It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Delusion of Gnosis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thanks for the incredibly ignorant assessment of my account info.

I wouldn't call that ignorant at all. Any sane person if asked "what is the theme of this persons avatar", would likely respond with what I wrote. I was doing nothing more than what Sherlock Holmes would have noted. Are you so lame as to not seek to "place something of yourself or your interests" in the theme of your avatar?

Yes, my friend, your whole image comes off as "evil" or "nefarious". Wherever you may have derived each term is completely besides the point - what matters is the whole of the way you express yourself i.e. an interest in the 'dark' side.

Ah, we lived in a messed up world.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Any sane person if asked "what is the theme of this persons avatar", would likely respond with what I wrote.

That is your opinion.

I was doing nothing more than what Sherlock Holmes would have noted.

You know, it's funny that you should mention Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes was the creation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the subject of Mark Frost's historic fiction novel The List of Seven. You see, Mark Frost was the co-creator of Twin Peaks and a lot of the symbolic content revealed in Twin Peaks was derived from Isis Unveiled by Helena Blavatsky.

If you read The List of Seven by Mark Frost you will notice in the first chapter that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is described in his study with a copy of Isis Unveiled on his desk.

So a lot of people have made the connection to Agent Dale Cooper in Twin Peaks to being derived from the archetype of Sherlock Holmes.

Are you so lame as to not seek to "place something of yourself or your interests" in the theme of your avatar?

No. But even if I did wish to convey my own interests from within my avatar I would do so with the discretion of knowing that most people on the internet would take my avatar with a grain of salt. At least, that was my assumption anyway.

Yes, my friend, your whole image comes off as "evil" or "nefarious". Wherever you may have derived each term is completely besides the point - what matters is the whole of the way you express yourself i.e. an interest in the 'dark' side.

While that may or may not be true, you would be the first person who has attempted to call me out via a public post about the issue. And even if it is true, how I choose to represent myself, or rather how you choose to interpret my self-representation, should bare no affect on the observation of the content that I share.

So no matter how dark and evil I come off, if I say 2 + 2 = 4, would you deny its factuality simply because you have interpreted my avatar as evil?

edit: If you are disturbed by my current avatar, then I can't wait to see your reaction to my avatar around December. Be on the lookout for my new avatar come XMAS. It will be a doozy.

edit on 10/27/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Very well written and presented but ultimately an extremely condescending rant about those who may hold a different opinion than you as to what is actually important in their existence.

Who died and left you emperor of all knowledge?

And BTW - if you want to match educational creds - feel free.

I'll bury you right out of the starting gate...and then will kick dirt on your corpse when we get to grad degrees.

edit on 10/27/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Judging by your signature I would guess that you are familiar with Chaos Magick and are an avid follower of Cicada 3301?

edit on 10/27/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Judging by your signature I would guess that you are familiar with Chaos Magick and are an avid follower of Cicada 3301?

I find the Cicada 3301 incredibly interesting.

Not so familiar with Chaos Magick - what is it?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Not so familiar with Chaos Magick - what is it?

Fluttering so many concepts around that it appears like there is more than one and instead a multitude.

Simply because mind can become one but form cannot... so while having form patience with all the chaos from those fearful of losing form not having realized the mind is already one, or have but enjoy having form and want people they'd rather not host to just back off and mind their own business...

Whether anyone is aware of it or not, some energies we do not want to inhabit or flow through our form they are toxic to one's state of being and destructive to not only life but form itself or peace of mind. Those always hungering looking to feed on some energies such as that of children's innocence are obviously not welcome nor those of extreme bias as they are so mired in ignorance.

So an oasis of similar energies is a good thing anything dissimilar is like a tempest and unwelcome as it disrupts balance, yet people are still learning and innocent and so chaos covers reality up like a blanket in hope that they progress and grow...

Form can be a sort of purgatory or punishment, and the senses a sort of trap to ensure learning occurs by clinging to form and the fear of death.

That's the divine comedy as I have personally observed it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Some of your best writing...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yes.

