It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary brings nothing but corruption to the table

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
First of all, this mud-slinger of a thread will not detail Hillary's well-documented corruption, otherwise I would be here typing for hours.

For the record, I am not a democrat nor republican. Unfortunately (looking back) I threw my coin into the wishing well for Hope & Change in 2008. To say I have voter's remorse to this day is an understatement. I refuse to fall for it again and be played a fool.

Nope, this mud-slinging is about corruption and our government and their enabling, their signing off on corruption. Not only that, but their attempt to obtain or seemingly force your consent of said corruption...they are definitely definitely championing Hillary, thus campaigning and championing her corruption.

Obama said something that resonated with me the other day (crazy, right?) when he spoke about rigged elections and democracy. He said democracy requires your consent in order to function properly. Well fecking right it does, and this government DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT! I don't consent to Hillary's corruption, I'm blown away by the government and media pushing her corruption onto Americans. I'm even further blown away by her supporters lapping it up, asking for more (or at least asking "what corruption?" - truly sad & mind-boggling). It really makes her supporters look like dummies (nicest term I could think of), not only to their fellow Americans, but to the rest of the world. This is not what America is supposed to represent, not even close! Is it any wonder why Wikileaks has SO MUCH DIRT ON HRC and the DNC?? Because they are covered in corruption - it is their modus operandi.

Hillary's campaign slogans - "Forward" and "I'm with her". Lets discuss these a bit:
I'm with her - essentially equals "I'm with Mr. and Mrs. 30+ years of corruption, including but not limited to: lies, deceit, money laundering, theft and defending/protecting liars, rapists and God knows what else - oh, with potential links to murders (plural!!). Do supporters go blind and deaf to these things? We've heard the saying 'you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink' BUT COME ON PEOPLE! Not only will you be voting corrupt Hillary into the highest position of the free world (debatable) but you will be voting in all her corrupt advisers/company. You would be approving her behavior. And what do you think she'll be moving "Forward" with....? Could it be MORE CORRUPTION?? Ya think??

She might as well use 'Hope & Change' because just like in 2008, you can damn well be certain the opposite is waiting for you and I.

Hillary and her advisers/company/handlers are pushing forward so forcefully with corruption, it boggles the mind that her supporters 1. exist and 2. don't see it as corruption. Whether you call it cognitive dissonance, willfully ignorant or whatever, IT IS EPIC!! Some HRC supporters continue to point to Trump and laugh as though it's his fault Hillary is so corrupt. As if they are forced into voting for Hillary when they know good and well that they WANT to vote for her (I've never heard someone give a valid reason). Trump and Hillary aren't your only choices, you're simply falling, AGAIN, into the 2-party trap. The dumbing down of America is on full display this election year. Hillary DOES NOT DESERVE ANYONE'S VOTE. Vote for someone that deserves your vote! Do your research if you can't think of someone at this moment. Quit being lazy! Voting is the one thing you actually have control over when it comes to a citizen's impact on government.

Most will use the excuse "you're just throwing your vote away if you vote for anyone other than a dem/repub". Well, what do you think you're doing by voting for a corrupt career criminal/politician?? Does it simply boil down to idiocy? Is it because people are too lazy to research and identify a deserving candidate? Or is it because Hillary's a woman, or maybe just because she's a democrat, or because you believe she will win and you want to be a part of that for some absolutely meaningless reason?? All of which are terrible fecking reasons to vote for someone!

Where has intelligence gone?? Why can't people see through the media bulllshiiit, through the winner/loser divisive tactics employed by the government via the media?? Have people been beaten down with rubbish for so long that the collective mind is mush??

This election cycle is beyond the pale. It's time for you to be taken off of life-support; pull the ventilator tube from your throat and start living and thinking for yourself once again! It's time to grow up and look around at what's happening and realize what needs to happen. Time is not on our side. It's time to WAKE THE FVCK UP!!!

Whatever you may think, Hillary is not concerned about you, the economy, the country, blacks, women, children, hispanics, whites, animals, healthcare costs, the poor, taxes or the world in general. Hillary is concerned about ONE THING: HERSELF

Hillary is a self-serving demon of greed. End of story!

If, for one second you think otherwise - consider yourself a FOOL!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Either way we vote, either we get a millionaire or a billionaire. I'm sure they will have the average citizen's well being in mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't think there's any Hillary supporters that would support her if Trump wasn't the alternative. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't think there's any Hillary supporters that would support her if Trump wasn't the alternative. Just a thought.

