It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From ObamaCARE in 2010 -to- ObamaSCARE in 2013 -to- ObamaSCREW for 2017.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Pyle

a reply to: drewlander

FYI, NO Republicans voted "YES" on the final vote to pass the Affordable Care Act. The Democrats own this piece of crap, lock stock and barrel.

The GOP owns the failure. They have done nothing but stage go no where repeals instead of working to fix problems. Never once offered another plan to replace. Just non-stop repeal failure after failure.

The GOP WILL own this junk car on January 20th. Hopefully, they'll push it over the cliff. Then open the garage door and roll out the new set of wheels.

Nope they have owned it since the 2010 election when they did nothing but well nothing.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
January 31, 2017

ALERT! ATTENTION!

Get onboard the ObamaScrew Train before 12 Midnight Pacific time tonight, or you are LOCKED OUT until January 1, 2018!!

Go to www.HealthCare.gov --- NOW!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

January 31, 2017

ALERT! ATTENTION!

Get onboard the ObamaScrew Train before 12 Midnight Pacific time tonight, or you are LOCKED OUT until January 1, 2018!!

Nah.... just go with this:

Self Pay Patients

Much cheaper than paying the ridiculous premiums to end up in crappy high deductible plan.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

January 31, 2017

ALERT! ATTENTION!

Nah.... just go with this:

Self Pay Patients

Much cheaper than paying the ridiculous premiums to end up in crappy high deductible plan.

SelfPayPatient.com should identify medical providers that allow patients to set up re-payment plans. For most people, paying $10,000 to +$100,000 at the time of treatment, isn't financially feasible.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have found it is industry standard where I live to automatically put people on payment plans. I have been offered plans for stuff as little $200 to 800, so I know if there were a major expense, I'd be OK with paying some down and asking to be billed monthly. My spouse, insured, also receives bills in the mail for anything that's not covered and his office too will accept payments towards the balance and don't demand everything right away.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Thanks again for related your personal experience(s), Ameilia. Those payment arrangements are usually within one's budget for relatively small medical expenses. It's when you get into the $50,000 to $200,000 range where the monthly payment is the size of a mortgage payment.

Expenses that high make people wish that they had at least a health insurance plan with catastrophic protection. Before ObamaCare, you could get a plan with $7 million in protection and a $25,000 deductible. The cost was $100 to $150 per month. It's easier to pay off $25,000 than it is anything over $25,000.

Unfortunately, ObamaCare made those catastrophic protection plans illegal. If the Trump administration makes them legal again, millions of Americans will gladly trade in their $700 a month Obamacare plan for a catastrophic plan that costs 70% less.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
March 15, 2017

Of the 12.2 million people who enrolled in ObamaCare for 2017, only 4 million were first-time signups. 10 million utilized fellow Americans to help lower their premium.

www.cnbc.com...

Past experience indicates that 15-20% of the 4 million will cancel their coverage before the end of this year, for one reason or another.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join