For a new being to exist, interconnecting or overarching beings must slumber or allow death of parts of themselves.

Perfect interconnection only lasts the briefest of instants (its inherently unstable).

The desire to experience self-limitation, so that everything feels more vibrant and sharply defined...the thirst to self-procreate becomes unstoppable.

Here we are again...

Kev
edit on 28-10-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Typo

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

keep going... the energy or mind not attached to form is the better interconnection it is what gets termed as bliss or rapture when first experienced. This stage is known as reeking of enlightenment because a self of "I has experienced something" is still thrashing about.

That experience can be widened what once took sitting there gritting ones teeth or leaping from a mantra into the void, can be expanded.

First like asleep then wee! I'm awake... and everyone unaware, thinks you're daft especially in the West as all the conceptual starts to purge and flush out all the philosophical garbage as it comes to together makes sense and then pours out imitating wisdom... best to feign ignorance and just observe it all at that point or else one can be taken to extremes and a career in insanity can begin attaching like someone ever knows anything... like swimming and all the knowledge of it utterly useless until one is about to swim and even those that have mastered it still drown.

Eventually, the process beyond one's control at the point of stream entry just gets hampered by those distractions of attachment mentioned above... if let go and just observe; instead of here is my handle here is my spout stimulus tip me over and mouth pours it out. But eventually, it matures and progresses and keeps growing off the cushion... empty and void yet full and vibrant all at once... in each sense sphere in and of itself coming alive in perfect quiescence of wisdom... The eye sees but does not talk about it inwardly. doesn't really need to talk outwardly either unless called for being the polite thing to do Pretyekka rarely teach once all of this culminates... they blend back into society, nothing really left to be said as it is already covered but the doing of it just needs doing... the ear hears but does not label the instruments just listens to the entire orchestra... similar with the other senses as the body, speech and mind or triloka/kayas resolves itself.

Always keep observing and never mind what the mind is serving itself as it is a glutton trying to feed itself so much it never has time for others, and when it opens it's mouth to others so full of it'self it starts trying to pour itself into their vessel as well... emptiness is a tea party.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

"Enlightenment" is the deepest form of delusion.
The "advancement and hierarchy" delusions are similar.

I have no time for either the eastern or western systems. They are designed to enslave.

Kev

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Forming your own road to Rome? Well you'll like that the West allows a tax free existence at least... now to just wrangle up some followers L Ron Hubbard style and try avoid any incidents with koolaid mixology.

All of them say the same thing minus the dogma it's just the stigma in choosing specifics that has the entire world at each others throats so adding to the conceptual burden?

Thanks ahead of time from all of those that work to undo such things...

People past that are followed to this day if were around and asked? They would say I don;t know why people are following me when I just gave directions and wasn't going there having already been.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I wish you the very best.

Kev

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

and I wish you to remain happy

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Geometry is reverse engineering of nature. Our reality is half RE already, and half nature. You RE an RE without realizing it and its like racking up a credit bill. The logistics all fall apart when its time to pay the Piper. 365.24/360 is a horrible margin of error

The quantum half is exactly that.

When Ahriman calcs the last digit of Pi, and a formula to Square The Round close enough to build a ponzi system of credit upon the equation (only goal of civilization), then we shall eat popcorn.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JuanDope

Pi isn't even correct... it's more accurate as the fraction than the decimal still incorrect then but good enough for government work as tolerance shrinks and grows in mechanics.

Here's how to get it even more accurate... find a program like autocad and instead of using a basic polygon and circle to figure Pi do it with the maximum polygon the program can handle it will not be 3.14159... as a lower polygon count and the Pi we commonly used is based on.

The problem is if your diameter of a circle is 4 then thats the size of it grab a stick shove it in the ground make the string 2 and go around it there's your 4 and circle no need for Pi but but the area whatever fills the circle inside it is one area everything on the outside the other. But I need to cut it up then make quadrants then octulents etc. until you have the amount of slices you need.

Yes I'm being a bit silly and serious at the same time simply because math is a theory... it isn't yet it is taken as the most factual thing in all of existence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join