It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Infiltrates Secret Societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I was just speaking to a gentleman who sits next to me here at work about Secret Societies and politicians. According to his pastor, someone started a rumor at church that George Bush was a member of a couple of said organizations (Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove). After the Pastor spent hours researching to debunk it to no avail, he did the next best thing and turned to the Bible.

So the Pastor began reciting Acts 17 to his congregation. For those of you not familiar, it speaks of Paul infiltrating a "mysterious" group to spread the word of God. He then told the congregation that that is exactly what our president and the rest of the Christian politicians are doing. To defeat the enemy you must know your enemy.

Personally, I have a hard time buying this theory. I attribute it to a type of denial. Anyone want to offer their take?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You know I heard about this type of theory a while back. I must say that the idea is nearly impossible, but it does seem feasible in my mind for some reason.

Then I took a really hard look at what Bush is doing, and what his father was pushing for. There is no way on God's green earth that Bush could be "secretly" inflitrating "The Illuminati" ect... I just cant see how a person who signs the Patriot Act could ever be on God's side.

Personally I dont think anyone, at this point, could actually succesfully infiltrate and destroy from within. Its just not possible, the wheels have been turning for far too long. It would take a huge resistance from within to destroy it. Plus, "they" would catch on far too quickly. Kind of like when JFK discovered it all and tried to abolish the Federal Reserve (their stronghold) he got a government issued bullet to his cortex.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by Illuminous]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
George Bush became a member of the Skull and Bones Society while he was a college student, which was a long time before he claims to have become a Christian; therefore, he certainly would not have joined it to get converts. Also, active membership in Skull and Bones is limited to senior students enrolled at Yale University. Bush graduated a long time ago (although I don't know how, hehehe).

As for Bohemian Grove, this really isn't a "secret society". It started out as a group of bohemian artists (poets, painters, jazz musicians, beatniks, etc.), and eventually transformed into an annual gathering as sort of an art fair.

Originally posted by thirddensity
I was just speaking to a gentleman who sits next to me here at work about Secret Societies and politicians. According to his pastor, someone started a rumor at church that George Bush was a member of a couple of said organizations (Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove). After the Pastor spent hours researching to debunk it to no avail, he did the next best thing and turned to the Bible.

So the Pastor began reciting Acts 17 to his congregation. For those of you not familiar, it speaks of Paul infiltrating a "mysterious" group to spread the word of God. He then told the congregation that that is exactly what our president and the rest of the Christian politicians are doing. To defeat the enemy you must know your enemy.

Personally, I have a hard time buying this theory. I attribute it to a type of denial. Anyone want to offer their take?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
you can't infiltrate S&B, you have to be "tapped" by an existing senior.

Its not a rumor, S&B has to submit their membership to the Yale admin, just like everybody else, and GWB has admitted he's a member in TV interviews....what S&B does is a matter of debate, is it a satanic cult bent on taking over the world or a frat of super-networked rich kids

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
any initiative regarding inflitrating a "illuminati" type group from the inside would have to reasonably be considered to be God approved and helped. Second of all Paul did not infiltrate the group of jews in a synagoge, He walked right in and preached as was custom for jews to do (one at a time, each man could teach , and the leader of synagoge put out the undesireables). they werent even a secret society.

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].
Eph 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
(verse 12 not meaning not to investigate and reprove, but only conveying the magnitude of what is done (so bad even to speak of). otherwise contradiction with verse 11 occurs)
-----------------------------------
Pro 1:15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood. 17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird. 18 And they lay wait for their [own] blood; they lurk privily for their [own] lives.
-----------------------
Rev2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
22 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
(those who blindly follow pagan church teachings unknowingly)
-----------------
Due 28:50 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
(if isreal disobeyed the law)

in short, you expose SS. you do not join them and collapse from the inside. in fact the opposite almost always occurs.

[edit on 2005-1-24 by NuTroll]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Everybody wants to own George.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So one minute he's saying 'no, bush isn't in those groups', then, upon failing, twists a biblical text into supporting a contrary and convoluted position?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.freepressinternational.com...

I posted this in another thread, but here are/were our two presidential candidates, both members of skull and bones. Number 322 identifies them as the bavieran branch of the illuminati. Every source that has done an in depth study on skull and bones has found that it is satanic in nature. This leads to the question, is Bush a satinist?
Bohemien grove is in California and is a gathering of some of the wealthiest and some of the most elite people in the world. They also perform some sick, satanic ritual where they offer up a child sacrafice to moloch, which is spoken of in Leviticus. They don't use a real human, but they symbolicly burn an effigy instead. Alex Jones has a good video of the ritual. There is question to wheather or not he was allowed to attend and film it or he actualy snuck in and filmed it. Sources say both. I would tend to think he was allowed in. But the question is why do these people like Bush 1 and 2, Kissenger, Regan, Schwartzenagger who have admittedly been there, i've heard them admit it with my own ears, why do they attend? Are they satinists or christians like they claim to be?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I say Alex was "let in" as well.

I mean, the man has some good stuff, but his final answers are nothing more than to trust in God.

Bohemian Grove is not where they pass the collection plate around to all the Richest. On the contrary, I feel the 'elite' must go there to 'pay their dues', and this is probably where they announce to the rest of the members the current plans for President, etc.

Schwarzenegger '08

A Pastor that knows how to tell people what they want to hear? Unheard of. If George Bush infiltrated the Illuminati, P2 infiltrated the Freemasons.

top topics

join