It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Fallen Angels

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
It's hard for me to believe in "demons" because then I'd have to believe in "hell"

And honestly, how can there be a place worse than this?

At one time, I didn't want to believe in hell either, until I witnessed the evil dead and demons.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: suruptileous

I do not believe that God created aliens. God created angels and some of them fell. Then some the fallen angels became aliens in both body and spirit. The angels are superior to us in intellect.

So do you believe earth is the only living planet with intelligent in the entire universes?

Yes, I believe that God is planning for the future. I believe that aliens once inhabited the moon. But they primarily live in underground facilities beneath the earths' crust. They would live beneath the ocean floors and other large bodies of water as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Angels would be aliens by definition, because they aren't from Earth. The same applies to God and gods.

The first indication in the Bible that Yahweh isn't actually God is when he performs a modern-style surgical procedure on Adam:

Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam [general anesthesia], and he slept: and he took one of his ribs [excision], and closed up the flesh [sutures] instead thereof;
Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

I think it's interesting that a rib can actually regenerate if excised properly (i.e., if the periosteum is left intact). I don't know what he needed a whole rib for. It seems that all he would have needed was some DNA, which he should have already had onhand, and if not, there are easier ways of obtaining it than excising a rib.

In any case, I don't buy that God, who, by definition of the word "God" with a capital G, created the entire universe simply by willing it into existence, would need to do things manually. It would be like if God were out reshingling his roof with a hammer and nails. I also don't see God, who is, by definition, omnipotent, needing angels for anything, especially not angels with weapons (e.g., flaming sword, or "light saber", as we'd probably call it today) or flying vehicles (chariot of fire, or, "glowing UFO", as we'd probably call it today).

The Bible screams of technological beings, highly advanced, but still very limited in what they can do. Yahweh talks a big game (his best speech was given to Job in a very condescending tone, which was quite amusing), but the actual stories in the Bible don't bear out the idea that he is all-powerful.

I believe that God exists, but I doubt he was ever hanging out with humans, and the nature of his existence is probably not even conceivable by our minds. I'm pretty sure he doesn't sit on a throne or do anything else that we could even relate to. I believe he created this universe and some beings to reside here, and those beings created life elsewhere, including here on Earth.
edit on 10/24/2016 by MaximRecoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If this is true, then EVERY ET or angel, god or demon are all equally evil for allowing us ( the majority ) to be controlled and belittled for the last forever and a day...

There is no freewill to be had if we are being controlled in the 1st place, nor is there any ability to " solve our problems " when they are being created for us to enjoy.

We don't have any good guys to help us, or else they would have already, we're surrounded by evil and sheep.

God, Demons, Angels or Ets, they've let us all down...

It's that simple, you're either with us / for us or against us / allowing us to suffer.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I have Im sure several times in my life as well. Odd appearances out of nowhere...had a profound effect on me...disappeared quickly as well, leaving me with a what just happened moment.

I honestly couldnt say if they were aliens, angels, demons in disguise, or spirits. I just know they appeared in a time of great stress or depression...and left me with a positive im-pression.

Who knows?

Thanks for the reply! MS

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It's kind of ironic that the thread has turned into exactly the thing described by the author of the report in the OP.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Well met.

I personally have met one of them. It was more of an encounter really. Terrifying nonetheless.

Think it was a grey being but different. Had a smaller head and it was shaped like an upside down triangle. Frail little bastard, but the energy or "vibe" this thing gave off was...uhh...bad. Real god damned bad.

I think it went by the name Satan too. Maybe just parroted the name and tried to kind of embody this prohesied evil. Whatever the # it was it made my cats at the time throw up and smile uncontrollably, and it seemed to be possessing and mind controlling people from afar and on the fly.

Ever seen the movie "Fallen" with Denzel wqshington? Check it out if not. That movie was exactly what happened in my observations, except quite a bit more terrifying.

Did i mention it tried to consume my identity? Wasnt really normal for 3 or 4 years. At this point, cant even remember much. Ive forgotten a lot of it, and for good reason.

Anyway, i do believe thia being is, or at least at some time, was not from Earth. Ive had theoris on the nature of this being, from it being a reclusive, forest dwelling monster, to full blown #1 enemy of the worlds people. The power and capabilities of this thing were that frightening.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaximRecoil

I think it's interesting that a rib can actually regenerate if excised properly (i.e., if the periosteum is left intact). I don't know what he needed a whole rib for. It seems that all he would have needed was some DNA, which he should have already had onhand, and if not, there are easier ways of obtaining it than excising a rib.

