It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary brings nothing but corruption to the table

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He is already cleaning house in the gop, by splitting the party down the lines of pro or against trump. A lot will lose their elections because one faction or the other wont vote for them.

The bad part is this will mean the dems have a monopoly and no need to compete for our votes.

Just splitting the party doesn't mean you're cleaning house though. It could also mean you're just consolidating all the crap in one place.

Cleaning house means getting rid of the stuff you don't want. Just causing a divide in the part could just as easily leave you with all the bad stuff while removing the good stuff as the other way around.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Nobody has vision anymore. All of our politicians are just custodians intent on maintaining the status quo.

We have to admit the complexity of government proves very difficult to manage and create successful initiatives. Which is exactly why Hillary is not fit. Her decades of corruption only muddy the waters and make it more difficult on those attemtping to do good and clean up shop. It forces those who got into office for the right reasons to focus on distractions rather than concentrate on new ideas and improve our countrys plight.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Not really.

So I can murder one kid but not 10088376. Gotcha. Logic fail.

Corruption is corruption and bad is bad. If it's wrong, it's wrong.

So is money laundering... Trump release all your tax returns.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hillary could make Nixon blush.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

I'm pretty sure the IRS will be looking into that.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

And Trump wouldn't know what an 'ethic' or a 'Virtue' is.
So what?
Why so lopsided?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

So what?
Why so lopsided?

Then dont vote him either...was a secondary point to the thread.

Headline-only reader huh? Stay classy!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

" He is already cleaning house in the gop, by splitting the party down the lines of pro or against trump. A lot will lose their elections because one faction or the other wont vote for them.

The bad part is this will mean the dems have a monopoly and no need to compete for our votes.
"

That is a Direct Result of their Indecisiveness in backing their Parties Elected Nominee . Some Fear the Loss of Office , others , their Chance of Winning one . In the Long Run , it will be a Good thing for the GOP to Shed some Dead Weight of some Career Politicians that Infest the Party , and the Opportunity to add more Less Corruptible " Young Bloods " to the Ranks .The GOP Will Survive though , and the Lessons Learned there is that they were the ones who Created the Opportunity for an Outsider like Mr. Trump to gain the Nomination because of their Shortsightedness in Ignoring the Will of the American People who they Allegedly Represent .

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

So what?
Why so lopsided?

Headline-only reader huh?

First, a well thought out headline summarizes the content.
Why, was your's not well thought out? (Stay classy yourself.)
(As far as I am concerned, anything past the headline is irrelevant when bashing any single candidate, which is what your poorly-thought-out headline did.)

Ok, I read some more;
"Nope, this mud-slinging is about corruption and our government and their enabling, their signing off on corruption."
and yet, scanning more of it, all I seem to see is Hillary this and Hillary that, a whole cart-full of 'more of the same'.
Despite your claims.

Finally you fully display your agenda/bias (that you imagine that you transcend);

"Hillary is a self-serving demon of greed. End of story!
If, for one second you think otherwise - consider yourself a FOOL!"

Enough.

edit on 24-10-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Yes, I believe the GOP will survive but if they don't change they won't be around long. There is a reason more Americans are independent than R or D. Seems if either party you have to tow the party line. Trump is changing this to a degree. Independents and 3rd parties getting more exposure and that is good.

However, I fear, if Trump doesn't win, there will be a lot of anger tho no NGO will be paying for it.

Firmly believe this is a last chance for change and to wake up the public to go against their bought and paid for senators and reps. Otherwise we are on the way to our worst nightmare...not to mention our children and grandchildren

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He is already cleaning house in the gop, by splitting the party down the lines of pro or against trump. A lot will lose their elections because one faction or the other wont vote for them.

Just splitting the party doesn't mean you're cleaning house though. It could also mean you're just consolidating all the crap in one place.

Cleaning house means getting rid of the stuff you don't want. Just causing a divide in the part could just as easily leave you with all the bad stuff while removing the good stuff as the other way around.

