It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump PAC Caught Agreeing To Take Illict Foreign Donations, Promising Influence If Trump Wins?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good practice run you gave me here...

Keep working at it.

Heard. I just cleaned up and added a little to my opening response.

Enjoy!

edit on 25-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Team Hillary decide not to take the bait , it was perhaps too risky to even try for so little money, she almost took that bribe of 12 mil from the King of Morocco , but better heads prevailed.

On Thursday, hacked emails from WikiLeaks suggest that is precisely what happened when the king of Morocco agreed to host a Clinton Global Initiative summit and give $12 million, but only if Hillary Clinton attended the May 2015 meeting. RELATED STORY Clinton Still Hasn't Faced Questions About Pay-to-Play Head On “No matter what happens, she will be in Morocco hosting CGI on May 5-7, 2015,” Huma Abedin, a top Hillary Clinton aide, wrote in a November 2014 email to several other advisers, including campaign chairman John Podesta. “Her presence was a condition for the Moroccans to proceed so there is no going back on this.” The timing of the summit was important because Hillary Clinton’s inner circle was planning for the formal launch of her presidential campaign and wanted to clear her schedule of paid speaking engagements and commitments to the foundation, particularly those that could cause political controversy. In January 2015, Abedin followed up with another email explaining in more detail why the future Democratic nominee couldn’t simply back out of the event in Morocco:
www.theatlantic.com...

So while definitely not a Trump supporter I am not into Hillary...a curse on both their houses, lucky for me my vote won't count in NY as that state will go to Her regardless, but I will give my support to Jill without guilt.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Give it up pal,no one wants your Hillary in office,even foreign countrys,maybe you should join CNN,I'm sure they have plenty of positions for hucksters

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Another reminder that this is NOT the Mud Pit.

This means:
NO personal attacks.
NO mudslinging.
NO trollery -- political or otherwise.

If you would like to play in the mud, it is highly suggested that you seek out the Mud Pit.

That aside, please remember that the T&C is in full effect here. Posts will be removed as deemed appropriate. Those who choose to ignore this also run the very real risk of having their posting privileges suspended. Not a cool thing to experience, so let's not go there.

Posts removed as political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings.

Let's the discussion civil. Consider this fair warning.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

this is indeed fantastic NEWS! Now it's official that PAC's are directly linked to the candidate. So there is no longer the "buffer" offered as with the first release of the O'keef video that proved the DNC broke the laws multiple times. Now we can directly blame HIllary for that and it's jail time for sure.

thanks for setting the bar on this sport.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Eric Trump attends pro-Trump super PAC fundraiser (09/13/16):

One of Donald Trump’s sons, Eric Trump, attended and spoke at a fundraiser for a super PAC backing his father on Tuesday, the closest yet that Trump and his campaign have come to blessing one of the competing groups that have jockeyed for support among big donors.

The event was held at the World Bar of the Trump World Tower in Manhattan, not far from Trump’s 5th Avenue headquarters, according to a copy of the invitation obtained by POLITICO. Eric Trump is not listed as a speaker on that invitation, but he showed up and spoke briefly, according people familiar with the even

The fundraiser was for the Great America PAC, which has hired longtime Republican operative Ed Rollins as its top strategist. They showed attendees television ads that they planned to air with additional cash, including at least one that incorporated Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” remark from last week, according to a photo of the event.

Follow the link in your own source please (and links are helpful):

Donald Trump’s campaign is furiously pushing back against a super-PAC that a former ally launched on Thursday with the aim of damaging Trump’s rivals for the GOP nomination.

The PAC in question this time? Roger Stone's PAC, Committee to Restore America’s Greatness:

Controversial political consultant Roger Stone, who left Donald Trump’s campaign in August, has launched a super-PAC to support the GOP front-runner’s bid by taking aim at his rivals — Marco Rubio in particular. In an open letter on the website for the Committee to Restore America’s Greatness, Stone alleges that the Republican establishment seeks to take down Trump.

So your article was a hit piece predicated on lies care to retract it now??

No and no.
edit on 2016-10-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey Ant, can I see the full unedited footage?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join