It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Trump Discouraging His Own Supporters?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: kruphix

What category do you fall into? Is this where you pretend to be non-partisan?

Oh, not at all...I am very highly partisan.

I don't hide that.

Really? From your OP it's really hard to tell[/sarcasm]

To be fair i think the Trumpers are as stubborn as the Clintonites, Trump could shoot someone in the street and the Trumpers would still back him just like Clinton could be exposed as a racist, dirty, warmongering elitist and the Clintonites would still support her, oh hang on a minute...

At the end of the day both of your candidates suck big time, it doesn't matter how much dirt you throw at the other side, you are no better than the folk voting for the opposition and that's a fact. Well done for being part of the problem instead of actively l;ooking for a solution. America I am ashamed of you!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

You fall into the category of "die hard Trump supporter" that will go out and vote for him regardless. You are the one he was talking about when he said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters".

And if I'm supposed to be getting a free check...I'll have to look into that because so far I haven't seen one.

and you fall into the militant Hillary worshiper. You deny all her crimes, you ignore her lies, and you just focus on anything you can make up about Trump that others might believe.

They both suck. Nobody likes either one of them. (except you apparently) But with Hillary, we know what we will get. A bitch in a pants suit paying back all her debts to those who broke the law to ensure her spot at the "top". With Trump, there is a slim chance he will make enough waves within our government that some positive action may happen. Or he may get Kennedied and we will have Pence, which is not a bad choice for me.

Are you required to use a prayer rug with devotion to your deity Hillary?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Greggers

As of yet , i have not heard Any News Outlets Claiming that Most of the Released Wikileaks " Documents " are Complete Total Lies

That's because the emails are legitimate, as far as we know.

What's not legitimate are MOST of the claims made about them by various "media" outlets.

Go see for yourself. IgnoranceIsBliss put together a very thorough thread listing all the wikileaks allegations, which you can use as a launch pad to investigate each allegation. Start on the first page and work your way down the list. For each one, be sure to click through to the wiki site to read the original email (the entire thread, from the bottom up) and determine if the allegations are supported. I'll go through them with you, if you like. Many of those allegations are outright false.

Are you honestly not aware you're being lied to? Or are you purposefully ignoring it?

I assume it's the former and that you would prefer the truth to a lie, so I'm trying to help you. If you don't want to be helped, please carry on as you are.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

and you fall into the militant Hillary worshiper. You deny all her crimes, you ignore her lies, and you just focus on anything you can make up about Trump that others might believe.

I'm actually not a big fan of Hillary, I was a Bernie supporter. In fact, if the Republicans would have nominated Jeb Bush, John Kasich, or maybe Rubio (depends on how his rhetoric changed after primaries)...I would probably be sitting this election out.

But with Trump, or if Ted Cruz would have won, that motivates me enough to get the Democrat elected.

Plus, my interest is more in getting the Senate back in Democratic control (and the House, but that probably won't happen). The best way to do that, is to make sure Trump is defeated.

Clinton isn't going to do anything radical in the White House, but Trump could through EO's...and he is dumb enough to do it.

So no, I wouldn't say I'm a militant Hillary supporter...but you could say I'm a passionate anti-Trump, pro-Democrat, supporter.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You see, we love our Country and will not elect a Criminal.

Then why are you backing Trump a well known conman?

You will continue receiving that benefit you did not earn.

So everyone that doesn't support Trump is getting some kind of benefit? Do you have any proof backing this up?

Discouraged no, Pissed to the point we feel backed in a corner.

Yes ignorance of the real world can be a scary thing.

You damn right, this thing isn't over either.

Of course it isn't over the election hasn't happened yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: kruphix

1. Wikileaks is viewed as conspiracy fodder being thrown around by Trump supporters.

So Wikileaks is now a conspiracy fodder? So Truths are conspiracies now?

I just call them as I see them.

There is a reason these "leaks" are only talked about on conspiracy websites.

And the reason is ????

Because they are directly showing just how terrible America is, rotten from the core, and you think you need the most rotten candidate to captain the ship!

You and I both know, that to be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join