It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

With Trump America is Shooting itself in the Foot, but with HRC America is shootingitselfintheHead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thats how i feel about this election. Trump shoots himself in the foot all the time just by speaking or the women coming forward after 30 years and with no Police reports being filed either. But with Hillary she has been deemed "Extremely Careless" by the director of the FBI in handling National Security. That is a head shot to anyone else running for the highest office in the land. But because she's a "Woman" married to a former President she gets off scot free no charges because she had "No intent". Thats such BS. If you were Drinking and Driving and killed someone by accident in a Grand Jury you could still get life in prison. And to the courts It dont matter if had "any intent to kill that person originally" whats done is done, you do the crime you do the time. And Obama still has a job to do. Not everyone supports Clinton. Endorsing her is 1 thing but using Air Force One to campaign for her is an Ethics violation. Can you imagine if GWB campaigned for McCain after he got the Nomination the Media would have a 2 year old's tantrum. But because it's the 1st Black President the media looks the other way around. Obama still has a job to do and campaigning for Hillary is not one of them.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Do we really need yet another opinion piece on why you like so and so for the presidential election??

What's the point really???

Yes, you have an opinion. So does everyone. But not everyone feels the need to create a new thread for it.

Sorry. Not trying to attack you or anything but these kinds of threads are flooding ATS to the brim and are pointless.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Thats how i feel about this election. Trump shoots himself in the foot all the time just by speaking or the women coming forward after 30 years and with no Police reports being filed either. But with Hillary she has been deemed "Extremely Careless" by the director of the FBI in handling National Security. That is a head shot to anyone else running for the highest office in the land. But because she's a "Woman" married to a former President she gets off scot free no charges because she had "No intent". Thats such BS. If you were Drinking and Driving and killed someone by accident in a Grand Jury you could still get life in prison. And to the courts It dont matter if had "any intent to kill that person originally" whats done is done, you do the crime you do the time. And Obama still has a job to do. Not everyone supports Clinton. Endorsing her is 1 thing but using Air Force One to campaign for her is an Ethics violation. Can you imagine if GWB campaigned for McCain after he got the Nomination the Media would have a 2 year old's tantrum. But because it's the 1st Black President the media looks the other way around. Obama still has a job to do and campaigning for Hillary is not one of them.

How about when Bush gave the multi billion dollar rebuild contract to his and the VP's own company (Halliburton)...

Trumps policies are all over the place and contradictory. Half are far more left wing than anything HRC is pushing.

Hillary is the status quo. Nothing will get fixed nothing will get broken. Trump has the balls to fix some big problems, but doesn't have work ethic to do the work or learn the material.

HRC will be a dream for republicans...she is the most right wing dem arguably.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Do we really need yet another opinion piece on why you like so and so for the presidential election??

What's the point really???

Yes, you have an opinion. So does everyone. But not everyone feels the need to create a new thread for it.

Sorry. Not trying to attack you or anything but these kinds of threads are flooding ATS to the brim and are pointless.

This election has a lot at stake. People's Opinions matter. ATS gives us a voice. And with 15 days left to go you really shouldn't be surprised at all that ATS is being flooded with Opinion threads.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This is true. But it's not just in the last 15 days. It's been happening for the last 6 months at least. Multiple threads a day all with just "This is what I think about...."

Seriously, there is no new information that anyone could possibly be thinking at this point. Any and all perspective opinions on Trump and Hillary have been on full display.

Even the Demon, Lizard, Alien, etc. angles have been covered already.

We got it.....

I'm not trying to shut you up though. Don't get me wrong. I support your right to speak. But also think speaking within an already created thread might do just as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

People's opinions matter? Not to politicians they don't. People ACTIONS matter.

A politician couldn't care less what our opinions are, if and when they need to, they change them.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Trumps policies are all over the place and contradictory. Half are far more left wing than anything HRC is pushing.

That is how it seems to me also. My only disagreement with your assessment Trump is I change the term 'left wing' to totalitarian or a little less dramatically, authoritarian.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The thread title alone nailed it!

What does Bush have to do with anything?

The nation already is broken, and aside from the wretched 2 party system in general, its got everything to do with the systemic scale corruption, Wall Street, the Military Industrial Complex, foreign influence, the War On Drugs and so on.

And you all know it. I've seen most of you admit it.

To cling to her and her kind all the way through election day is an assured diagnosis of Stockholm Syndrome.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

People's opinions matter? Not to politicians they don't. People ACTIONS matter.

A politician couldn't care less what our opinions are, if and when they need to, they change them.

If my opinion doesn't matter then why are Polls so important?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The thread title alone nailed it!

What does Bush have to do with anything?

The nation already is broken, and aside from the wretched 2 party system in general, its got everything to do with the systemic scale corruption, Wall Street, the Military Industrial Complex, foreign influence, the War On Drugs and so on.

And you all know it. I've seen most of you admit it.

To cling to her and her kind all the way through election day is an assured diagnosis of Stockholm Syndrome.

He was referenced in the post I was replying to..saying the media never would have let bush get away with "x". So I named a case the media let him get away with that trumps anything someone can point to about OBAMA or either Clinton.

Starting a war then paying yourself to rebuild the country is the definition of corruption.

I'm not happy with Clinton..she is a corporate hack...no republican should be scared of her as she is the most moderate of dems...lobs should be terrified lol.

I was voting trump until he disgraced us all by bringing 4 frauds to the second debate..trying to put them in the family box even. Which baited the media into allowing any fraud who would lie on trump to have free air time.

Making our elections a circus.

You can't burn it all down with no plan to rebuild it afterward..and to quote the joker..does trump lol like a guy with a plan?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

That is how it seems to me also. My only disagreement with your assessment Trump is I change the term 'left wing' to totalitarian or a little less dramatically, authoritarian.

2 words..

Maternity leave..

Oh..min wage hike and single payer..

He ls also left on transgender bathrooms.

He could even whip the GOP into passing that stuff after sqashing Cruz like a bug..

To bad he is a total jack @$$....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Nah.

Mrs. Clinton's going to be the best thing to happen to the country in the past 50 years. That's a fact, not my opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

How so?

Many many people in the usa dont see that at all.

Many people in foriegn countries think shell be a disaster and take her problems to their nations.

Many people see her as far more corrupt and dangerous than trump

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

As a leadership standpoint with Trump America wins. We already know what the Clinton cartel will do, they brought us NAFTA and mass incarcerations.

I don't care about sexual claims with no evidence, I care about his policies and message.

Trump is an option like we've never had in our lives, an exit lever from globalism.

Mean words and stupid things aren't dangerous, Clinton and her no-fly zone in Syria are. She's a warhawk.

We need Trump now.
edit on 25/10/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Nah.

Mrs. Clinton's going to be the best thing to happen to the country in the past 50 years. That's a fact, not my opinion.

The Clintons already had there shot. They couldn't even get al gore elected.

join