It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOBODY is "flipping my meat!!!"...NOBODY!!!!! GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Laughing my ### off over here that we have a 12 page thread on the front page about someone angry at a beer commercial for being too gay.

edit on 25-10-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Question: Do you show any signs of "Heterosexual" Out in Public? and by that I mean even Holding hands with someone of the opposite Sex. have you ever talked about an Opposite-sex relationship with anyone? have you shown any small insignificant signs of being "Heterosexual"?

If so you are a Hypocrite that is trying to mask their personal Biggotry

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I think that's a false assumption. I don't think we're being told everyone must accept all behavior. We certainly as a society need to be able to protect the most vulnerable among us. But we need to not be so narrow about what consenting adults choose to do. Granted, there are some things adults should do only in private, but with the sexual innuendo being such a product of our society (don't even think about the '60s era Rat Pack for example), we shouldn't take any more offense at one side of that coin than the other.

Turn on the TV, watch a movie, read a magazine, go to a sporting event and it's all right there in your face. I personally think we've become way too publicly sexualized, but if the worst it ever got on either side of that fence was a modest double entendre from a NPH, we'd be way better off than we are now.

IMO.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And some of the 'non pc' crowd is in here making the most noise about it.

link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

But at what time of the day was it played? Before 9 or 10pm?

Yes or I would never see it we watch netflix movies after 8 and never TV.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

Well, we could devolve this whole discussion into a debate about what is considered socially and morally acceptable public behavior, but I don't feel like going there at the moment.

Consequently, I guess I will just have to be okay with being a "hypocritical biggot".

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The Question wasn't about "Social or Moral" Public behavior, I asked if you had ever shown any "Small Sign" of being Heterosexual in public. Have you ever talked about an Opposite-Sex relationship with anyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

I answered your question, albeit indirectly.

If it will make you happy...yes. Final answer.

So go ahead, take your shot.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
12 pages cause a guy is pissed at a beer commercial.....Ats is going down the damn toilet when this equates to 12 pages and the front page.....give me a damn break.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'm not looking for a shot.

I think you are confusing "Orientation" with "Personality".

If we were having a Conversation and I brought up a Boyfriend, would you consider that "Throwing it in your face'? if I wanted to talk to you about some LGBT+ struggles, or some Difficulties I've gone through, would that be "Throwing it in your face"?

See, "Sexual-Orientation" and "Gender-Identity" are a Part of us, it's who we are not "All we are" so it's going to manifest in real life situations, it's as unavoidable as your (Assumed) Heterosexuality manifesting into reality

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Are you dead set against flipping anyone else's meat? You should clarify.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Hey! He's giving me a break from this retarded presidential rat race, don't spoil the beer snorting parade! It's funny, unplug the wood and chime in to this big slaughter of stupid advertisement.

Who said I'm a shillaryous trumpet? I'm just soaking wet and snorting coffee the wrong way.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm a non-drinker commercial is mute to me. The thread on the other hand is just silly.a reply to: PublicOpinion

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm a non-drinker commercial is mute to me. The thread on the other hand is just silly.a reply to: PublicOpinion

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

That's why some of us are here. The thread really is silly. Best thing about it has been the jokes directly and indirectly aimed at the OP.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

That's why some of us are here. The thread really is silly. Best thing about it has been the jokes directly and indirectly aimed at the OP.

I'm here for the chips and dip and to make sure my meat don't get flipped.

No double dipping!

edit on 25-10-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am so late to this party, damn work. Can we expand this concept to other products?

Maybe we can get Lance Bass to work for Nestea and Mario Cantone to go pitch for Saladworks. I can think of equally catchy taglines for them too.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't see why you would be this upset over a harmless commercial. They're not asking you to accept homosexuality as "normal" they're just making a tongue in cheek joke poking fun at NPH.

You're reading way too much into this. Change the channel if you don't like the commercial, I doubt it's going to turn anyone gay or change their views on the gay lifestyle.

If you're letting it get to you this much I'd suggest you stop and take a look in the mirror because there's absolutely no reason a commercial should upset you so much.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

[snip]

I dig it.

All I know is I want NPH to be my friend....him and Bob Saget... I could only imagine the good times.....
edit on 25-10-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
...I doubt it's going to turn anyone gay or change their views on the gay lifestyle.

Well. There I was, crushing beer cans on my head and watching NASCAR when this commercial came on. Next thing you know I threw on some Broadway show tunes and started redecorating my house.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join