It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Assange is Alive and Well and Still Working

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I bumped into a website called medium.com, and found a post by a member DRIPDRIP AKA Julian Assange. His last post over there was seven hours ago, and he is still at work helping us all navigate the massive amount of files that we are all sifting through. My thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... happened during my discovery of DRIPDRIP.

I am unable to link to Medium.com and we are unable to link directly to wikileaks. I have been reading many files that would have taken me hours or days to find without his help. He lists some pretty good stuff over there, that maybe some could take to twitter and then to here.

I'm just happy to know that he has enough freedom and safety at the moment to continue working.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

You could always just put up the quote and the emailid number. So we can search ourselves.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about DRIPDRIP being Assange.

Seems a bit odd for him to start off a posting by thanking himself.

Seems far more likely that it's just an Assange fan.
edit on 10/24/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

I will do that.
Let us start with Email ID# 18897

THIS EMAIL SHOWS THEM CHOOSING A MIDDLE MAN “See highlight below … an example of a WCEG grantee being sensitive to receiving funds that come via a check from CAP. We’ll work our way through this, but just a reminder that some academics may be sensitive to being too closely affiliated with CAP.”

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Well, whoever it is they have picked some pretty good files for us to see.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

True, some good finds.

I was merely addressing the topic of this thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just one more before I leave to run errands.

Email ID# 21496

Doug Band seems to be super frustrated that he is being targeted by Chelsea Clinton and is letting it rip in front of Cheryl Mills essentially making the case that his company Teneo adds something to Clinton Foundation but other people are also wasting/abusing or doing fraud Foundation resources (like owning Goldman stocks and working with CGI & Goldman) and they are not under scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I know it to be Assange, so goes the title of my thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So you believe that Assange would start a post there thanking himself?

I find it very hard to believe that he would post...

THANK YOU ETERNALLY , ASSANGE !!!!!!!!!!!not so unsinkable . you’ll see disturbing things below.I was playing detective on wikileaks early this AM …I had been on there refreshing since 5:16 BC I wanted to be able to SIFT FOR GOLD….yep ..this is THE digital equivalent of the california gold rush for me, replace the profit with empowerment.( and a twinge of revenge for HRC & DNC horrendously rigging primary & awarding DWS w/ a promotion .)CORRUPTION IS REAL

Or that he would be going by the Vancouver, BC timezone while in the Ecuadorian embassy in the UK.

Not to mention that when Assange is "playing detective on wikileaks" it's in the information vetting process (verifying authenticity of leaks before things are released), not merely re-hashing through post-release material.
edit on 10/24/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Think what you will, leave me to my illusions.

Email ID# 18504

> >> All — not surprisingly, we’ve received a number of follow up questions >> asking for confirmation of the Algeria donation. We could let it sit or >> confirm for other outlets with the following draft statement:

new topics

top topics

join