It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Trump Discouraging His Own Supporters?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

LOL

Which statements have been proven true?

You made the statement, I didn't, who says Wikileaks is now a conspiracy fodder? You?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I just call them as I see them.

There is a reason these "leaks" are only talked about on conspiracy websites.

Only talked about on "conspiracy websites"?

On the contrary, people are talking about it all over the internet not just a few conspiracy websites. You need to get your facts straight before you have egg on your face.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

On the contrary, people are talking about it all over the internet not just a few conspiracy websites. You need to get your facts straight before you have egg on your face.

All over the internet huh...

Yeah, I'll stick with my claim...conspiracy fodder.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

That logic doesn't follow though. Everyone is expecting something else to be done. They don't want to VOTE as the method of complaining about VOTER FRAUD.

If you're told it's rigged, your natural reaction would be to vote for the underdog?

Who's to say the natural reaction would be to just not vote at all?

What's the point of the controversy in casting a 'majority' of Trump votes for him to lose? Isn't that even more work for nothing? Considering the principle is he is an underdog to this rigged system? Is it ethical or even necessary to elect him President to address this issue? Can it not be done without purposefully electing a majority candidate that is unqualified to show this? Why is everything the Republican Party does sensationalized? Do you know how to fix problems without making it worse first, mostly by bending logic explicitly to say "I told you so."? Can you fix a car lock without damaging my god damned Car to show me you can break into it every time? That's Trump's philosophy about Taxes also.

Being a bully with a conscience doesn't make you anything other than a bully with a conscience.

If you don't like it, start digging through the endless poop in our system and fix the issues. We all know it's not one issue, especially not just voter fraud. Gerrymandering, the electorate system, and the 2 party fix premise are substantially bigger issues. We should be electing parties with majority electorates, and instead we funnel options through deadlines. 270 to win doesn't express variety in our system, it narrows it.

There are really endless amounts of criticisms to the system, rallying in the name of a single cause for anything other than ripping it down is pointless. What's sad is how much the premise 'Trump is ripping it down' is accepted when he's doing nothing of the sort, and only made it's workings even more diabolical for future elections to come, and he's not even 'in power yet'.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It seems to me you know Absolutely Nothing about the Voters who Support Donald J. Trump .

Sure I do...that's why I said this in the OP

Die hard Trump supporters will still go out and vote for him

But Trump can't win with just his die hard supporters.

" The problem with all this whining is that it seems to be having the opposite reaction than what Trump is hoping for. Instead of energizing his base, it seems like he is actually discouraging them. "

It seems to me you know Absolutely Nothing about the Voters who Support Donald J. Trump . We Like it when he talks about the Current " ELECTION PROCESS " , and how Flawed it is in Preventing Voter Fraud , Hacked Electronic Voting Machines , Voters with FAKE Identities , Deceased Registered Voters Still able to Vote , and Counterfeit Ballots being Counted as Real Votes . He is the Only Rep. who has the Balls to even Mention it . We Commend him for having the Courage to Call Out those who have let this even Happen .

Where in my Post did I say......." But Trump can't win with just his die hard supporters. "

You Misquoted me there . You Still don't Understand People who Support Mr. Trump , Patriotism is Blind to you I Guess......

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not discouraged at all.

Quite the opposite. Changes are a'coming and they're going to be glorious.

But again, in your case, you are a die hard Trump supporter.

I know you guys don't like polls, unless they say Trump is winning...then you LOVE them, but polls are showing decreasing enthusiasm for Trump.

How do you explain that?

Honestly I don't care for any polls. You won't find me in any of the "Trump is leading" poll threads...

The polls are managed and reported on by the same Narrative Warriors™ that have gone all in against Trump. Ben Franklin's "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see" quote comes to mind in this era of electronic information and us knocking on the doorstep to a fully realized Orwellian media stranglehold on information. I disbelieve what I read/hear on the internet... and even if I only believe half of what I personally witness, it's enough to make me believe Trump will win if there isn't malfeasance at the polls on election day.

Regardless, changes are on the horizon. Angry, scary changes!

Glorious changes!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

1. Wikileaks is viewed as conspiracy fodder being thrown around by Trump supporters.

So Wikileaks is now a conspiracy fodder? So Truths are conspiracies now?

The wikileaks emails are legitimate, as far as we know.

However, MOST of the allegations made using the leaked emails as reference are lies or misrepresentations. Often, it takes all of 3 seconds to debunk the claims.

The two legitimate allegations out of all this are as follows:
1) Bill Clinton accepted a 1M donation from QATAR after Hillary knew they had funded ISIS (which begs the question, WHY are politicians allowed to accept gifts from foreign nations in the first place?)
2) Hillary gave preferential treatment to those who had donated to the Clinton foundation when deciding whom to give Haiti contracts.

Other than that, the alternate-right-leaning news media has fabricated nearly everything.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Is FOX News a Conspiracy Website ? Hmm.....

" After Democratic Party boss Donna Brazile claimed emails showing her apparently tipping off Hillary Clinton to questions at a March town hall were “doctored,” tech sleuths got to work -- and now say they've found proof the emails are authentic.

