It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Richard Nixon, L. Ron Hubbard and Conspiracy Theories Tie Into ‘Twin Peaks’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Cast list for Season 3 is very very interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Is David Lynch involved at all??

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

David Ducovny played a transsexual DEA agent in Twin Peaks before he went on to play Fox Mulder in X Files.

I have tried to watch Twin Peaks before, on Netflix. I've heard great things about it, but I can't seem to get past the first 3 or 4 episodes. Perhaps it's the dated presentation. I'm sure it was a lot different watching it first-run.

Same here. Late 80s is quite old for attempting to get interested.

Alas, Ill try again!

Netflix suggested it to me years ago. The late 80 s mill town opening really had me doubting until I recognized the road and then Snoqualmie Falls. Because I knew the area, the opening drew me in. Then I thought it was satire, making fun of the PNW and other shows common at the time. It has everything! You have a murder mystery with a soap opera feel, the moody teenage love triangle, a cop drama, military sci fi, abusive spouse, rich bad guys, situational comedy etc.
Then the bizarre happens. I think the red room is in the third episode with the dwarf.

I think most ATS members would love the show. It's strange, hilarious, and keeps the brain working.

All the characters are likeable in there own ways. I didn't like the Moody teenage guy (can't remember his name) or Heather Grahams waitress character. But I'm sure some could relate to them.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm watching.

Always watching.

As is my log.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

David Lynch is directing the new season. Mark Frost wrote all the episodes for the new season and he authored The Secret History book.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

RIGHTEOUS!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join