How fast people forget the DNC pushed for electing Trump in the primaries purposefully. A rock would have better election chances, just for being a Republican rock.
edit on 24-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

And the only good reason trump isn't releasing his returns is to hide something. The 4 pages let us speculate all day long.

Corrupt business deals are just as bad corrupt political ones. Exploiting loopholes instead of closing them is immoral also, which the have both admitted to. Since when is EXPLOITING anything a good thing?

Full Definition of exploit transitive verb 2 : to make use of meanly or unfairly for one's own advantage

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What's your point? Politics is all corrupt. Always was...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
First of all, this mud-slinger of a thread will not detail Hillary's well-documented corruption, otherwise I would be here typing for hours.

For the record, I am not a democrat nor republican. Unfortunately (looking back) I threw my coin into the wishing well for Hope & Change in 2008. To say I have voter's remorse to this day is an understatement. I refuse to fall for it again and be played a fool.

Nope, this mud-slinging is about corruption and our government and their enabling, their signing off on corruption. Not only that, but their attempt to obtain or seemingly force your consent of said corruption...they are definitely definitely championing Hillary, thus campaigning and championing her corruption.

Obama said something that resonated with me the other day (crazy, right?) when he spoke about rigged elections and democracy. He said democracy requires your consent in order to function properly. Well fecking right it does, and this government DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT! I don't consent to Hillary's corruption, I'm blown away by the government and media pushing her corruption onto Americans. I'm even further blown away by her supporters lapping it up, asking for more (or at least asking "what corruption?" - truly sad & mind-boggling). It really makes her supporters look like dummies (nicest term I could think of), not only to their fellow Americans, but to the rest of the world. This is not what America is supposed to represent, not even close! Is it any wonder why Wikileaks has SO MUCH DIRT ON HRC and the DNC?? Because they are covered in corruption - it is their modus operandi.

Hillary's campaign slogans - "Forward" and "I'm with her". Lets discuss these a bit:
I'm with her - essentially equals "I'm with Mr. and Mrs. 30+ years of corruption, including but not limited to: lies, deceit, money laundering, theft and defending/protecting liars, rapists and God knows what else - oh, with potential links to murders (plural!!). Do supporters go blind and deaf to these things? We've heard the saying 'you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink' BUT COME ON PEOPLE! Not only will you be voting corrupt Hillary into the highest position of the free world (debatable) but you will be voting in all her corrupt advisers/company. You would be approving her behavior. And what do you think she'll be moving "Forward" with....? Could it be MORE CORRUPTION?? Ya think??

She might as well use 'Hope & Change' because just like in 2008, you can damn well be certain the opposite is waiting for you and I.

Hillary and her advisers/company/handlers are pushing forward so forcefully with corruption, it boggles the mind that her supporters 1. exist and 2. don't see it as corruption. Whether you call it cognitive dissonance, willfully ignorant or whatever, IT IS EPIC!! Some HRC supporters continue to point to Trump and laugh as though it's his fault Hillary is so corrupt. As if they are forced into voting for Hillary when they know good and well that they WANT to vote for her (I've never heard someone give a valid reason). Trump and Hillary aren't your only choices, you're simply falling, AGAIN, into the 2-party trap. The dumbing down of America is on full display this election year. Hillary DOES NOT DESERVE ANYONE'S VOTE. Vote for someone that deserves your vote! Do your research if you can't think of someone at this moment. Quit being lazy! Voting is the one thing you actually have control over when it comes to a citizen's impact on government.

Most will use the excuse "you're just throwing your vote away if you vote for anyone other than a dem/repub". Well, what do you think you're doing by voting for a corrupt career criminal/politician?? Does it simply boil down to idiocy? Is it because people are too lazy to research and identify a deserving candidate? Or is it because Hillary's a woman, or maybe just because she's a democrat, or because you believe she will win and you want to be a part of that for some absolutely meaningless reason?? All of which are terrible fecking reasons to vote for someone!

Where has intelligence gone?? Why can't people see through the media bulllshiiit, through the winner/loser divisive tactics employed by the government via the media?? Have people been beaten down with rubbish for so long that the collective mind is mush??

