It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Top Trump Adviser Roger Stone: The Moon Landing Video Was A "Hoax” Filmed In New Jersey

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Roger Stone claimed that video of the moon landing was “a hoax ... shot in a warehouse in” New Jersey. Stone is a longtime top Donald Trump adviser and one of the Republican presidential nominee’s go-to sources for research.

Stone, who remains in regular contact with Trump (and whose talking points and theories Trump regularly adopts), is an ardent conspiracy theorist. For example, he has claimed that the Clintons orchestrated the murder of four people this year; the Clintons killed John F. Kennedy Jr.; President George H.W. Bush tried to kill President Reagan; President Lyndon Johnson killed President John F. Kennedy; and Sen. Ted Cruz’s father is connected to Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald.

In a January 2013 Twitter exchange, Stone wrote in response to someone stating that Americans “stepped on the moon”: “whole moon shot thing a hoax. Video shot in a warehouse in NJ.”

Wow. Just wow. I could not believe this when someone brought this up on a "moon hoax" thread. I'm absolutely speechless. How can a serious candidate for the highest office in the land turn to this imbecile for advice?

Original twit tweet.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Lol, nice try....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Wow. Just wow. I could not believe this when someone brought this up on a "moon hoax" thread. I'm absolutely speechless. How can a serious candidate for the highest office in the land turn to this imbecile for advice?

If you consider Podesta claims on aliens ...

link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Lol, nice try....

Please explain.

link   
as if trump would peddle bollocks theories...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

If you consider Podesta claims on aliens ...

All Podesta said was that Clinton would release any information that has been withheld from the public,if there is any. That is completely different than accusing the American government of the what would be the greatest fraud in history.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

I assume this is sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

So this means there have been/are/will be aliens ?
Wouldn't that be an even bigger fraud to history.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

There are a lot of people that think it was a hoax

The Dutch national museum said Thursday that one of its prized possessions, a rock supposedly brought back from the moon by U.S. astronauts, is just a piece of petrified wood.
www.nbcnews.com...

I wonder were Roger Stone got this information from. Why New Jersey warehouse? Any proof?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Keep reading tabloids,then post them in here will get you banished in a hurry,idea for this site was to deny ignorance,sounds like perpetuating it

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Roger Stone claimed that video of the moon landing was “a hoax ... shot in a warehouse in” New Jersey. Stone is a longtime top Donald Trump adviser and one of the Republican presidential nominee’s go-to sources for research.

Stone, who remains in regular contact with Trump (and whose talking points and theories Trump regularly adopts), is an ardent conspiracy theorist. For example, he has claimed that the Clintons orchestrated the murder of four people this year; the Clintons killed John F. Kennedy Jr.; President George H.W. Bush tried to kill President Reagan; President Lyndon Johnson killed President John F. Kennedy; and Sen. Ted Cruz’s father is connected to Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald.

In a January 2013 Twitter exchange, Stone wrote in response to someone stating that Americans “stepped on the moon”: “whole moon shot thing a hoax. Video shot in a warehouse in NJ.”

Original twit tweet.

for all that it's worth, "moon landing video".

not the moon landing itself.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Original twit tweet.

for all that it's worth, "moon landing video".

not the moon landing itself.

That's a mighty fine distinction you're making there.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Keep reading tabloids,then post them in here will get you banished in a hurry,idea for this site was to deny ignorance,sounds like perpetuating it

That's not from a tabloid, that was an actual tweet from one of Trump's confidants!

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Keep reading tabloids,then post them in here will get you banished in a hurry,

Lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

He was with Donalds campaign for 3 months and was fired.Then this nut bag went crazy when the press reported the firing. Then he went on a rampage making racial and gender specific posts about reporters because they attacked his pac he created. All the while claiming he wasn't fired by Trump. Even though Trump stated the foromg publicly he has never been totally sane. Can go into stories about his claim to have richard Nixon tattoo on his back. But one thing he was good at was taking down candidates but Trump decided he wasn't willing to use his methods and they parted ways either Trump fired him or as he says tried to shut him up and he had tO leave. Either way he will say anything to get attention good or bad .
edit on 10/25/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

He peddled the birther nonsense, even claiming

the reality TV star claimed he had personally sent investigators to Hawaii to uncover information about President Barack Obama’s birthplace and boasted that they couldn’t “believe what they’re finding.”

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I wonder were Roger Stone got this information from. Why New Jersey warehouse? Any proof?

What does it matter? It's not "information," it's a crazy meme. As for the Dutch "moon rock"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

So this means there have been/are/will be aliens ?

No, it means that if there are, Podesta will urge President Clinton to reveal the truth,

Wouldn't that be an even bigger fraud to history.

Did you know that there is an organized movement among ultra-nationalist Russian groups, possibly with government support, to deny the reality of the Apollo Moon landings? It feeds in to the Kremlin's campaign to raise Russia's status by tearing the United States down.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Lol, nice try....

Actually, it seems about right for someone connected to Trump's campaign.

And yes, it comes from Stone's account.
edit on 25-10-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Whatever the story, the fact that Trump associated with him at all is telling. Remember, Trump actually used a graphic from zerohedge on TV. He is either willingly or unwittingly Putin's puppet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join