It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If The Universe is a Simulation, what are UAPs? Does this explain Multiverse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Howdy, I'm no physicist and I'm sure somebody much smarter than I can disprove everything I write. I hope this post is somewhat coherent as I should have hit the hay an hour ago!

I'd like to hear your thoughts...

I have been intrigued by the theory that The Universe is a vast Simulation. Assuming that it is a Simulation then what are Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon? Does this explain the theory of the Multiverse?

Assuming that UAPs are
1) Not of this planet.
2) Under intelligent control.

Then UAPs would be "agents" of the Supercomputer. They could be the SCs way of monitoring the Earth and people or running experiments on the simulation. This idea of mine is still hatching and I don't know what to make of claimed Alien sightings unless UAPs are not "flying computer machines"
but have Aliens created as its agents.

The theory states that our Universe is a gigantic simulation created by a Supercomputer. For clarity let's define a Supercomputer:

Supercomputers are usually doing physics simulations, in which ... you divide the world you want to simulate into a bunch of cubes and assign each cube to a processor. The processor calculates the physics of that cube for some amount of simulated time, at which point it needs to find out what's going on in the adjoining cubes in order to compute the next slice of simulated time. Exchanging data among all of the compute nodes can be a serious performance bottleneck if you're trying to do this hundreds or thousands of times a second. So we generally build supercomputers using stock processors and custom, optical interconnects.

This in itself could be an explanation for the Multi-Universe theory where every decision that you make splits the Universe into different outcomes. For example you decided to have toast for breakfast. The toast burns so you make another batch and you're late for the bus and in turn late for work. In Universe 2 you decide to skip breakfast and just head on way to work. You're dehydrated and faint during your commute. (I don't know if anyone else has made this connection?) If a SC was running a simulation of our Universe then it could accommodate Multiverses in each of these "cubes" to calculate different outcomes. For what purpose? Beets me

Thanks for reading

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Given that the universe is a simulation--which is hooey, but ripe for exploitation, you can safely explain every aspect of UAPs that seem out-of-program by labeling them as much, glitches that inadvertently appeared.

Or if you want to mess with the whole theory of simulation, accept that the out of place artifacts/events as spillover from somebody else's simulation. You know, the game video that one cosmic player is running is interfering with the game that another cosmic player is running. I mean, of course, the bandwidth is only so wide....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

If we live inside a super computer simulation, I doubt that super computer would need UAP's flying around to monitor us. Since you don't see UAP's flying around in buildings, how would it be able to monitor what was going on behind closed doors? Or would the super computer only be bothered about what's happening outside?

If the simulation theory is correct maybe it was created for whoever is flying around in those UAP's, and they in turn created us? Who knows, but it seems such a waste of hard drive space to create a simulated reality just to allow a species such as ours to exist. We're almost always at war (which I suppose would make for some entertainment, if whoever was watching had similar entertainment buzzes as us) and we're on the fast road to self destruction, so nothing really special about us if you get my drift.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It's strange that even in a simulation we assume we are the most important.

If we are in a simulation the controllers of the simulation may not even be aware we exist. It's probably more likely that they aren't as there would be infinite universes/simulations for infinite reasons.

What came before the big bang could have been someone pressing "Enter", however that doesn't discount everything that we see. UAP's could still be aliens, drunk rednecks, secret military or other stuff that came about "naturally" within the simulation.

We could be living in a simulation, but the simulation may be to discover what would happen to black holes in a universe after 15billion years without an element we will never know of. Once they find this out they could switch us off without ever knowing of the trillions of unintended and irrelevant byproducts of their experiment.

But back to the point, multiple universes aren't saying that your decisions create extra universes. Just that all your decisions will be covered under the infinite universes. If you decide on Corn Flakes today, it could be 1,000,000 trillion years until a universe comes up with the same situation where you go for Rice Bubbles.

Simulation theory is interesting however there is no difference in studying a simulation indistinguishable from reality and reality.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Why couldn't aliens be part of the simulation?

Let's say that the human race will have the computing power to create such a simulation in a 100 years. We may not encounter aliens in that time, but we will be able to create a simulation to find out why. Such a simulation could be analyzed to find out how often intelligent species emerge and how often they encounter each other. Would they form alliances and communities or would they annihilate each other?

We may be in a simulation where we get visited by other parts of the simulation.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Its one big test for multiple versions of your spirit and karma.

Imagine this; every decision that is put into motion or avoided results in a swap between 2 versions of your spirit.

Example: The weather forecast was a mixture between rain and sun. You are on the way to work where you pass the donut shop that has a special offer on. You think, 'hmmm, the guys at work do not come this way and will miss this offer'.

Option 1: you buy a box of donuts and hand them out free at work.
Option 2: you walk past with a thought of 'why should i bother'.

So now option 1 will take you into a reality where you walk home on a sunny afternoon.

Option 2 makes your spirit swap meat-suits with a reality where during the walk home, a massive dark cloud dumps its load on you out of nowhere.

Karma is a beetch when a person is a beetch to others.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Karma's a horrific idea.
Was Hitler just an agent of Karma and all those Jews deserved it?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Rapha

Karma's a horrific idea.
Was Hitler just an agent of Karma and all those Jews deserved it?

Technically in terms of multiple alternate realities and bad versions of a persons spirit, then yes, karma came back and bit them hard.

Same thing is happening now to Americans where American foreign policies have screwed up so many lives in the past, that everyone surviving now is paying the price for Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.

In actual fact, i believe that we are the lucky ones because it would not surprise me one single bit it the other bad alternate realities have already gone nuclear with Russia.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

I didn't take into account how vast the Universe is. Of course the chances of life existing outside our own planet is high with the amount of star systems ect.

Maybe Aliens are Aliens.

I guess why would the Supercomputer have so many different space ships?

Another poster suggested how could the Supercomputer spy behind closed doors. Thats a good point. Maybe it already could. And if it could then why would it need UAPs to monitor things when it could do so through other means? hmmm

top topics

join