It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mufon video of strange lights over Surf City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised if it was something normal, but still interesting. Witness description below

Unedited Witness Statement: My wife and I were sitting out on our deck around 11PM on August 27, 2016. We noticed a group of orange, glowing orbs from the northeast about 10 feet above the house across the street. They floated slowly and silently towards our direction. We noticed them because we were seated facing north, so you couldn't miss them unless you were asleep. We both observed these object with a skeptics eye at first, but it was unlike anything we had ever seen before. They made absolutely no noise. There was no frame to them (like a Chinese lantern). We saw them from the side and from directly underneath. I rushed into the house, grabbed my camera and told my daughter to come see these objects. I exited our deck into the front yard and started filming. There was 5 of them. They were hovering just above the power lines. The objects were in a line, one behind the other. As they reached our house they moved into a circular formation. They hovered above our house for about 20-30 seconds before going back into a linear formation and moving on towards the southwest. My wife then noticed that a sixth orb was hovering just 5 or so feet above our house as if it was curious of us. That's when my dog started to bark at the object. It hovered over us for about 10 seconds before joining the other 5 orbs. As they all floated away in the distance, they seemed to just disappeared. There was no wind. There was no noise. They were always at least 15-40 feet away from us until they finally floated off and disappeared in the distance.
edit on 10/24/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Did you seen this one from N.C. ?

edit on 24-10-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Anybody know what the dog said?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dog says "woof!"

Yes, I saw the Charlotte one earlier today

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde
Venus and ball lightning seen through swamp gas. Next.

(Seriously I have no idea, looks really cool. At least secureteam didn't get their grubby hands on it first.) S&F.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Would be nice if people would lean against or set the camera on something solid. It's hard to determine movement when the camera is moving around.

I know I am asking too much so it's just a wish.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
if the lights are "15 to 40 feet away" then they must have been just points of light, like the size of a LED.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Would be nice if people would lean against or set the camera on something solid. It's hard to determine movement when the camera is moving around.

I know I am asking too much so it's just a wish.

then it would be CGI right?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Dog says "woof!"

Yes, I saw the Charlotte one earlier today

Nope, he says either, "Don'you dare touch my bone" or, "There's one and there's one"
The former demonstrates that the cameraman is looking for his whisky/whiskey and encroached on the doggy's personal property,
The latter demonstrates that the doggy was directing the cameraman to a couple of said bevy's being the imperative to straighten up and steady up.

edit on 24-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Good doggy!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

haha. I guess...

I think it would still be obvious someone was filming it live. There would be a bit of movement every now and then. Hoping to remove most of the shake.

new topics

top topics

join