This election cycle is beyond the pale. It's time for you to be taken off of life-support; pull the ventilator tube from your throat and start living and thinking for yourself once again! It's time to grow up and look around at what's happening and realize what needs to happen. Time is not on our side. It's time to WAKE THE FVCK UP!!!

Whatever you may think, Hillary is not concerned about you, the economy, the country, blacks, women, children, hispanics, whites, animals, healthcare costs, the poor, taxes or the world in general. Hillary is concerned about ONE THING: HERSELF

Hillary is a self-serving demon of greed. End of story!

If, for one second you think otherwise - consider yourself a FOOL!

There is nothing that is not a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton has done that is not normal operating procedure for Washington.

Pay for play, cronyism and insider trading are all legal for politicians. Made legal by diffferent politicians generations ago.

There is nothing you could point to that Clinton has done that 90% of all politicians don't presently do.

And the remaining ten are too small time for people to care to pay for a meeting.

Look at the emails..

None of the "scandalous" ones were to or from Hillary and there was nothing illegal...we have their private messages!!
Hypothetically, we should know EVERYTHING they are up to..and its all just gossip from staffers...lol.

Before this election I thought the Clintons were crazy corrupt, but after looking into the scandals as that have been highlighted they are SUPER thin.

Like Hugh Laurie said on Colbert. I feel like I'm watching a horror movie where I missed the first act where she ate some children to establish she is the villian.. lol...

edit on 24-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Dude, you be selling Hillary short.

She brings murder and war too.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There you go.

Keep guzzling on that kool-aid c**k. You got some on your chin.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hillary Rodham Clinton has NEVER Represented the American People since she first got into Politics . She Only Represents her Own Self Interests . When will All those Gullible People who Blindly Support her Finally Figure that one out ?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Whatch out your white supremacy is showing... unless you don't know the definition of cuck which wouldn't supruse me....or maybe your just like 16 adults usually come with better home training..

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Dude, you be selling Hillary short.

She brings murder and war too.

For the record, I did mention "potential murder". But shame on me for leaving war-mongerer off the list!

Thanks.

@mysteriousstranger --- yes, politics is quite the corrupt 'science' but we have to bear some of that responsibility. We've been asleep at the wheel. You know that we dont care too much unless it affects us directly. And we need to rid the country of that mindset.

@underwerks --- i disagree. I believe people have lost sight of priorities. Theyd rather see a "first" just for the sake of seeing history...and ive been around long enough to KNOW some people are diehard Hillary supporters, or hardlined democrats. Its a disease in that regard, not a choice.
edit on 0231x6702America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hillary Rodham Clinton has NEVER Represented the American People since she first got into Politics . She Only Represents her Own Self Interests . When will All those Gullible People who Blindly Support her Finally Figure that one out ?

There is no way you could be a trump supporter as you just accused HRC of "only caring about their own interests." As trump has destroyed all opposition to the dems by splitting the GOP. Thrown this election and has prob lost both house and senate seats..

I voted for trump in the primary knowing if he won he would destroy the GOP.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I am Not a Fan of the GOP . I would have Voted for Mr. Trump even if he ran as an Independent , but he needed the GOP's Political Machine to have Any Chance of Winning this Election . He will Now Clean House in the GOP if Elected . He was once a Democrat years ago , Ironic isn't it ?
edit on 24-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Nobody has vision anymore. All of our politicians are just custodians intent on maintaining the status quo.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

S&F, very true in all accounts.

I couldn't have written it any better.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Nobody has vision anymore. All of our politicians are just custodians intent on maintaining the status quo.
100% true for better or worse..

This is why the illuminati type conspiracies make no sense... any secret organization that contrilols the world, doesn't want a disaster..they want the status quo.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

" Corrupt business deals are just as bad corrupt political ones "

That is Highly Debatable . Political Corruption Effects every single American in this Country , Corruption in Business Pales in Comparison .

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
That is Highly Debatable . Political Corruption Effects every single American in this Country , Corruption in Business Pales in Comparison .

Sometimes they're one in the same though. Corporate(Business) power and Political Power are becoming almost indistinguishable from each other at this point. The revolving door between political careers and corporate lobbying careers is in full swing and has been for a while.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He is already cleaning house in the gop, by splitting the party down the lines of pro or against trump. A lot will lose their elections because one faction or the other wont vote for them.

The bad part is this will mean the dems have a monopoly and no need to compete for our votes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join