I believe the original words wrote down was that God took Adams ti. (not an exact quote i know
) Ti can mean rib or life. If there ever was such a procedure i think that God taking Adams life(dna) and then creating Eve would make more sense.

But as you say, why would God need to perform this sort of medical procedure if he could just will it too happen, or just create Eve from scratch anyway?

As Giorgio A. Tsoukalos would say ALIENS!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Angels would be aliens by definition, because they aren't from Earth. The same applies to God and gods.

The first indication in the Bible that Yahweh isn't actually God is when he performs a modern-style surgical procedure on Adam:

Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam [general anesthesia], and he slept: and he took one of his ribs [excision], and closed up the flesh [sutures] instead thereof;
Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

In any case, I don't buy that God, who, by definition of the word "God" with a capital G, created the entire universe simply by willing it into existence, would need to do things manually. It would be like if God were out reshingling his roof with a hammer and nails. I also don't see God, who is, by definition, omnipotent, needing angels for anything, especially not angels with weapons (e.g., flaming sword, or "light saber", as we'd probably call it today) or flying vehicles (chariot of fire, or, "glowing UFO", as we'd probably call it today).

The Bible screams of technological beings, highly advanced, but still very limited in what they can do. Yahweh talks a big game (his best speech was given to Job in a very condescending tone, which was quite amusing), but the actual stories in the Bible don't bear out the idea that he is all-powerful.

I believe that God exists, but I doubt he was ever hanging out with humans, and the nature of his existence is probably not even conceivable by our minds. I'm pretty sure he doesn't sit on a throne or do anything else that we could even relate to. I believe he created this universe and some beings to reside here, and those beings created life elsewhere, including here on Earth.

God uses His powers, not surgery.

God created His angels as a family. And families work together.

God has nothing to do with UFOs and aliens. They are the works of fallen angels.

I once heard the voice of my Father God. His voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The sound of power wisps around his words as He speaks.

God use to walk with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. He also spoke to prophets throughout the old testament. The beloved prophet Ezekiel saw God sitting on a throne.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I have Im sure several times in my life as well. Odd appearances out of nowhere...had a profound effect on me...disappeared quickly as well, leaving me with a what just happened moment.

I honestly couldnt say if they were aliens, angels, demons in disguise, or spirits. I just know they appeared in a time of great stress or depression...and left me with a positive im-pression.

Who knows?

Thanks for the reply! MS

If they left you with a good impression, they were probably angels.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yep. Have always felt that, too.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Yep. Have always felt that, too.

Excellent. Thank you for your post.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: suruptileous
God uses His powers, not surgery.

I already quoted Genesis 2:21 which clearly describes a surgical procedure, and also shows that Yahweh had need of a rib to create a woman, which is at odds with the concept of God, who, by definition, can create ex nihilo.

God created His angels as a family. And families work together.

There is no need for manually doing work, such as sending a being to physically appear to someone to give a message, if you are omnipotent.

God has nothing to do with UFOs and aliens. They are the works of fallen angels.

The Bible disagrees with you. There is Ezekiel's wheel, Elijah's chariot of fire, and the pillars of cloud and fire, all of which were attributed to God in the Bible. The chariot of fire even levitated Elijah up into it, which is a common element of UFO abduction stories. And any being not from Earth is an alien by definition.

I once heard the voice of my Father God. His voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The sound of power wisps around his words as He speaks.

God use to walk with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. He also spoke to prophets throughout the old testament. The beloved prophet Ezekiel saw God sitting on a throne.

There is no part of the Bible that I'm not thoroughly familiar with, and as I said, the stories evoke technological beings who are limited, rather than an omnipotent God. There is far too much "doing stuff manually or through manipulation of natural processes", rather than simply willing things to happen. For example, why flood the Earth? Why not simply will everyone except for Noah and his family out of existence? And if he wants a flood for whatever reason, why have Noah build a boat? Why not simply will a boat into existence? That should be a small matter for someone who willed the universe into existence. And why bother saving animals? New ones should be easy enough to create after the flood.