If the divide means they no longer have enough of a majority to effect change, it would have the same effect as cleaning house...

I don't think trump brings the people who are best fur the job. He will bring those loyal to him.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

If the divide means they no longer have enough of a majority to effect change, it would have the same effect as cleaning house...

I don't think trump brings the people who are best fur the job. He will bring those loyal to him.

That's what I mean though. Cleaning house to me is putting things in their proper order and function for smooth operation and living.

Eliminating the power to effect change and surrounding yourself with "yes men" who offer no aid or challenge to one's own opinion is more akin to inviting over a bunch of freeloading buddies to your house and ignoring the mess rather than cleaning your house and putting it back in order. It offers a temporary means of denying reality but eventually morning comes and your worse off than you were before. You have a bigger mess, less resources available and a bunch of useless sacks of meat either loafing around waiting for more or that have already bailed out on you and are off to the next party without helping clean up.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Hillary is a Corrupt Lying Witch.

The only ones that want her are the Corrupt Zillionaires running the planet.

This too will change, very soon!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

She brings character, integrity, tenacity, courage, and patriotism to the table.

Thank God for the Clintons.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Just like the FBI looked into Hillary?

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

She brings character, integrity, tenacity, courage, and patriotism to the table.

Thank God for the Clintons.

I can agree with you on character (although not the good kind), tenacity and ... well thats all.

Integrity..? Maybe it means something completely different to you but NO she does bring nor have integrity.

Courage? Thats funny. Id love to see you provide examples.

Patriotism? This is a joke right? If Hillary were a country, shed be considered the most patriotic individual in history because she is only concerned with Hillary. When someone votes in favor of the Patriot Act, that doesnt convey patriotism!

edit on 3453x6734America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Because they are covered in corruption - it is their modus operandi.

...'I'm with her' - essentially equals "I'm with Mr. and Mrs. 30+ years of corruption, including but not limited to: lies, deceit, money laundering, theft and defending/protecting liars, rapists and God knows what else - oh, with potential links to murders (plural!!).

The story never changes really does it? History of Man, no matter the culture or age, it is the most ruthless, ambitious and psychotic that rise to the top. Used to be called 'kings'. The dynastic founding fathers killed their way to the top, stealing everything from those whose lives they destroyed.

Do supporters go blind and deaf to these things?

Probably helps, living in la-la land. Squeeze eyes shut, fingers in ears, sing 'la-la; la-la-la' over and over again. That'll make it all alright.

cognitive dissonance, willfully ignorant IT IS EPIC!!

More history. Only in this era, no need for the king/most ruthless one to send his army/IRS to charge in, slay a few innocents, torch some houses and take our wealth to get our compliance (Obama's 'democracy requires your consent in order to function properly'). Still the same. And it is fear that numbs the mind, it is still intimidation that causes people to pretend everything will be alright if they submit. Nowadays, not to the sword but to the vote. Compliant electorate, happy to be fleeced at source.

Trump and Hillary aren't your only choices, you're simply falling, AGAIN, into the 2-party trap.

I put it to you, there is no 2-party state anywhere in the world. The idea is a complete fallacy and fabrication. There are single party states with the most ruthless at the top, doing deals with what we in the UK call, the 'official opposition'. All to maintain the illusion the voter had a choice.

Whatever you may think, Hillary is not concerned about you, the economy, the country, blacks, women, children, hispanics, whites, animals, healthcare costs, the poor, taxes or the world in general. Hillary is concerned about ONE THING: HERSELF

Don't they all? Career politicians? Or did I wake up in la-la land where someone who puts themselves up for leadership had any real moral authority that appealed to voters' higher understanding rather than their pockets and prejudices?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Just like hillary! Bill will fix the economy. Lynch will stay on as AG.

They all do it, right?

So what's the big deal?

You think hill will make Christie AG or Rudy?

lololol!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join