It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump The Establishment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

Congressional Term Limits

Anti-Lobbying Laws (No Foreign Influence)

LGBT acceptance to the RNC

Tax Reform (extreme, positive reform for all classes)

Anti-Illegal Immigration actions

Healthcare reform

Pro second amendment, and first amendment

Anti-TPP & NAFTA

Leave things like Marijuana legislation to the STATES, how the Constitution was written

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's sad to see the use of the word establishment like this. One of the instigators of Brexit was Nigel Farage an ex stockbroker millionaire who somehow conned a lot of the public into believing he was "anti-establishment". He wasn't and it worked we left the EU now the pound stirling is in free-fall. Now this con-man is giving Trump advice and Trump is using it.
Don't fall for it, Trump is a billionaire and very much part of the establishment just like Farage is.
We are being played.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myollinir

LGBT acceptance to the RNC

This is why your party is writing bathroom bills that are discriminatory. You know Pence is Anti-LBGT? He signed the bills..

Pence: "LGBT people would bring about a societal collapse."

Sounds like acceptance! /sarcasm
edit on 31-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myollinir
Tax Reform (extreme, positive reform for all classes)

Most people will only save $150 with Trumps plan.

If you consider Child Tax Credits, Clinton is actually lowering taxes for more people than Trump.
edit on 31-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

i think this whole thing about being gender fluid is more of a mental illness rather than a biological fact

go to any place that donates bone marrow, and ask them about it. you are either born with X's or X and Y. there's nothing else in biology. we are literally putting men in women's bathrooms

Trump is not anti-LGBT. Gays and lesbians exist, and I've fought for their rights.

I will not support anti-free speech, and I will not support anyone who throws science to the wind because they fear they are offending some minuscule group of people

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

also to your tax vid from a youtuber - i dont get my information from appeals to authority. appeals to authority and appeals to emotion are the most powerful propaganda tools of our time. while i do view them, i take them all with a grain of salt. the most reliable method of gaining information is listening to a source yourself and then reflecting

i go straight to the source

www.donaldjtrump.com...
www.donaldjtrump.com...

elites hate him
corporations hate him
career politicians hate him
the media hates him
wall street hates him

i dont even follow a ton of the negative news on the other candidate, and the third party's as well

we will reform the republican party once again. it was originally the champion of human rights (being humanist toward other races) and it will continue to be, with a foundation based upon America's own foundation (which unarguably was formed from Deism/Christianity (ps I'm a non-believer))

top topics

<< 1   >>

join