This is actually what makes the Bible stories believable to me, because I'd think that if the Hebrews were simply making stuff up, they would have made God seem all-powerful, but instead, they tell of him performing surgery, making use of flying vehicles, arming his angels with weapons, sending his chosen people (Israelites) off to war after war while trekking on foot toward the Promised Land, and so on. It all reads like I'd expect a story of pre-technological people encountering high-tech beings to read.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I already quoted Genesis 2:21 which clearly describes a surgical procedure, and also shows that Yahweh had need of a rib to create a woman, which is at odds with the concept of God, who, by definition, can create ex nihilo.

There is no mention of "surgical procedures in Genesis 2:21.

There is no need for manually doing work, such as sending a being to physically appear to someone to give a message, if you are omnipotent.

God's people delight in sharing in His works. The spirit would get bored and may fall asleep if they had nothing to do. A sleeping spirit could sleep for all of eternity.

The Bible disagrees with you. There is Ezekiel's wheel, Elijah's chariot of fire, and the pillars of cloud and fire, all of which were attributed to God in the Bible. The chariot of fire even levitated Elijah up into it, which is a common element of UFO abduction stories. And any being not from Earth is an alien by definition.

You are misinterpreting the Bible, i.e, Ezekiel's wheels are living chariots of God and not alien spaceships. Aliens are found in the Bible as the Watchers or Nephilim, also known as some of the fallen angels. These fallen angels (aliens) are also found in the book of Enoch. Satan and some his works are most definitely found in scripture.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Considering mankind's genetic ancestors

from millions of years ago...
Did GOD CARE ABOUT THEM BACK THEN? The ancestors of man, or is God just considered to of been interacting with "current" humanoid prototype soul vessels the sapiens sapiens?

Also to 1 its not fair to say THE CREATOR or GOD didn't have anything to do with the Creation of ET... Even following your premise the FALLEN ANGELS are GODS Creations who Fell from the HEAVENS above. And so would not they be Creations of GOD too & also those they Created?

ARE HUMAN SPIRITS INHABITING HUMANOID BODIES FROM EA*RTH? Originally?
Or somewhere far more complex?

Are you absolutely sure?
Also are you sure human spirits are not also ET-ID? Not native to EA*RTH.

This is why 1 uses the word CREATOR as it incorporates the Creation of ALL* things from habitats to their inhabitants throughout all universes and dimensions, because its possible some et-aliens follow similar thinking of an omnipotent being or SOURCE being responsible for their Creation.

To 1 millions of years ago the humanoid ancestors inhabited by Human Spirits did have the EYE-WATCHERS & HANDS-ALIEN ENCOUNTERING OF THE CREATOR interacting with them and influencing their conscious intelligence and genetic upgrades.
Further that CREATOR could of intentionally initiated Panspermia events to Create more life.
So to put humans ONLY under the interest of such an omnipotent perceived being and exclude universes and or dimensions of other potential beings is somewhat naive.

And it sort of self quarantines those who believe so as they only feel GOD LOVES THEM & all the other CREATOR Creations of the universes & dimensions are not Creations of the same God and so to those who believe such other CREATOR Creations don't deserve the same LOVE some humans feel they do...
1 can see that causing other CREATOR Creations to basically AVOID those practicing such Dogma based on this planet, quarantining the species from other species until more maturity overrides the Dogmatic thinking.
Leaving mankind alone and even behind somewhat in a realm full of sentient and non-sentient Creations based on beliefs that a loving God only loves them?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

There is no mention of "surgical procedures in Genesis 2:21.

I said:

I already quoted Genesis 2:21 which clearly describes a surgical procedure, and also shows that Yahweh had need of a rib to create a woman, which is at odds with the concept of God, who, by definition, can create ex nihilo

See the word in bold. Causing someone to go into a deep sleep, removing a body part, and then closing the wound, is in fact a description of a surgical procedure.

God's people delight in sharing in His works. The spirit would get bored and may fall asleep if they had nothing to do. A sleeping spirit could sleep for all of eternity.

This bit of "making stuff up" from you doesn't actually address what I said.

You are misinterpreting the Bible, i.e, Ezekiel's wheels are living chariots of God and not alien spaceships. Aliens are found in the Bible as the Watchers or Nephilim, also known as some of the fallen angels. These fallen angels (aliens) are also found in the book of Enoch. Satan and some his works are most definitely found in scripture.

An omnipotent being doesn't need a vehicle of any sort. We need vehicles specifically because we are not omnipotent, i.e., they overcome the very limited speeds (among other things) which we can achieve under our own natural power and devices.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

An omnipotent being doesn't need a vehicle of any sort. We need vehicles specifically because we are not omnipotent, i.e., they overcome the very limited speeds (among other things) which we can achieve under our own natural power and devices.

