It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Trump Discouraging His Own Supporters?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: olaru12

" Turmp needed Texas in a big way! All that nasty talk turned off a lot of Christians. "

If they Wish to Continue Practicing their Faith , they Will Have to Vote for Trump . Hillary will make sure the SCOTUS is Reconfigured to Give the Liberal Left Leaning Judges a Majority Vote . If that Happens , Religious Freedom for All Faiths will go the way of the Dinosaurs .

Now that is insane. Are you saying she will outlaw religion? She is a Methodist.

No , I did not Say or Imply that . Read it Again ......

link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

source?

link   
a reply to: reldra

For one thing, of many...

Hillary Clinton told attendees at the sixth annual Women in The World Summit that "deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed" for the sake of giving women access to "reproductive health care… Far too many women are denied access to reproductive health care … and laws don't count for much if they're not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper …Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will," she explained. "And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed." Now when Hillary says that "religious beliefs and structural biases have to change," that is Orwellian double-speak saying that Biblical Christianity must be fundamentally altered to make way for her unrestricted murder of the unborn.

But what about that much vaunted tolerance? Why doesn't she say that she will tolerate those who disagree with her on the issue of murdering babies? Why does she say we must change our religion, we must edit our Bible, we must reject 2000 years of Christian doctrine and accept whatever she claims is just? Why is her version of tolerance a one-way street?

We must tolerate this lowest of the low lives on the political ladder and yet quite clearly she is not about to tolerate us in any way shape or form. In fact, a fundamental alteration of the Ten Commandments is what she demands. I don't know about you, but I don't understand this so called tolerance. It appears to me to be nothing but a veiled intolerance, and more specifically an intolerance of the Christian faith as clearly set out in the Bible.

This "tolerance," while parading itself as tolerance of all belief systems, is actually a Trojan Horse. It would lead us to accept a disastrous bargain; agree to trade away the essential doctrines of the Christian faith, in exchange for what? For the agreement that they will leave us alone; not harass, mock and persecute us? Clinton is but one example of a multitude of anti-Christian bigotry wearing the thin veneer of a so-called tolerance. What we need to understand is that this is just one example of the war of worldviews.

Excuse the source, but MSM would never show this point of view, but this is how many religious sources feel about Clinton.

source

link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Well, he's currently leading by about 120k votes in Florida. So, I suspect that the premise of this OP is just wishful thinking.

They are already counting votes in Florida???

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

"That is what we have" is the exact attitude that wrecks your argument. As a proud American that has met many Republicans, that is not 'all we have', and explicitly the reason this election was disgusting. I've see smarter Republican Women on YouTube than Trump. Whatever scrutiny there is to becoming a Republican nomination is clearly far worse designed than the Democratic Party.

I will agree to that.

However, because what the Republican party has demonstrated in Washington, by many of them switching over Parties to Democrats, because they are so corrupt in their desperation on voting on someone who will toe the line so to speak.

I am convinced even if Trump wins the Republican Party, it is finished. Because of how corrupt this election is and the actions the Republican parties took in Washington was disgraceful.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Now that is insane. Are you saying she will outlaw religion? She is a Methodist.

Also, check out the Podesta emails. They attack Christians and Catholics. They have no tolerance for religion.

You can label yourself anything (ie. Methodist), but actions mean more than labels.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

" At one time that would have been true. But there is a whole lot of Bush money in Texas and they are backing Clinton. "

Why do you say that ? Why would Ex President Bush , who is a Republican , Back Hillary Clinton , a Democrat ? Could it be because Politics makes Strange Bedfellows ? Isn't the Reason Obvious ? Mr. Bush and Hillary Clinton are Card carrying Members of the NWO , that's Why .They Both Hate Trump because he is Against them and for US .

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Okay...

1. Wikileaks is only viewed like that by some. Mostly those whom don't know their track record. Besides haven't the Democrats sung wikileaks praises before? Once that I know of off the top of my head. So just like the Rep's the Dem's are changing their tunes on wikileaks because it's hitting the other side now. So which is it oh Democrat? Do you love wikileaks like Obama pre 2008 or do you hate wikileaks like Obama post 2010. Logic fail.

