It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Democracy Partners Organizer In O'Keefe Video Coordinated With Breitbart Against Rubio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
For all of you crying about how the "lamestream media" isn't jumping all over the latest O'Keefe video — maybe this is why. Behind every O'Keefe video there's always deception.

Politico - Breitbart coordinated with liberal activist and organizer who disrupted GOP primary campaign events

A liberal activist and organizer coordinated with reporters from the conservative news site Breitbart during the primaries to cover his disruptions of events for candidates such as Sen. Marco Rubio.

Aaron Black, an associate with Democracy Partners and a former Occupy Wall Street organizer, worked with the pro-Trump site Breitbart, tipping it off about his stunts, exchanging raw video and coordinating coverage, according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation.

Black has resurfaced recently as one of the people featured in undercover video from the Project Veritas group. In the video, he claims to work for the Democratic National Committee. Though he does not appear on their payroll, his bio at Democracy Partners credits him with "working closely with the Democratic National Committee" during the 2012 election cycle. Black in the video says he helped organize violent protests in Chicago that led to Trump's cancellation of a rally there in March.

According to the source, Black coordinated with Breitbart via email, phone and in person, including when he dressed up as a robot and trolled Marco Rubio’s events. The relationship was described as very friendly. An article subsequently published on Breitbart featured video footage of a physical confrontation between Black and Rubio's New Hampshire campaign chairman.

"He worked directly with Breitbart’s political team on the ground in the primary states to sabotage Marco Rubio & Ted Cruz, and elect Trump as nominee of [the Republican] party,” the source told POLITICO. “[Black] was coordinating with [Breitbart’s] top staff to rabble rouse against Rubio at rallies."

Here's all the O'Keefe headlines the right-wing media is agressively forgetting to maximize the effectiveness of this latest O'Keefe hoax before it unravels:

2015 - Dead Breitbart’s Ghost Forced To Pay Up For Murdering Shirley Sherrod’s Career
2013 - Conservative activist pays $100,000 to former ACORN worker
2012 - James O'Keefe's Panty-Stealing 'Rape Barn' Sex Scanda
2011 - James O'Keefe Wanted To Frame NPR To Help Republicans
2010 - Breitbart disowns O’Keefe, demands apology for failed ‘love boat’ prank
2010 - Ambush Filmmaker O'Keefe Tried To 'Punk,' 'Seduce' CNN Reporter
2010 - James O'Keefe and friends plead guilty in Mary Landrieu office caper
2010 - James O'Keefe charged in alleged phone tampering of Senator Mary Landrieu's office
2010 - Sherrod Hoax Exposed, but Breitbart’s ACORN Fraud Lives On
edit on 2016-10-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Sooo.... Black was a double agent, or what's the point of this? I dont get it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Republican, Democrat.... Hope everyone is buying arms and preparing for the worse.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

that makes it ok to hire people to cause problems at rallys?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Oh, you mean "THAT" James Okeefe. Now I understand the stench emanating from Project Veritas.
No, just kidding, I knew it all along as soon as I saw his name on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Love these hum-dingers

according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Sooo.... Black was a double agent, or what's the point of this? I dont get it.

What it looks like is Black coordinated with Breitbart to disrupt multiple Republican events and was not working for the DNC.

Black is in one of the hoax O'Keefe videos saying he worked with the DNC to interrupt Trump's rally. But it wasn't the DNC he was working with.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
It's more.

From the source in OP:

Democracy partners:

"The coalition demonstrated against all 17 of the Republican candidates," the statement continued. "We engaged the media from across the political spectrum. When we organized events aimed at a Trump opponent, Breitbart was more than happy to spread the word. When we organized events against Mr. Trump, Breitbart amplified the Trump Foundation-funded con artist James O’Keefe, who attacked our firm and coalition."

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So Kool

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or he wasn't working with the DNC at all this election. O'Keefe's videos always turn out bogus and yet, again and again conservatives get burnt — not to mention victims of his deception who have seen their careers ruined — while ethically bankrupt Breitbart News keeps him around.

He's also refusing to release the raw footage because he knows the gig will really be up then. What's next? Revelations that Foval was working for Breitbart too?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Aaron Black AKA Aaron Minter.

So his profile is false or he is running both sides? Is he under the payroll as Aaron Minter?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

that makes it ok to hire people to cause problems at rallys?

You mean like Roger Stone and Alex Jones have been doing for $5k a pop? Like that?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I don't get it. If he wasn't working with the DNC why were the people in the video affiliated with they're campaign and why did two people get fired?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

im not picky
its disgusting from either side
is it not?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Love these hum-dingers

according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation.

give him a little credit Xuenchen, he made a good start at the great Wall of Words built in a foundation of sand. I give it a 9 out of 10 yawns ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

So, the argument now is that this was all a fabrication by O'Keefe (whcih the argument is then that he was a proxy of Trump)?

So Trump attacked his own rally's?????

I imagine next the assertion will be that Creamer and Foval were plants?

Is James "REFUSING" to release the full clips?

If Trump is filing lawsuits over it, you really think his team of lawyers s going to without the raw footage clips as evidence (opposed to the post-processed documentary)?
edit on 25-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

I don't get it. If he wasn't working with the DNC why were the people in the video affiliated with they're campaign and why did two people get fired?
typo *their"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I give it a 9 out of 10 yawns

That's awesome.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Could it be that "Black" was an infiltrator at Breitbart for a stint???? NAH!!

You'll have a long day tomorrow...

There's that.

You'll also need to deal with all of my work in the original thread, which corroborates most the the films outline.

Note that Black wasn't even hardly in the original main video (meaning why would they crap up the rest of the more damning footage and work). If there's anything to your piece here it would mostly deal with this little supplemental clip they released:

Note that he used the word "HIT", which I noted back in the big #DNCLeaks release and started asking if anyone knew its meaning then, and have seen it and underscored it as a common word in the new WikiLeak releases.

Some

new topics

top topics

join