The chariots of God are primarily for the spirits who do not have the power of teleportation in the spirit world.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
edit on 06/24/2015 by suruptileous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
I personally have met one of them. It was more of an encounter really. Terrifying nonetheless.

Think it was a grey being but different. Had a smaller head and it was shaped like an upside down triangle. Frail little bastard, but the energy or "vibe" this thing gave off was...uhh...bad. Real god damned bad.

I think it went by the name Satan too. Maybe just parroted the name and tried to kind of embody this prohesied evil. Whatever the # it was it made my cats at the time throw up and smile uncontrollably, and it seemed to be possessing and mind controlling people from afar and on the fly.

Ever seen the movie "Fallen" with Denzel wqshington? Check it out if not. That movie was exactly what happened in my observations, except quite a bit more terrifying.

Did i mention it tried to consume my identity? Wasnt really normal for 3 or 4 years. At this point, cant even remember much. Ive forgotten a lot of it, and for good reason.

Anyway, i do believe thia being is, or at least at some time, was not from Earth. Ive had theoris on the nature of this being, from it being a reclusive, forest dwelling monster, to full blown #1 enemy of the worlds people. The power and capabilities of this thing were that frightening.

Satan himself must be the most horrible thing imaginable. And some aliens are described as the most horrible thing imaginable.

2 Corinthians 2:11. in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

"And so I urge you, go after experience rather than knowledge. On account of pride, knowledge may often deceive you, but this gentle, loving affection will not deceive you. Knowledge tends to breed conceit, but love builds. Knowledge is full of labor, but love, full of rest." - The Book of Privy Counseling

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Informer1958

I agree some aliens are fallen angels, but not all of them.

I am sure you understand that the creator created many other worlds before earth, and many with a higher spirituality than ours.

We do have many confirmation that there are friendly extraterrestrials who have made contact with mankind throughout our history.

However I do agree we have some very hostile aliens that have been coming to earth for hundreds of thousands of years and some are still here.

There are ways of splitting hairs but not this.

First, let's assume extraterrestrials do exist....just not here. Not because it's impossible, rather, consider the futility of it.

Now let's entertain that a.) they're inner-dimensional and have co-existed since the beginning of time. Or b.) from a separate universe with the ability to enter ours. Maybe c.) they are from the future; or even d.) we exist in a simulation and lastly e.) a grand psyop.

I'd speculate the a-e is more probable then ET's.

I believe labels like "fallen angels" are likely as inaccurate as assuming these beings are aliens. People are just trying to fit them into known concepts. And yes, A through E are about as close to the truth as we can get, at least at this current time. Keep an open mind into what the truth might be, rather than try and force it into a certain box/label.

I don't think we have any existing or known context to fully understand this situation
edit on 10/25/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have had experiences with aliens. I have told my unusual story in another thread once, but I thought that it was pertinent to this thread.

My story begins one night while laying awake in bed. I was accustomed at this time in my life to seeing and hearing spirits. A knowing spirit with powers recreated from memory the sound of a spacecraft and teleported an alien in spirit to my bedside. The alien spirit spoke in a highly technological sounding language. Upon recognizing that I could not understand him, he said the word "human" and then vanished. It is my belief that a knowing angelic being did this to inform me that I would be or have been paid a visit by this alien in body arriving in a spacecraft. I believe this encounter was to collect my DNA for cloning.

A few years later my wife and I had seen my doppelganger (spirit-double). The lowly dead of the spirit world called it a clone. Then it was revealed to me by a much higher being that I had truly been cloned. As I laid awake in bed, a progression of spirits in the cloning process had laid upon me. About five in total with the first having the most slim covering its’ bodily form and its’ mouth filled with a thick mucus-like substance. They appeared to have been in a vat of a thick gel-like substance.

This next encounter was a physical one. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. I hadn't had a fever in years and it was no coincidence that I was running one this night. My wife and I had the fan blowing up our noses and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed violently. I was awakening when I smelt their scent. They smelt as though they come from the water. Although I did not see them, there was an obvious alien presence in the room. They quickly vanished from the bedroom and their scent went away. My wife later said that she felt something pulling on her legs and smelling sulfur. This scenario brings to mind the Legend of the Doppelganger. Legend has it that if a person sees their own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that the aliens were there to harm me that night and my protector Father God intervened by making my fever go up, chasing them away and saving my life.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join