2. That's not what it projects to me knowing more than ONE SIDE of the story. It projects, especially with the leaks and such that didn't really want to prosecute her just demonize her for the elections. Their is plenty of evidence to charge her and MANY others under several fed statutes for several things. One you didn't list... Uranium one for example is proven. It happened and violates several laws even AG Lynch was asking about it. So collusion between the Dem's and Rep's to keep the charade going is what it projects to me. Just like they never went after Bush or Willy or Nixon.

A little primer for you. Snowden is pushing for Clinton.

It started when Edward Snowden tweeted that WikiLeaks' "hostility to even modest curation" was a mistake. WikiLeaks wasn't happy about the criticism -- and hit Snowden back by accusing him of pandering to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. @Snowden Opportunism won't earn you a pardon from Clinton & curation is not censorship of ruling party cash flows t.co... — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 28, 2016

Source

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Greggers

there truly is a lot of nonsense being pushed by the alternative left -leaning media (if you can even call them media , that I choose to Ignore out of a Sense of being an Intelligent Free Thinking Person .

That's fine. And it has nothing to do with the fact that most of the stories published about the wikileaks are complete, total lies that can be debunked thoroughly in less time than it took to write the article.

It also has nothing to do with my point that all these false stories create a smoke screen around HRC's legitimate wrongdoing.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I wonder why the same 2-3 posters keep publishing numerous anti-Trump threads on a daily basis?

Hmm, all is not well at Soros/Clinton headquarters perhaps?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Probably for the same reason the same handful of posters keep posting anti-Hillary threads.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder why the same 2-3 posters keep publishing numerous anti-Trump threads on a daily basis?

Hmm, all is not well at Soros/Clinton headquarters perhaps?

All is not well at the GOP local headquarters that I work at either. I'm just a contractor in video production but the mood is very bleak around here.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't know why they would be bleak. In my area, every day I see more and more Trump signs. Seriously. Every day new ones pop up. There are at least 6 in one block on my street alone.

I have not seen one single Clinton sign. Not one.

I was talking to some people at work today. A few of them are registered Dems, and they said they could never, ever bring themselves to vote for Clinton. A couple said they would vote for Trump. One was not sure who to vote for. But they are not voting for Hillary.

edit on 10/24/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

They are already counting votes in Florida???

No.
But here is the distribution of Mail In ballots to date, based on registration.
Rep 42%
Dem 40%
Other 3%
Ind 16%
edit on 10/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Can you show me pics or video evidence of the surging crime, or the immigration invasion, I guess all the local jobs have moved to China?? Can you show me the Trump America that is so horrible?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

That's fine. And it has nothing to do with the fact that most of the stories published about the wikileaks are complete, total lies that can be debunked thoroughly in less time than it took to write the article.

As of yet , i have not heard Any News Outlets Claiming that Most of the Released Wikileaks " Documents " are Complete Total Lies considering they have been Found to be Unedited , Authentic transcripts of Real E-Mails . For Instance , Please Debunk the Hillary E - Mail in which she Writes that Half of Trump Supporters are a " Basket Of Deplorables " . Thank You .

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I can't show you Hillary's email, I can show you a video:

It wasn't a email, actually there really hasn't been any Hillary emails recently released?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Trump is seeking a scapegoat, just in case he loses. It might discourage supporters who view his words in the context you presented. Personally, I've not experienced any discouragement from what he says about things being rigged. Reading your post was the first time I've heard of the angle you presented.

I was most discouraged when that tape came out with Trump bragging about groping puzzies. Being a puzzy grouper wouldn't affect my desire for Trump as President, but I knew that a lot of supporters of lesser resolve, or those few on the fence, would abandon Donald Trump...at least for awhile. I'm just thankful that the DNC/Hillary wasn't smart enough to wait until early November to expose that tape..and begin trotting out the lying bimbos.

But one good thing happened over the weekend and today, to counteract any discouragement that some Trump supporters might be feeling due to his "rigged" accusations. HILLARY CLINTON made 3 campaign appearances. One was with Elizabeth Warren. Any former, or unsure, Trump supporters who heard Hillary and Elizabeth screaming "All of you Nasty Women out there should vote for HILLARY on November 8th!!" today, instantly re-committed to Donald.

It's too bad that Hillary is only going to speak 4 more times between now and the election. She's one of Donald's biggest vote getters!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

edit on 25-10-2016 by scraedtosleep because: phage answered my question.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The poster seems to have confused mail in ballots with votes. And registered Republicans with Trump voters.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join