It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Voter Eligibility Testing... reconsidered?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I swear to protect and defend the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. Do you?

Placing a intelligence test basically eliminates many many republican voters from voting, doesn't it? Low intelligence voters have favored the republican party for a long time, so they couldn't vote according to what you wrote?

We have over 240 years of working on our election rules, men and women, Americans, we have the BEST system known to man, I don't care what Trump says. Why would you want to fix what isn't broken? MCcain, Romney both lost, George H Bush lost!!!

Would you rather have a system where only 1 person runs for president, perhaps legalese murder so so and so can't run for office? The way Putin does it, imprison your political opponent?? One choice would be better than 2 right?

I am developing a HUGE fondness for you. Swoon.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

and....
you still seem to be pointing your finger at the democrats as being the the ones being immoral, hypocritical, ect...

Michele Bachmann: Christians Must Come Together To Elect Trump To ‘Glorify A Holy God’

www.rightwingwatch.org...

trump, who probably was going around assaulting women, who refuses to pay his employees or contractors, who I'm sorry but in so many ways just does not glorify god in any sense of the word...

Lance Wallnau: Donald Trump Was Sent By God

Gary Bauer: Christians Should Have Backed Clarence Thomas Even If They Believed Anita Hill

oh, and here's the great one....

David Barton: Christians Who Vote For Donald Trump Bear No Responsibility For What He Does In Office

if you don't see any sign of hypocrisy in some of these headlines, you are choosing to be blind!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Really you want a system where you have to pass a test to excersize your right?? See thr problem becomes who administers the test and who pucks thr questions. That person will be able to dicide the outcome of any election. Wouldn't even need voter fraud just pick a demographic ask questions suited to them and others will fail. Talk about rigging an election this will be thr ultimate in election rigging I'd day even Putin would be proud of this one. He could only dream of being able to pick who votes.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join