It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump PAC Caught Agreeing To Take Illict Foreign Donations, Promising Influence If Trump Wins?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's copy cat BS.

Trump "attacks" Khan family. Hillary lied to Benghazi families.

Women say Trump sexually assaulted them. Bill has many more under his belt and Rape allegations etc. Carries much farther with hills assault and character assassinations of bills victims, child rape.

Temperament, Hillary cackles at Giddafi's death on TV.

Security risk, seriously?

No taxes, She had to refile the CF returns when busted. Personal income deferred to tax exempt foundation.

Bigotry, Deplorables and food groups, hot sauce and general blatant pandering for votes.

Free media for Trump, carries her water.

Rigged, more evidence coming out for proof of rigging beyond Bernie.

Trumps rally violence, she paid for it.

Involved with Russia and Wikileaks, uranium and exposed emails.

on and on and on. Starting wars.

This is just what it looks like on the surface, it goes very deep.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

pretty much.

What a deplorable way to function in a democraric society.

propaganda and slander.....lies and BS catering to the lowest common denominator.

yawn.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Anyone care to try and refute the claims made? No, but they will lash out against Hillary.

Look, we got it, she's corrupt. Is Donald? Looks like the arrow is pointing to yes.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
Anyone care to try and refute the claims made? No, but they will lash out against Hillary.

Look, we got it, she's corrupt. Is Donald? Looks like the arrow is pointing to yes.

How ?

so far its nothing but an accusation..

they dont even say it happened they said '' they were prepared to... '' which is nothing.

I might have been prepared to assault someone.. you cannot charge me with assault.

The reason people comment on Clinton is because there is actual evidence of her doing this exact same thing.. but you ignore it!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sources within the other sources say.

Like'n it.

Video with the clips of them is at the top of the article.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This was one of the Pacs that was caught up in the scam pac stories earlier this year. I believe the Trump campaign said not to send money to them months ago. So the stingers got scammed.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

ooops...now you wrecked a perfectly promising Trump bashing thread. You naughty boy...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: theantediluvian

You mean like HRC did over the last 30 years? Good. I hope he does.

Im simply unconcerned with ANYTHING you have to say anymore.

We require no more of your input this election cycle.

TRUMP 2016.

30 years? This is the first time she has ran for President.
No it's not that's a blatant lie

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I do what I can.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Interesting...

a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

With one single article, from a foreign newspaper, what is anyone to do?

If true, it still plays out as 'a friend of a friend said to give it to another friend to give to my friend of friend, and then 'I'll whisper it in his ear' thereafter, but 'I'll need to be kept ignorant of who the donor is'' (para-quoting).

You'll want to read the section about the response from the Trump campaign, as The Telegraph is the only source anyone has to go by with this (?), and for some fun pop trivia check out the very end where they get into a bunch of the foreign moneys The Hillary has effectively sought out from the get go. Not to mention the monies via the Clinton Foundation going way back.

It could easily be argued she began this practice far in advance of the campaign mode in preparation of running, and took it to the next level (and the highest level in US history?) once her campaign went official. We know for a fact that within this history the sources include multiple terrorist sponsoring nations, whom happen to be amongst the worst on planet earth in regards to all that stuff that some of these already SJW extremists want to commit genocide against their fellow countrymen over (many of them are already at that level of hate anyways).

It's interesting that UK's The Telegraph would go to the trouble of all of this. Couldn't this be construed as a foreign entity (er journalists) trying to influence our US election, following the logic behind the Democrat's response to WikiLeaks releasing the emails (from the UK no less)??? Since I start paying attention to this stuff again this summer I've increasingly noted this trend of foreign / UK media outlets covering this election, and in essentially every instance having a clear pro-Hillary / anti-Trump motivation / slant.

What it speaks to me is these outlets are clearly owned by the same kinds of globalist mega-conglomerates as the ones that own all of our major media outlets, and are responsible for propping up Hillary who is an out and open traitor to the USA in numerous different ways.

