It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I have the solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
With all the talk about voter fraud it dawned on me there is a very simple solution to prevent this from happening. It may not be possible to stop whatever train wreck is going to happen this election, but the answer is fingerprints. Just require every voter to give their prints when registering to vote and before they cast a ballot for any election, they have to use their print to open the voting machine. Before they can vote the machne has to verify they are registered and that they have not already voted elsewhere.

Of course, this is not full proof, but it is better than nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

No. Voting is a right. People need not give fingerprints to vote. Might as well let them chip you.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

the answer is fingerprints

it's just a matter of time before the urine and blood samples...

edit on 24-10-2016 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Who says they already haven't, maybe vaccinations already chipped us.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Or a valid I.D

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

There is no bigger supporter of requiring voters to identify themselves than me because we all know the party of fraud loves to cheat with multiple and illegal votes. However, if the Government EVER requires some sort of bio-metric data to vote it would cause me to cease all voting immediately. I would never willingly contribute my bio-metric data to a Government database.

Say no to Government databases of fingerprints, DNA etc.
edit on 2016/10/25 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Your solution has merit and may work.

The greater problem is the integrity of the voting machine. The integrity of persons identify claiming to be voter while its a problem, its lessor of the problem.

I Think this is video that you help you understand why Clinton will win. Its called Voter Fraud Exposed

usherald.com...

Voter Fraud Exposed

cheers

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
a reply to: reldra

Who says they already haven't, maybe vaccinations already chipped us.

Chipping people doesn't exist. In every manner it's ever described it's a fantasy in comparison to reality.

Your suggestion that it could be small enough to even be in the vaccination and still function in some manner, isn't even as blaring as the fact people think there is ANY chip that could track someone with any amount of success anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Look, I hate politics and everything political and really I could give a flying crap about all of it, but it just dominates the airwaves and Internet with it's BS aroma that makes it is very hard to escape.

You people gladly gave up your rights for 911 what is a little more, you want voter fraud, okay, so be it, fingerprints really wouldn't change any of it anyway.

I already said in another OP just vote for neither and let them try to wiggle out of that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm not a fan. I'm against biometric government databases in general.

There's a better way that doesn't require that. Put the databases online, give each person a receipt with a number on it when they vote. Use the online databases as the official tallies, let people publicly match the vote on their receipt to the vote that was counted. If it's not correct, you know there's a problem.

Count how many people come in to vote, if it doesn't match the numbers on the online database, you know there's a problem.

All anonymous, all secure.

new topics

top topics

join