It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Warns Efforts to Stop 2016 Voter Fraud Could 'Violate' Federal Law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Poll watchers are allowed. They are supposed to be there. They wear signs to show who they are. The Supervisor of elections in each county in each state is who is in charge of them. The media is trying to make this as if a group of Trump supporters are going to show up and attack people. I mean, based on the primaries, I would think that would be the DNC showing up, right?

We all know there is voter fraud. It happens each year. This means as much to me as the DOJ telling me as a US citizen i need to understand Islam more after a terror attack. It is conditioning.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Poll watchers are allowed. They are supposed to be there. They wear signs to show who they are. The Supervisor of elections in each county in each state is who is in charge of them. The media is trying to make this as if a group of Trump supporters are going to show up and attack people. I mean, based on the primaries, I would think that would be the DNC showing up, right?

We all know there is voter fraud. It happens each year. This means as much to me as the DOJ telling me as a US citizen i need to understand Islam more after a terror attack. It is conditioning.

The problem is that Trump appears to be telling his supporters to travel en masse to polling places without having any official "poll watcher" designation, without going through the steps necessary to understand proper poll watcher behavior, etc.

Trump's quotes:

You've got to go out, and you've got to get your friends, and you've got to get everybody you know, and you gotta watch the polling booths, because I hear too many stories about Pennsylvania, certain areas... So, go and vote and then go check out areas because a lot of bad things happen, and we don't want to lose for that reason. We don't want to lose — but especially, we don't want to lose for that reason. So go over and watch. And watch carefully, because we're going to win the state of Pennsylvania.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

It appears. It seems. I interpret. I hear that a lot from those who paraphrase Trump.

He is telling people to be vigilant. To look to make sure there is no voter intimidation. I mean, do you really think BLM is not going to be out in force on election day? We can we as citizens keep our eyes open?

I think it is a good idea. He is not calling for stopping anyone from voting.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So much in this post is pure fantasy.

No, Trump wasn't calling for folks to be "passive observers" look at what he said, he wants to make sure the election isn't STOLEN from him. It's a call to action, and you know that.

There was just as much violence from Trump supporters as from anyone else, and no, Jame's O'Keefe's over-edited videos don't prove anything about the DNC or violence at rallies.

Voter fraud has been investigated for decades. It has never happened in sufficient (or anything remotely approaching sufficient) numbers to affect a Presidential election. It is in every study noted as "virtually non-existent."

Yet, this narrative is carefully being built among the Trump faithful. And then you accuse others of "partisanship."

These untruths are getting really tiresome. At what point are you posting fraud?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

www.hackingdemocracy.com...

if you get a chance this is an interesting take on your non-existant voter fraud

hbo by no means is a friend of trump

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

if you get a chance this is an interesting take on your non-existant voter fraud

I've never said non-existent, I've said insignificant to national elections.

Got anything that proves something to the contrary? A blind link does nothing.

PS: Your link regards election fraud/voting machine fraud not voter fraud. You folks really don't bother with any distinctions at all, do you?

Show us the last Presidential election that was affected by voter fraud. Please do.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

It appears. It seems. I interpret. I hear that a lot from those who paraphrase Trump.

He is telling people to be vigilant. To look to make sure there is no voter intimidation. I mean, do you really think BLM is not going to be out in force on election day? We can we as citizens keep our eyes open?

I think it is a good idea. He is not calling for stopping anyone from voting.

He specifically told Trumpsters to ROUND UP EVERYONE THEY KNOW, After voting, and immediately head out to various polls.

So explain to me, please, how you can possibly interpret that to mean that he wants people to call their local election board days before the election to apply for an open "poll watcher" spot.

You appear to be the one with the creative interpretation.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Sorry, but there has been talk of fraud in every election and you are smart enough to know that. Now, in the case of Trump, he is being proactive. Obama himself in 07 talked about voter fraud..and how both sides have done it. So this is not a crazy conspiracy. in 2002 HIllary was still saying that Bush was not elected.

So the two who are championing this effort and colluding with the media are the same people that brought up the exact same things. In fact, in Obamas case he said to his voters to bring a gun to a knife fight. This is not delusion. It is read.

The narrative is being created by the DNC as something to blame their loss on. I mean, c'mon. HIllary is going to lose, go back to the CGI and make billions.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The narrative is being created by the DNC as something to blame their loss on. I mean, c'mon. HIllary is going to lose, go back to the CGI and make billions.

