It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closing the jungle now - motive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The French Presidential election next year? German election is also next year.

Too late, too little for our French Cousins who will vote Right and for a Franxit in the ensuing referendum.

Lithuania now leaving - Lithexit?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Us peasants are revolting. Token msm gestures aint working.

I think its time for a UK labour Party - not the current Labour Party for the unemployed and immigrants.
By the way, if you are accepted by the French or any other EU Government as a refugee for one year you have free movement in the EU countries. My Bengali taxi driver informed me of that - not publicised by BBC or msm.

The predominantly anonymous male refugees will just have to wait a year in France when the French will allow them to travel to the UK in hordes via sea, air and train.

blog.migreat.com...

"Also, for humanitarian reasons, asylum seekers are not detained systematically – and the refugee status is granted for ten years, and is easily renewed. A travel document is provided to any refugee that wants to leave France.Family reunification is possible and access to French Citizenship is made faster for refugees: it is granted immediately without the need to have resided 5 years in France (but with the need to fill out all other requirements)."

Closing the Jungle - what is the big deal for UK taxpayers you are going to have to support them eventually anyway.

edit on 24-10-2016 by shipman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
More earthshaking news presented for our entertainment here on ATS.
And the only source?? A taxi driver told me.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Wat is your preferred source? CNN? MSNBC? ATS? Given that anyone can post here, how do you distinguish the veracity of posts on Ats with random taxi drivers? YOU could be a taxi driver and we'd never know.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shipman

By the way, if you are accepted by the French or any other EU Government as a refugee for one year you have free movement in the EU countries. My Bengali taxi driver informed me of that - not publicised by BBC or msm.
a ukip lie only believed by idiots.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Tell me about it and the closet racists "who have black friends" will be all defensive.

These idiots (my patience has run out) seem to forget we have a wonderful thing today called "The Internet" and on this internet are practically all the documents you will ever need. Certainly all the EU documents are there because I have read many of them (which btw , off topic, is why I would never vote brexit! but hey ho you need to read to know why!). Anyhow back to the topic on hand. If what the Taxi driver is stated is a fact or not you would think you would check it first and then post links to the actual documents that prove this to be true.

Proving a negative is impossible, Proving a positive is simple....post the link.

So "shipman". Do some research and post back with the proof that your taxi drive wasn't talking out of his/her rear end.

FYI for those on their high horse about proving a negative : In order to prove that the above statement by the Taxi driver is false would require me to post a link to EVERY SINGLE EU DOCUMENT! Clearly impractical. the opposite is practical.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Wat is your preferred source? CNN? MSNBC? ATS? Given that anyone can post here, how do you distinguish the veracity of posts on Ats with random taxi drivers? YOU could be a taxi driver and we'd never know.

It's not a matter of 'preferred sources schuyler, it's a matter of gossip. I heard the girls in the nail parlour and they said"""
The guy over in the next barber chair said"""...
But by your statement above I can guess that you assume I will listen to a certain biased source and not another. Sure, it's all biased but presenting a bias with conformation of joe on the street is ludicrous.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
blog.migreat.com...

"Also, for humanitarian reasons, asylum seekers are not detained systematically – and the refugee status is granted for ten years, and is easily renewed. A travel document is provided to any refugee that wants to leave France.Family reunification is possible and access to French Citizenship is made faster for refugees: it is granted immediately without the need to have resided 5 years in France (but with the need to fill out all other requirements)."

Lithuania now leaving - Lithexit?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Us peasants are revolting. Token msm gestures aint working.

I think its time for a UK labour Party - not the current Labour Party for the unemployed and immigrants.

new topics

top topics

join