It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just becasue he was standing over the body with blood dripping off the knife and there was blood all over him and his cloths, DOESN'T mean he stabbed him. He could have just slipped and caught himself on the knife.

Ummm...no it doesn't mean he stabbed him.

That's why we have a judicial system that assumes innocence until proven guilty.

There could be many scenarios why he is standing over the body holding the bloody knife with blood on his clothes without having been the man that stabbed the body.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Annee
Yes
The donation was made to Dr. Jill McCabe's senate campaign, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI.”

Now do you see where there could be a conflict of interest?

NO!

What is this Saudi Arabia, where I'm property of my husband, and not an independent person?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes
The donation was made to Dr. Jill McCabe's senate campaign, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI.”

NO!

What is this Saudi Arabia, where I'm property of my husband, and not an independent person?

Are you being serious!?!?! Whatever Anne,

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The WHOLE system is corrupt, one thing I actually was happy to hear Trump say, I still think him and Clinton are tweedle dee and tweedle dum, but was happy that one cannidate's fight against another lead to the use of wording that the public needed to hear and have planted in their heads.

The more the public is exposed the more likely we are to correct things.

We really do have the power, but it's slowly being eroded away,
WE BUY THE GOODS THAT PAY FOR THESE PEOPLE'S LIVES and LOBBYISTS.

All we have to do is unite and agree to not buy for a few days to a week, or even we buy only mom and pop stores.

All the while we make our demands via social media, watch as so many stock holders panic and jump on our side and assist us in making things better.

WE ARE THE CHANGE but either we're all too boneheaded or just Ignorant to the fact.

Until we rise up we will all fall down.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: kruphix

Here, let me help you:

A democrat helping the wife of an FBI official who is also investigating illegal activity of a long time partner of the person doing the donating.

Are those blinders surgically implanted?

So no elected Democrats can support this women in her campaign because of her husband's job?

Bottom line, nothing is illegal about this...so this is just more whining by the Right.

Actually, guidelines for Federal employees are that if it APPEARS to be a conflict of interest, it is and should not be done. The agent's wife should have not accepted the donation and the agent should have recused himself from any aspect of the investigation. As it stands, it appears to be a conflict of interest.

Just because they are all Democrats does not make it a conflict of interest.

Just because a friend of someone being investigated donated to the wife of someone involved in the investigation, doesn't make it a conflict of interest.

I know a lot of you are rabid to get something on Clinton...but this doesn't even involve Clinton.

Just becasue he was standing over the body with blood dripping off the knife and there was blood all over him and his cloths, DOESN'T mean he stabbed him. He could have just slipped and caught himself on the knife.

Dood, you make me smile.

Again, in the example you gave, there isn't any other reasonable explanation for the blood OTHER than being guilty of murder.

But the case we're discussing isn't so clear.

How much do you know about this particular donor's history of making donations?
How much do you know about their political/economic interests?
How much do you know about how many relationships she has in the Democratic party?

To immediately jump to her being a surrogate for bribery without evaluating the big picture seems shady.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Yes

NO!

Are you being serious!?!?! Whatever Anne,

Absolutely I'm being serious.

I'm 70, I remember those days when women were subservient to their husbands. When women had to have their husband's sign for them to get credit.

And you're trying to tell me I can't be independent from my husband - - - because of HIS job?

Screw that.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You are trying to turn this into something completely different...nice try though.

This is about someone giving money to a wife when the husband is going to do favors. It has nothing to do with a wife being subservient. Great straw man argument.

Care to try again!?!
edit on 10/25/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

WE ARE THE CHANGE but either we're all too boneheaded or just Ignorant to the fact.

This I've said. We are the change.

Most people are complacent. They live their lives, maybe complain, but don't really want the responsibility for change.

Go small. Like a local group of whatever. Most in the group will sit back and let those who want to be in charge, be in charge. They want to reap the benefits, but don't really want to do the work.

I believe Leaders are born. I believe their brain is wired for it. Along with that Money & Power - - - will always go hand in hand.