Ah, good old fashioned trollery.

Have at it, mate.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
ANOTHER NEW LOW from the democrats.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There "has been talk of fraud" sure. Republicans love to talk about fraud. Except every time it's investigated it's proven to be happening in insignificant numbers to effect any election, much less a national one.

Trump is not "being proactive" he's prepping an excuse for his ignominious loss.

Bush wasn't technically elected ... he won the Electoral College. Gore beat him nationally by 500,000 vote.

Oh .. and then you just go BS BS BS.

We'll see who needs to blame their loss on something on November 9th.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I've never said non-existent, I've said insignificant to national elections.

Got anything that proves something to the contrary? A blind link does nothing.

PS: Your link regards election fraud/voting machine fraud not voter fraud. You folks really don't bother with any distinctions at all, do you?

Show us the last Presidential election that was affected by voter fraud. Please do.

lol
hbo documentary about VOTING FRAUD is not about voting fraud?

"This method demonstrated, contrary to a previous Diebold statement, that a person attempting to rig the votes of a precinct would need access to only the memory card, not the optical scan voting system or tabulation software. "

This film covers problem with the 2000 election, that one wasnt close was it?

Or do you not want the general public to see what could be behind the curtain?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Call me what you want but all I stated is true. Denial is a sad thing. I can at least admit when i am incorrect but sorry, it is not BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

LOL ... you still don't know what voter fraud is.

Voter fraud is when a person (or persons) tries to cast more than one qualified vote.

Election fraud encompasses malfeasance on the part of polling place staff, the election commission, voting machines, etc.

Perhaps, inform yourself before you embarrass yourself, next time?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Call me what you want but all I stated is true. Denial is a sad thing. I can at least admit when i am incorrect but sorry, it is not BS.

I didn't call you anything, for goodness sake.

Yes, denial is sad, but you and I aren't doing anything constructive. You think I'm wrong, I think you're wrong.

Yes, the tapes are BS, utterly, completely based on the cut-job we've seen. In context?

We'll see.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

guess the definition would vary state to state as that is who makes voter laws

interesting you have no response to the information i sourced

since it validates there have been documented problems with voter fraud

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

guess the definition would vary state to state as that is who makes voter laws

interesting you have no response to the information i sourced

since it validates there have been documented problems with voter fraud

No, the definition doesn't vary state to state ... it's two basicly different qualities.

You didn't "source" anything, you linked to an HBO video.

The potential for election fraud with voting machines is troubling, but as that happens at the local level, and, you all are constantly telling us that Trump is more popular by far among "real people" than Clinton, I guess if you're right we should be worried about the election being stolen for Trump then ... right?

Right?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

www.prisonplanet.com...

" Residents of at least two cities in Texas are complaining that they voted for Donald Trump only to see the voting machine switch their ballot to Hillary Clinton.
Early voting for the 2016 presidential election started yesterday for people in some areas who have been given the opportunity to avoid the long lines on November 8.
However, in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat.
“Gary and I went to early vote today,” wrote Lisa Houlette on Facebook. “I voted a straight Republican ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the Republican straight ticket was highlighted, however, the Clinton/Kaine box was also highlighted!”

www.foxnews.com...

Amid claims from both presidential campaigns of election interference, an international agency is planning to dramatically expand the number of observers deployed to U.S. polling locations – though they’ve had to scale back their original game plan since some states won’t allow the foreign poll watchers.

" The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, or OSCE, originally announced it would send 100 long-term election observers “to follow the electoral process countrywide” and 400 short-term observers “to follow election day proceedings.” The 500 observers would mark a tenfold increase from 2012, when the group had just 44 observers in the United States. The OSCE is better known for sending observers into countries where democracy seems shaky, such as Ukraine.

The move comes as Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has warned about a “rigged” election, and called for his supporters to act as citizen election observers as well. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, and Obama administration officials, have said the Russian government is attempting to influence the U.S. election. "

The Dems are Already Trying Fix the Election in their Favor . The Soros Voting Machines are Flipping Votes Electronically . Mr. Trump has Cause to be Concerned .

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Alex Jones and Fox NEWS.

The mainstream media in Trump's pocket.

Nah. Most of us know we can't trust the MSM.

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join