It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOBODY is "flipping my meat!!!"...NOBODY!!!!! GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Heineken

I know you Muricans like to call pissy tapwater a real beer, but it isn't.

So, what's the fuzz? Bad producer produced bad advertising? What Bill Hicks said:

Try some Becks and enjoy yourself!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
NVM. Was funnier in my head.
edit on 25102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'll admit...that's pretty funny right there!!!

LOLOL

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall
Even funnier still!!

ROFLMAO!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Please don't talk to me. I get triggered by homophobes. I might have to make a thread on a website showing my shock and awe.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: Greggers
I expect not. I have a friend who was grabbing women by the p**** left and right, as all men do. He accidentally drank a Heineken and bam! homosexual. Immediately tried to flip all meat in sight. The local butcher was quite unhappy.

LOL!

That happened to me too. That's why I offered to flip the OP's meat.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: Greggers
I expect not. I have a friend who was grabbing women by the p**** left and right, as all men do. He accidentally drank a Heineken and bam! homosexual. Immediately tried to flip all meat in sight. The local butcher was quite unhappy.

LOL!

That happened to me too. That's why I offered to flip the OP's meat.

Maybe that's the problem? Maybe the OP WANTS his meat flipped, but no one offered and he's jealous?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think some are missing the fundamental point here. This is NOT about being gay, or some homophobic tirade. That's not what it's about! As I have state, I could care less what people do in their private lives. Matters not one iota to me.

No, what this thread is about is society at every level trying to ram tolerance of every single thing imaginable down everyone else's collective throats. That, is what this thread is about! It's about the unyielding social pressure to just accept whatever twisted behavior people can dream up. Again, what people do in their private lives is their own business, but the expectation that everyone else on the planet should openly welcome that same behavior as the public norm is misguided and wrong.

This thread is about pushing the boundaries of acceptance and tolerance beyond the extremes.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Psssst! Don't offend the undiagnosed meat lovers...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
But see...this AGAIN is why people get so bothered by this stance. If you disagree with homosexuality but don't care and let people live...great

The problem comes with the whole "don't want to see it" BS.

First, if you really didn't have an issue, why all the vitriol and venom? If you really didn't care, why can't the comment be, "it isn't for me...I don't agree with it...but hey whatever." Then stop there. Instead it goes on and on about how wrong it is, how it's shoved in faces. Is a TV commercial that you can turn off "shoved" in your face? Is it impossible to avoid the Pride Parade?

But that's just my pet peeve believe or not...my actual irritation is this...

Second, if people DO have such a problem with homosexuality, marriage equality, a commercial, that it raises THIS MUCH ire and irritation, then that speaks more on you then the LGBT. I believe in your right to free speech and your right to this rant. But it doesn't change the fact that YOU seem to have an awful shaky foundation since a commercial for a beer you rarely drank, that you can turn off and not see, messes with you this much.

Don't worry, I am not pulling the closet homosexual stuff. I am just saying that you need to look inward if you are this explosive about this. People who are comfortable in themselves are far more likely to be less affected by what other people do.

If two guys (or for that matter a hetero couple) is having sex in public in full view...call the cops. I am so down with that. But that speaks to that couple...not their orientation

and as a side note, Laphroaig never did much for me in several different attempts. The Balvenie is where I aim with Oban 14 as a backup

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I think some are missing the fundamental point here. This is NOT about being gay, or some homophobic tirade. That's not what it's about! As I have state, I could care less what people do in their private lives. Matters not one iota to me.

No, what this thread is about is society at every level trying to ram tolerance of every single thing imaginable down everyone else's collective throats. That, is what this thread is about! It's about the unyielding social pressure to just accept whatever twisted behavior people can dream up. Again, what people do in their private lives is their own business, but the expectation that everyone else on the planet should openly welcome that same behavior as the public norm is misguided and wrong.

This thread is about pushing the boundaries of acceptance and tolerance beyond the extremes.

Then strengthen your own personal core to where it does not affect you...period

link   

Yeah, that's the ticket! Wink...wink..kiss

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Your constant use of RAM and SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS,

Is just so hysterically ironic. C'mon it's on purpose right?

My aunt is the same way though I guess. Genuinely hates seeing any part of gay culture in media, then uses the ole rammed down our throats line.

I can't help but giggle at that unintended(?) double entendre
edit on 2016-10-25T11:41:23-05:002016Tue, 25 Oct 2016 11:41:23 -0500v000000232016-10-25T11:41:23-05:002016Tue, 25 Oct 2016 11:41:23 -0500Tue, 25 Oct 2016 11:41:23 -0500 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

LOL!

This thread is all about poor little you getting triggered by a gay man using a sexual innuendo in a wet advert. Diddums!

I don't see you crying about the adverts where women are eating fruit provocatively or calling for a ban on hooters.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I just had the most random, but possibly best thought!

He's already had his meat tossed, but the meat tossed left?

It's not about NPH being in advert and making sexual innuendos, it's about the OP's broken heart.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

It just reeks of "I'm not a homophobe, but..." don't you think?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

(Giggle) Yeah, there might have been just a wee bit of intentional sarcasm in that one.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
a reply to: Metallicus

Know what's offensive to me, watching Half Naked Woman eat a Hamburger with a bunch of "Heterosexual-Innuendos"

Exactly these two commercials ate the same trash, what offensive ways to sell a product to GENERAL public we are all watching this is not just for one line of people! It hey had a cat next to the grill and a guy saying "let me warm your pussy", or some such, no one would like it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Gosh, really?

Holy cripes...I never considered that angle!

(facepalm)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

And, as I believe I have already stated...I don't disagree with this premise.

I too see them in similar light.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join