If you really want to be the change - - - you have to accept the system - - - and be willing to work in it. Because, the system is not going to change. Things that work fall into place.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think this is a big deal. Thank you for the thread.

This is what makes so many of us sick to our stomachs. These power players move money around to punish and reward.
Politicians have always had the reputation for being corrupt. But, under the Chicago Way type political machinations of Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett, they have taken corruption to a whole new level.

The quid pro quo method of getting what you want has crossed the line right into criminality. But, when the FBI director and the AG of our great country are part of the power players, what can The People do.

It has become endemic and these people running our country are lawyers very savvy in knowledge of how to fly just under illegality. Ethics and bad optics are not important to them as long as they can just stay in power and avoid prosecution.

This is what makes the James Comey investigation of Hillary Clinton suspicious. This is what makes Bill Clinton's visit with Loretta Lynch so suspicious. This is what makes the 342 visits to the White House by Robt. Creamer suspicious. This is what makes this Terry McCauliffe's actions suspect.

These people play in the Washington D.C. political arena, learn the ropes, then go into lobbying, heading super pacs, etc. and use what they know to buy and sell power. The level of influence and corruption is drowning America.

#draintheswamp

edit on 25-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You are trying to turn this into something completely different...nice try though.

This is about someone giving money to a wife when the husband is going to do favors. It has nothing to do with a wife being subservient. Great straw man argument.

Care to try again!?!

Same thing: "Wife receiving donation" - - - but, should not because of her husband's job.

Because her husband is a Federal employee - - - and it "might" seem like a conflict of interest.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So it's out in the open now. No getting the cats back in the bag.

Lets see what they do next. I think the next course of action would be the judge having him removed from the case.

I really don't see that happening. But it is the next action.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

By receiving the donation it gives the appearance of wrong doing because of the job her husband was in the process of doing... if he had removed himself from the case, no harm no foul... if she had said no to the donation no harm no foul.

But it certainly gives the appearance that his wife got help, for favors rendered later... and that should be investigated.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

By receiving the donation it gives the appearance of wrong doing because of the job her husband was in the process of doing... if he had removed himself from the case, no harm no foul... if she had said no to the donation no harm no foul.

But it certainly gives the appearance that his wife got help, for favors rendered later... and that should be investigated.

I don't care about appearances.

His wife and he are not joined at the hip.

She is a separate person.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just to be clear, neither Clinton (husband or wife) made the donation in question.

Another Democrat made the donation. Although this Democrat has ties to Clinton, that's not particularly surprising or damning in and of itself.

We need more evidence here, guys.

And no, I am not a blind Hillary supporter who will refuse to accept any evidence presented. I'm just tired of the BS being spread by both sides.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Greggers

What "proof" would satisfy you?

Really.

The wife of an investigator gets half a million dollars from a friend of the person getting investigated, and the investigator finds "nothing".

How convenient.

I'm looking for the type of evidence that would hold up in a non-corrupt court of law. A "trail of evidence," so to speak. This is all circumstantial at best, and not particularly convincing except to those who want to believe it.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Awesome.

That effectively ends all corruption/bribery cases in America.

"No your Honor, I gave the money to his wife. She is a different person". Well, case dismissed then

Or is this another case of "if anyone else does it there will be charges" ?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

if he had removed himself from the case, no harm no foul..

That's it in a nut shell right there! He did not recuse himself.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The FBI is a let down. I used to think it was badass. Even wanted to join when I was younger. Glad I never set down that path.

They are just thugs in suits no different than the scum they used to put away.

Criminals.

link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

Awesome.

That effectively ends all corruption/bribery cases in America.

"No your Honor, I gave the money to his wife. She is a different person". Well, case dismissed then

Or is this another case of "if anyone else does it there will be charges" ?

There's accusations - - then there's factual proof.

Got any actual factual proof.

Wives are not their husbands. They are separate individuals.

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I don't care about appearances.

His wife and he are not joined at the hip.

She is a separate person.

But the cold cash isn't a person is it?

And both are bound by the cash.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join