Given that, it's ironic this story that the very stuff the globalists are all into (international corporate style cronyism / corruption), which has been the Clinton M.O. since the 90's, they're now trying to smear Trump for.

Likewise, if true, that would be a pity, while it will be interesting to see how hard the (globalist owned) US Criminal Media latch onto and report the story (given how they've effectively given The Hillary a total pass on this front), as well as how interesting it will be seeing how loud Hillary's followers get over it. Meaning, before you get too excited you'll want to weigh out the actual substance / validity of the connection itself, and then you'll need to go add up the amount of this kind of influence Hillary is under (which could be half of it for all we know). Just Soros alone has given her PAC's ten times her amount (and he has an open agenda to instigate a World War with Russia). One gold mining Hollyweird Canadian donor single-handedly gave her $100 million and use of one of his jets.

In closing, if true, Hillary followers should give Trump an added consideration, as he'd be stooping like Hillary somewhat on a metric where it's Hillary's bread & butter and to such a level that it might as well be what she's campaigning on, and likewise is would speak to some hypocrisy on the Trump campaign's part, which in practice that is what the progressive platform has become, as well as Hillary's entire campaign is pure hypocrisy (as Burgerbuddy outlined some of it above).
edit on 25-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Read your source. The PAC he disavowed was Make America Great Again. From the link:

The super PAC that has so far spent the most money to help Trump is the Great America PAC, led by Eric Beach, who worked for Rand Paul’s presidential campaign, and former Ronald Reagan campaign manager Ed Rollins.
In another sign that donors have trouble distinguishing among the groups, the Great America PAC received more than 600 donations intended for the Trump campaign itself, and forwarded them to the campaign.

The PAC has spent more than $1 million so far on pro-Trump ads but raised eyebrows with a TV spot that looked unprofessional and asked supporters to call a toll-free number to donate. One of its strategists, Jesse Benton, was convicted this month of buying an endorsement for Ron Paul in 2012. And Amy Kremer, a tea party activist who was an early leader of the group, quit this month over a disagreement with Beach.

“There's been a great advantage for us in that Trump wasn’t actively soliciting funds, and because of that we were able to capture the Trump supporters who were very enthusiastic,” Beach said. “Of course there’s going to be scammers, but we feel we’re the sole outside organization that’s been around and that is the most credible.”

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xuenchen

They've got the emails and I would image audio of phone calls.

So you imagine there's audio of phone calls... That's some pretty solid intel right there.

Hillary: Takes illegal foreign donations
Trump: Might have taken an illegal foreign donation because this guy on the internet has a feeling he did

Yeah, I'm still rooting for Trump, but nice try.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good practice run you gave me here...

Keep working at it.

I did see the article mention that Trump disavowed the PAC, but didn't go to the Google about it. I wasn't paying attention to this stuff back then to ave noticed.

Wrong PAC. The only one who has been disavowing the Great America PAC is Roger Stone (and he's been doing it all along) but that's because Roger Stone and Ed Rollins are longtime frenemies.

link   
a reply to: trollz

Cool story. They've got the video with the article now. "nice try"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Then why was half the article about Beach?

I inferred he was the real head of the PAC what's his name was supposedly part of and was allegedly collecting for.

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You need to take this down its a false allegation completely made up. See the Pac wasn't authorized by Trump. In fact quite thr opisit his campaign warned people not to send them money. In fact warned not to send any pac money for that matter.

“Big league scam,” Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told The Hill.

“We sent a cease-and-desist letter to this PAC in October and want nothing to do with this,” he said. “These guys are scam artists doing it for their own personal benefit and seeking to profiteer off Trump’s name. People should not give to this or any other super-PAC claiming to support Donald Trump for president.”

So your article was a hit piece predicated on lies care to retract it now??

edit on 10/25/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

Oh yeah? She was corrupt first! lol.

This type of argument pisses me off too.

"All politicians are ..." what?! Like "all muslims/mexicans/blacks/whites/reds/etc are..."

No they are NOT all alike and Trump is not like Hillary.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join