It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Top Trump Adviser Roger Stone: The Moon Landing Video Was A "Hoax” Filmed In New Jersey

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
No, it means that if there are, Podesta will urge President Clinton to reveal the truth,

Why would he have more success with Hilary than he had with Bill ?

Did you know that there is an organized movement among ultra-nationalist Russian groups, possibly with government support, to deny the reality of the Apollo Moon landings? It feeds in to the Kremlin's campaign to raise Russia's status by tearing the United States down.

Any proof ?
Any explanation why you consider than the moon landing hoaxing should be regarded as a bigger embarrassment than hiding of aliens in the basement ?

edit on 25-10-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Why would he have more success with Hilary than he had with Bill ?

Personally, I don't think there is anything definitive there. Sure, there are some baffling sightings that cannot be explained, but nothing that would prove that "flying saucers" are real.

Did you know that there is an organized movement among ultra-nationalist Russian groups, possibly with government support, to deny the reality of the Apollo Moon landings? It feeds in to the Kremlin's campaign to raise Russia's status by tearing the United States down.

Any proof ?

They have threatened me by U2U and email for my participation in certain forums and threads. If you don't believe me, check these out. Remember, the Russian government has to approve blogs that have a large readership.

flytothesky.ru...

www.popmech.ru...

bigphils.livejournal.com...

www.manonmoon.ru...

mo---on.narod.ru...

My favorite:

stalinvolk.narod.ru... Why? They are up front about being Stalinists!

And of course there are YouTube videos:

(Of course, this is worth its own thread! "Anti-West Righteous Indignation?" That couldn't possibly be a state sponsored organization, could it?)

edit on 25-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Any explanation why you consider than the moon landing hoaxing should be regarded as a bigger embarrassment than hiding of aliens in the basement ?

Because there aren't any aliens hidden in the basement, and if there were, hiding them might arguably have been a valid national security concern.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
as if trump would peddle bollocks theories...

He peddled the birther nonsense, even claiming

the reality TV star claimed he had personally sent investigators to Hawaii to uncover information about President Barack Obama’s birthplace and boasted that they couldn’t “believe what they’re finding.”

Why is it nonsense?

www.theobamafile.com...

link   

originally posted by: DJW001How can a serious candidate for the highest office in the land turn to this imbecile for advice?

Same candidate who said, "I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.

Trump is a grand manipulator who in turn can be manipulated.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Please do make this into a thread! Looks like most of the leg work is already done and we need a good old fashioned CT to distract us from the dregs of this election.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

So, any US citizen that doesn't agree with the moon landing is a Russian traitor ... Because they wouldn't have be able to consider that their government could be lying to them as part of domestic propaganda ...

Because there aren't any aliens hidden in the basement, and if there were, hiding them might arguably have been a valid national security concern.

Given the overall seriousness of this thread :

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Please do make this into a thread! Looks like most of the leg work is already done and we need a good old fashioned CT to distract us from the dregs of this election.

I might when I have some time on my hands... perhaps this weekend.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: gmoneystunt

I wonder were Roger Stone got this information from. Why New Jersey warehouse? Any proof?

What does it matter? It's not "information," it's a crazy meme. As for the Dutch "moon rock"

en.wikipedia.org...

You seem overly defensive. I think it is a fair question to wonder where this information originated from. What was the link you gave me for? I know already know about the rock. Its fake. That I why I gave you the initial link

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

So, any US citizen that doesn't agree with the moon landing is a Russian traitor ... Because they wouldn't have be able to consider that their government could be lying to them as part of domestic propaganda ...

No, but you have articulated the Russian position perfectly. (Incidentally, the email you quoted was referring to Trump.)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The US media is lying to US population ... why is it Russia's fault ?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
Why is it nonsense?

www.theobamafile.com...

A known fake
www.snopes.com...

It is nonsense as Obama has released his BC's, issued from Hawaii who have verified him. Also 200+ failed birther court cases, and the courts stating Obama is a natural born US citizen.....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
all I can say I feel sorry for Science if Trump ever came into power... say goodbye evolution, hello creationism, all brought to you by the guy who recons the moonlanding is a hoax as well as AGW is a hoax told by the Chinese.... get ready to be thrown back into the Middle Ages.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
Why is it nonsense?

www.theobamafile.com...

A known fake
www.snopes.com...

It is nonsense as Obama has released his BC's, issued from Hawaii who have verified him. Also 200+ failed birther court cases, and the courts stating Obama is a natural born US citizen.....

Snopes.com is just a mom-and-pop operation that was started by two people who have absolutely no formal background or experience in investigative research.
accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Someone get me the address. I am in NJ and wouldn't mind to go take a look.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604

The slide to the Dark Age was given a big push in the 1990s, when Republican Newt Gingrich threw the bipartisan Office of Technology Assessment into the fires of limited government, as a sacrifice to the Beast Which Would Starve Government.

A Key Reason Why U.S. Politicians Don't Understand Science

"He's smart but not very wise," says John "Jack" Gibbons, who served as President Bill Clinton's science advisor from 1993 to 1998. "He always felt that he knew enough science that he didn't need any help. But he has limits on his ability to know what he doesn't know, and he never felt comfortable with the scientific community or the process of science, ... and he is so unpredictable."

sciencemag

Little wonder that Newt loves The Donald. A Narcissus reflection in the Trump koolaid.

"Newt is the ultimate pragmatist. He'll do and say today what is necessary to say and do today to accomplish what he wants, and tomorrow he'll say and do something entirely different."

Another American weakness for Putin to exploit.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If a group wants to do a secret filming project, New Jersey is the place.

The Manhattan project started in New York but was moved to Jersey to improve secrecy. Some were unhappy with leaving the name as Manhattan instead of a change Jersey Shore. I think the letterhead and coffee mugs had already been printed.
edit on 10/25/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
OK, if they said the Mohave or something I might consider it. A warehouse in New Jersey just blows it for me. The last place you would want to pull of a hoax on the world in New Jersey where there are tons of people. I am not buying it. He is an ARDENT Conspiracy theorist? I don't think he would last long around here with that story. This is the acid test for any conspiracy. If you can BS the ATS people, well then maybe...New Jersey lol!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

The US media is lying to US population ... why is it Russia's fault ?

They are not lying about everything. The Russian strategy is to convince Americans that everything the American media says is a lie... and Trump is helping them with his defeatist talk.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

You seem overly defensive. I think it is a fair question to wonder where this information originated from. What was the link you gave me for? I know already know about the rock. Its fake. That I why I gave you the initial link

Did you read my link? The supposed "fake Moon rock" was never claimed to be a Moon rock; it was a gift given to a Dutch politician during the astronauts' visit as a memento. Real presentation Moon rocks are encased in lucite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join