Fox News' Megyn Kelly questioned Brazile last week about an email that surfaced in hacked messages from Campaign Chairman John Podesta’s account. The email, posted by WikiLeaks and attributed to Brazile, passed on a question to campaign adviser Jennifer Palmieri about the death penalty, under the subject line: “From time to time I get questions in advance.”

www.foxnews.com...#
edit on 24-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Is FOX News a Conspiracy Website ? Hmm.....

www.foxnews.com...#

Perhaps that would make 3 legitimate claims out of the dozens that have permeated this forum. Those looking to damage Hillary would do better to focus on the true misdeeds instead of perpetuating lies.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

If you don't like it, start digging through the endless poop in our system and fix the issues. We all know it's not one issue, especially not just voter fraud. Gerrymandering, the electorate system, and the 2 party fix premise are substantially bigger issues. We should be electing parties with majority electorates, and instead we funnel options through deadlines. 270 to win doesn't express variety in our system, it narrows it.

I agree with some of your statements however the problems lies in both camps of or government of being completely corrupt, everyone has blackmail on on each other so no one can clean this corrupt system up without bringing the whole establishment down.

That is why the Republicans are not supporting Trump in Washington, because they have no blackmail dirt on him, to control him.

If this makes me a BULLY then so be it.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

If anyone wants to talk about Voter Fraud, let's talk about how Trump was elected in the Primary because of liberal trolling swap voters.

I agree there is voter fraud, but what is insanity is the Republican commitment to support any Republican nomination, as opposed to giving me a new Republican candidate to consider. Seriously, I'll consider a Rock over Trump.

The biggest fraud is right in your face and you refuse to address Trump isn't a serious candidate, and would rather listen to him.

People literally could have acted and got a real vote up there instead, but here we are, 2 weeks before Clinton defaults to President, and you want US TO AGREE with TRUMP? He literally is the most 'rig' part of Clinton winning, of NUMEROUS rigs.
edit on 24-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

" Those looking to damage Hillary would do better to focus on the true misdeeds instead of perpetuating lies. "

I do not Think Hillary Rodham Clinton needs anyone to Damage Her Reputation , she is doing that Fine all by Herself .

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

" Those looking to damage Hillary would do better to focus on the true misdeeds instead of perpetuating lies. "

I do not Think Hillary Rodham Clinton needs anyone to Damage Her Reputation , she is doing that Fine all by Herself .

But why create a smokescreen around her by pushing so many blatantly false stories, when there are real ones hiding in there that might persuade people not to vote for her?

I'm not accusing you of pushing false narratives per se, but there truly is a lot of nonsense being pushed by the alternative right-leaning media (if you can even call them media).

I wish people would stop parroting blatant lies without even clicking through to the wikilink site to verify the claim.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yes.
And I'm pretty sure Texans want to keep their guns.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

The biggest fraud is right in your face and you refuse to address Trump isn't a serious candidate, and would rather listen to him.

Yes I would. and the fact is I don't like Trump, but that is what we have.

Yes we can vote for someone else, however the system is already rig in the favor of Trump and Hilary.

True, Trump is not a career politician and not politically correct, however he is willing to work for We The People and serve America first, unlike Hillary who will create war and hand over what is left of the United States to the globalist.

People literally could have acted and got a real vote up there instead, but here we are, 2 weeks before Clinton defaults to President, and you want US TO AGREE with TRUMP? He literally is the most 'rig' part of Clinton winning.

I hope not. All we have left is hope.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yes I would. and the fact is I don't like Trump, but that is what we have.

Yes, I understand you many put your personal opinions aside for your public political affiliation, however I don't.

"That is what we have" is the exact attitude that wrecks your argument. As a proud American that has met many Republicans, that is not 'all we have', and explicitly the reason this election was disgusting. I've see smarter Republican Women on YouTube than Trump. Whatever scrutiny there is to becoming a Republican nomination is clearly far worse designed than the Democratic Party.
edit on 24-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

" Turmp needed Texas in a big way! All that nasty talk turned off a lot of Christians. "

If they Wish to Continue Practicing their Faith , they Will Have to Vote for Trump . Hillary will make sure the SCOTUS is Reconfigured to Give the Liberal Left Leaning Judges a Majority Vote . If that Happens , Religious Freedom for All Faiths will go the way of the Dinosaurs .

Now that is insane. Are you saying she will outlaw religion? She is a Methodist.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well, he's currently leading by about 120k votes in Florida. So, I suspect that the premise of this OP is just wishful thinking.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: olaru12
Apparently Texas is turning blue.....

www.270towin.com...

Turmp needed Texas in a big way! All that nasty talk turned off a lot of Christians. It certainly did my Baptist, conservative, Republican, 83 yr old mother and her church friends.

That will be the day.

Have ever been to Texas ?

They will never vote for Clinton in Texas.

They would rather vote for a Yankee like Trump.

At one time that would have been true. But there is a whole lot of Bush money in Texas and they are backing Clinton.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

" I'm not accusing you of pushing false narratives per se, but there truly is a lot of nonsense being pushed by the alternative right-leaning media (if you can even call them media). "

I have Never pushed as you say , " False Narratives " here on ATS , I get my Information just like everybody else , but there truly is a lot of nonsense being pushed by the alternative left -leaning media (if you can even call them media , that I choose to Ignore out of a Sense of being an Intelligent Free Thinking Person .
edit on 24-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join