It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Texas Swapping Equipment - Voting Fraud?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In my county the machines where switched out at the last minute for early voting, I was like WTF.

Then I hear about other counties, Denton being the largest that I know of so far. The numbers of machines swapped out in Denton is very high, 30 or more. This seems very shady..... and to top it off the local MSM is hinting how illegals can vote with no ID through mail etc.

www.dentonrc.com...

It's unclear how many polling locations but election officials estimate that it's 10 to 12 affected sites. Also unclear is when the equipment will be replaced.

"We're in the process of swapping [the equipment] out," said Lannie Noble, Denton County Elections administrator, briefly by phone. Noble said he's out seeing that the equipment is replaced right away."

Their excuse, "Because the equipment is set up for Election Day only."

Yeah right.... seems like a massive oversight. Believe me, it was more than 10 or 12 machines, one Texas channel listed 30 machines in Denton Texas.

www.wfaa.com...
Officials say the machines were programmed for Election Day, not for early voting. New equipment was brought in at about 9:30 a.m. and voting soon returned to normal.

Note: as I watching the local news they showed a man (I didn't catch his name) who was over seeing this swapping operation, he had a very guilty look on his face.

I suspect rigged machines....

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Any links to video of your local news? I want to see this guy's guilty looking face. And also a name would be nice.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
what license do people need to do exit polls.......curious....NVM....even exit polls would not stop what we have here....not the fraud, the soft friggin wareman....

edit on 24-10-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Look out.

They might be setting up a fix !!!

Are Democrats involved with this mess ?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As much as the Republicans In Name Only hate him ... it doesn't surprise me a bit. Trump is a Democrat running on an (R) ticket.

If people would just take a look at which candidates actually represent the NWO and 'neither party' at all ... both parties are filled with them.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ask the Secretary of State he is the chief elections officer.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The machines would not record votes. Since they were set to only accept votes on November 8th, that makes sense. Doesn't it?

Seems more like the opposite of fraud to me.
edit on 10/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
New to this so apologies if not formatted correctly. Attached is a link to local news out of Corpus Christi.

www.kristv.com...

Some form of glitch that has slowed down early voting. I will be voting early on Wednesday and will keep an eye out.

Love my country but do not trust my govt

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nothing makes sense here, it would seem swapping software would be easier, but this is Texas. Would you trust a guy with a guilty look swapping a machine before you vote?

a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm trying to find that video, he was on Dallas ABC news....

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You think having easy access to the software while the machines are at the polling place is a good idea?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Voting clerks are not strong in IT anything. At least in my area. I could see minor issues being a show stopper.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It used to be hacking Democracy, now it's Swapping Democracy.

Not enough scrip kiddies in Texas?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Or are they replacing the "rigged Soros owned ones" with "non rigged ones"? It is TX after all.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CtonH

The old couple at the beginning of the video.

"We don't trust the paper ballots they handed us could they could just throw them away."

What hacked or political people owing them isn't a risk also?

I love old people.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

North Texans shattered first day early voting records on Monday. Dallas, Tarrant and Denton counties all reported record-high vote totals for the first day of early voting.

Dallas County said there 58,344 ballots cast, breaking the 2008 record of 34,415. Tarrant County had 43,149 votes, breaking 2012’s record of 30,133. Collin County reported 30,288 votes cast on Monday, nearly doubling the 2012 record of 16,531. by Ta

And to the point

There were a few technical problems with electronic voting in Denton County, but overall there were no reports of any major disruptions. Some machines at 11 sites in Denton County were set up for election day use, not early voting. By noon all of the machines were up and running.

www.fox4news.com...

(link past woudn't work)

I believe Texans are very aware of possible fraud and there have been no reports of this. Since the problem showed up after attempts to vote if anything was awry it would have been noted somewhere.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This video has the Texas Denton County Elections Administrator..... he personally changed out several of the voting machines.

He looks and sounds guilty..... Installing Soros Machines?

Denton Texas Swapping Voting Machines - Voter Fraud?

edit on 25-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
In this next vid early votes where changed from Trump to Clinton. Plus 100's of backup machines for swapping!

This Texas ABC news channel says it's common for machines to change your vote LMAO...... brainwashing MSM.

as well one can find lots of complaints in Texas social media of early votes changed from Trump to Clinton..... crazy....

edit on 25-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

He looks and sounds guilty..
No. Contrite, maybe.

Installing Soros Machines?
Why not install "Soros Machines" in the first place? (What's a "Soros Machine?")

Denton Texas Swapping Voting Machines - Voter Fraud?
Probably not.

This Texas ABC news channel says it's common for machines to change your vote

No, that is not what was said. Not even close.

edit on 10/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Think this is the first time i have ever given you a star...that said...very wary old voter here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join