of that happening?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oddly enough, Terry McAuliffe is under FBI investigation....
not that I'll be thinking anything will come of it.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe: The Virginia Government is currently under investigation concerning his foreign sources of income before taking office.[11] Reports have cited a $120,000 contribution to McAuliffe’s 2013 gubernatorial campaign made by Chinese businessman Wang Wenliang, who also donated millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.

The investigation is also reportedly focused on McAuliffe’s former role on the Clinton Global Initiative’s board of directors.[12]

globalcompliancenews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

If you're looking for a signed document that states that he received bribes (and it spells out bribes) for ignoring illegal activity. . . . .

Then no one, no where, at any time has ever been guilty of anything.

Ever.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow, that's pretty crazy. There's no way around how corrupt she is. You can support her as not being Trump, but to actually support her is pretty crazy.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Here, let me help you:

A democrat helping the wife of an FBI official who is also investigating illegal activity of a long time partner of the person doing the donating.

So no elected Democrats can support this women in her campaign because of her husband's job?

Bottom line, nothing is illegal about this...so this is just more whining by the Right.

Actually, guidelines for Federal employees are that if it APPEARS to be a conflict of interest, it is and should not be done. The agent's wife should have not accepted the donation and the agent should have recused himself from any aspect of the investigation. As it stands, it appears to be a conflict of interest.

Just because a friend of someone being investigated donated to the wife of someone involved in the investigation, doesn't make it a conflict of interest.

I know a lot of you are rabid to get something on Clinton...but this doesn't even involve Clinton.

Read my post again. If it APPEARS to be a conflict of interest, it is considered so.

The entire FBI "investigation" of the emails looks like a whitewash. The idea that she didn't have "intent" is pure crap. The fact that she willfully ignored the rules is intent. The fact that she lied to Congress is obstruction.

In my past, I handled a great deal of classified information. Had I or anyone else, done what she did, we would be in a Federal prison.

This election cycle, we are dealing with two of the most unpopular candidates in history. If anyone but Hillary was running, Donald would lose. If anyone but Donald was running, Hillary would lose.
In my opinion, Hillary has done the most damage to the country and her negligence allowed the Benghazi massacre to happen. She cheated Bernie out of a fair shake at the nomination and rewarded her minion, Wasserman-Schultz. The Clinton Foundation did a quick audit but there are still questions about the donors and their access to her as SoS. Her crony Cheryl Mills forgot whether she was working for the foundation or the State Department. www.cnn.com...
Then Slick Willie met privately with Loretta Lynch on her plane and they happened to talk about "grandkids and stuff." Within a few days, it was announced that Loretta would continue to be the AG in any Clinton administration and the FBI non-investigation was forgotten by all Clinton supporters.

Hillary seems to ignore rules and laws she finds inconvenient in her insatiable quest to be the first woman president. Any of the above events would have derailed any other candidate. Now we see Trump being painted as an evil misogynist because of his frat boy attitude. That's about it. He has no political sins because he hasn't been part of politics and the frat boy talk is all they have. Women are supposedly going with Hillary because of this. It is difficult to imagine that people can be so blind to political corruption but they are touting Hillary in spite of her illegal activities.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sorry for being o.t but is anyone watching Hillary right now? Is she standing in front of a green screen it looks very strange?????
edit on 25-10-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you're looking for a signed document that states that he received bribes (and it spells out bribes) for ignoring illegal activity. . . . .

I'm not.

Ever.

Find me a case of someone who was found guilty of bribery. Now, examine the evidence leading to conviction, and offer the same with regard to this case.

So far, your case looks like this:

Hey, some gal with connections to Clinton and a lot of other people in Washington made a contribution to the person who was investigating Hillary. Holy Mary Mother of God, this must be a bribe!

I have to admit, a better case can be made for this flimsy accusation than for 80% of the wikileaks accusations, but that's not saying much.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Here, let me help you:

Just becasue he was standing over the body with blood dripping off the knife and there was blood all over him and his cloths, DOESN'T mean he stabbed him. He could have just slipped and caught himself on the knife.

Dood, you make me smile.

Again, in the example you gave, there isn't any other reasonable explanation for the blood OTHER than being guilty of murder.

But the case we're discussing isn't so clear.

How much do you know about this particular donor's history of making donations?
How much do you know about their political/economic interests?
How much do you know about how many relationships she has in the Democratic party?

To immediately jump to her being a surrogate for bribery without evaluating the big picture seems shady.

I agree, and to openly dismiss it out of hand is ignorant. So it needs more investigation, and it doesn't need to be swept under the rug as most of Hillary's crimes have been.

I don't mind someone looking into it more.

But why aren't we focusing on the things we KNOW she did?

Like deleting all those emails, or pay to play Haiti style, or the 1 million dollar birthday gift from the leader of QATAR?

If this were our sole deviation from what we know to be true, I wouldn't harp on it, but the laundry list of lies has made it extremely hard to keep track of what Hillary has actually done, so much so that for a time I wondered if all these allegations might not be the result of Hillary's paid operatives, creating a smoke screen. On second thought, that idea doesn't really make much sense... At least, I don't think it does.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Sorry for being o.t but is anyone watching Hillary right now? Is she standing in front of a green screen it looks very strange?????

Why would you think she is standing in front of a green screen?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not.

Ever.

Find me a case of someone who was found guilty of bribery. Now, examine the evidence leading to conviction, and offer the same with regard to this case.

So far, your case looks like this:

Hey, some gal with connections to Clinton and a lot of other people in Washington made a contribution to the person who was investigating Hillary. Holy Mary Mother of God, this must be a bribe!

I have to admit, a better case can be made for this flimsy accusation than for 80% of the wikileaks accusations, but that's not saying much.

I heard that anyone owning Flying Monkeys would be disqualified. Goodbye, Hillary.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The outline of her body look strange against the background.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Why would you think she is standing in front of a green screen?

Because she is.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So, one guy out of hundreds investigating the matter was supposedly compromised?

What a shock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join