It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Texas Swapping Equipment - Voting Fraud?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator
It's "spelled out" here:

Bring one of the following. The ID must be current, or be expired for less than 4 years:

Texas driver license issued by the Department of Public Safety
Texas election ID certificate
Texas personal ID card
Texas license to carry a handgun
US military ID card with your photograph
US citizenship certificate containing your photograph (doesn’t need to be current)
US passport

If you don’t have any of these, you’ll need to (1) sign a sworn statement that there is a reason why you don’t have any of the IDs listed above, and (2) bring one of the following:

Valid voter registration certificate
Certified birth certificate
Current utility bill
Government check
Paystub or bank statement that includes your name and address
Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph).
www.google.com...=va/2/10/m.07b_l

And you have to be a registered voter!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If you don’t have any of these, you’ll need to (1) sign a sworn statement that there is a reason why you don’t have any of the IDs listed above, and (2) bring one of the following:

What you posted above is reasonable impediment, and you can be a registered voter with no ID.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Reminder:
Hillary supporters register AFTER voting.... Nevada caucus back in February.

I expect the same thing this time around with the -Nasty illegal crowd.

“They’re letting them into the caucus right now without registering them,” a woman can be heard yelling as a steady line of people stream by.

“They’re going to do the count. They’re all going to be part of the count,” anther woman can be heard saying in reply.

“But they’re not registered,” a man says.

“They will register after this,” the woman can be heard saying.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

so for my reason I can write "illegal"?

I'm guessing it's for instances of fire flood etc where people such things all at once.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Reminder:
Hillary supporters register AFTER voting.... Nevada caucus back in February.

I expect the same thing this time around with the -Nasty illegal crowd.

“They’re letting them into the caucus right now without registering them,” a woman can be heard yelling as a steady line of people stream by.

“They’re going to do the count. They’re all going to be part of the count,” anther woman can be heard saying in reply.

“But they’re not registered,” a man says.

“They will register after this,” the woman can be heard saying.

If this is true this is incredibly shady. I must confess, the more I see of this kind of thing the more i hope Trump wins. Clinton is just nasty. Trump is an idiot though, when i say i hope he wins it's a bit like chosing if you want someone to take a hammer to your left kneecap or your right elbow...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Oct 11 was the deadline in Texas I think.... but if your Democrat it doesn't matter, your good to go. Just show up and tell them your registered, and show em your water bill.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yes shady.... “Presidents are selected, not elected.” These are the words of Franklin D. Roosevelt.

MSM reflects nothing but corporate interest Hillary... The lesser evil is Trump.

edit on 25-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
dailycaller.com...
Soros-Connected Company Has Provided Voting Technology In 16 States

In addition to a close relationship with Soros, Malloch-Brown has worked with consulting firms that are well-connected to Bill and Hillary Clinton. He was an international partner with the Sawyer-Miller consulting firm and was a senior adviser to FTI Consulting.

One of Sawyer-Miller’s alumni is Mandy Grunwald, who ran the firm’s communication contract for Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential run. She was also the head of communications for Hillary Clinton’s unsuccessful 2008 presidential bid.

Jackson Dunn, who is a senior managing director with FTI Consulting, spent 15 years in Washington where he worked as an aide to President Bill Clinton

It really does not matter who votes .... only who counts the votes..

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I was just going to use my Highschool Transcripts("Report Card"). That's how I got my ID when I lived in Lubbock, not a Birth Certificate.
edit on 25-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The texas ID voter infomation.

In texas there is a printed roll of registered voters. You name is checked at the precinct.
edit on 10/25/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
You have to point that out?
I thought that was common knowledge.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: roadgravel
You have to point that out?
I thought that was common knowledge.

It appears to not be common knowledge.

I wonder if many people have never voted.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The texas ID voter infomation.

In texas there is a printed roll of registered voters. You name is checked at the precinct.

still illegals could claim they're Vanilla Ice with no ID... mail in, utility bill etc...

or can appear to be registered illegally.

Project Veritas "Battleground Texas Violating Election Laws"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

still illegals could claim they're Vanilla Ice with no ID... mail in, utility bill etc...
How do they get the mail in ballot? How do they get a utility bill with an address which matches that of a registered voter?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How do they get the mail in ballot? How do they get a utility bill with an address which matches that of a registered voter?

Really great point. Just think how hard voter impersonation is. If it happened a great deal would there not be stories about how people went to vote and were told they already voted? I have NEVER seen that claim, but if it happened it almost has to happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blargo

It could happen, yes. In isolated cases.
On a large scale, no. Undetected, no.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

An easy one would be nursing homes... note: I'm not making a How To List: use your imagination, seems endless to me.

I guess Vanilla Ice is not that old yet or is he? anyway much like Battleground Texas it's all in the planning.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I went to town to vote today. I was about the 340th person who submitted a paper ballot. i saw the total on the machines that they are placed into. Don't know the count for the couple of voting machines in use.

Early voting so everyone is voting at the same place despite precinct.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
More machines being swapped in Texas

Texas Chambers County election officials have executed an emergency protocol to remove all electronic voting machines available during early voting

www.breitbart.com...

Several huge counties in Texas switching Trump votes to Clinton
www.iamatexan.com...

This is massive... But the MSM is quietly denying it to only a few reports.
edit on 25-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
.... and to top it off the local MSM is hinting how illegals can vote with no ID through mail etc.

In theory they can -- in at least Florida and Michigan -- as far as I can ascertain. I have not looked at Texas' laws or any of the other states.

If someone fraudulently registers to vote WITHOUT a driver's license number or the last four digits of a SS# AND provides a bogus birthdate that shows the registrant is over 65 (or claims to be disabled)...

...THEN they can register AND vote, by mail, without any ID and there will be NO RED FLAGS, in Florida and Michigan.

Thanks to the HAVA and certain states' election laws.

No red flags, no allegations, no investigations, no proof to examine.

I wrote a post the other day about how a voter-fraud scheme might work in Florida: Link

PREDICTION: Eventually NO ONE will be required to show ID because it is discriminatory to only allow those over 65 and those who are disabled the opportunity to vote without presenting ID. Places like Florida and Michigan are setting us up.

Mark my words.
edit on 25-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join