It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

the 3rd debate was rigged - proof?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Trump said it was.

of course, that's not enough, and it's hardly a proof - but luckily, we can do better.

now, the source may be crap, but it's all about screen captures from the debate, and it's not the only source. what is written there doesn't matter, the important part is that screen in the first photo.

www.realtruenews.org...

you can't deny one thing - at least as long as you've watched at least parts of the last debate - Hillary was constantly looking down while talking. it was clear WTF in plain sight, like she was reading.

if you haven't seen it - here you go.

and who could possibly see what she's looking at?
Trump.

was she given questions beforehand?
quite possibly so.

and the smoking gun is...

edit - the last video is from the first debate, but everything points to her having the same exact screen at the last one.
edit on 24/10/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

They are aloud to make notes and obviously she wrote down some points she wanted to make. So I'd say no cheating as far as reading things. As for pre knowledge of the questions don't know it may be provided to both candidates depending on there agreement.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am a believer that she was being fed information through an ear piece and reading from a prompt just from the blatantly obvious body language at all the debates. The constant pausing mid-sentence, the stammering through replies, the instant feedback from what seems to be a relay of voices in her ear...

The list is truly endless. Watching her versus watching Trump and any 6 year old can see that she isn't even looking into the camera or audience half of the time.

I definitely think she had help.
Call it cheating, or lying, or corruption.
We all know exactly what is taking place here.

Cheat to win. That's the spirit!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

They are aloud to make notes and obviously she wrote down some points she wanted to make. So I'd say no cheating as far as reading things. As for pre knowledge of the questions don't know it may be provided to both candidates depending on there agreement.

notes - fine.

but a screen?

it's almost like someone is sending her replies. heck, at some points she was going completely off-topic, ignoring some things and instead repeating same crap over and over again about how wonderful her foundation is, like there was nothing else she could say.

and btw, it was said in the very beginning of that debate, that neither of the candidates was given questions. they were not supposed to have them.
edit on 24/10/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I still have not heard an explanation regarding the lighted screen on her podium.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Modern people might be using an ipad or something to write notes. It's faster (especially for a secretary or someone very familiar with writing emails) to type than to write.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I watched 2/3rd's of the first video and she is looking down, which is what she does almost every time I've seen her speak, it is a mannerism I believe. But I wouldn't put anything by her.

Trump on the other hand never feels like he needs any help and that everything he says is Gold. He has no moral compass, or conscious.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Modern people might be using an ipad or something to write notes. It's faster (especially for a secretary or someone very familiar with writing emails) to type than to write.

last time i've checked, ipads don't have ultra-ultra-ultra-ultra-wide screens.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There is more proof of fallen angles than what you have presented.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So she was typing notes? I didn't see her typing. Wasn't she writing with paper and pen.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

last time i've checked, ipads don't have ultra-ultra-ultra-ultra-wide screens.

I said "or something". An Ipad or some similar device.

Just saying. I am not defending Hillary or anything, I couldn't care less, I'm Canadian. I'm just trying to eliminate possibilities.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Realtruenews (a misnomer) has edited the picture to make the lighted area look blue. Like a screen. All previous pictures show it as white.

It has been clearly stated that both podiums were equipped with lights.

This has really been done to death here.

Actually, the light may have been the larger writing area. The space under the mic is just wood.

Snopes-Teleprompter/screen debate
edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnMoonRaven

Maybe before the debate started. I assume the debate doesn't start as soon as she gets off the car, forget the bathroom break, forget combing your hair or straightening your jacket, just hop on the stage Hillary.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Something on her podium definitely moved. If that video was not "shopped" in any way, than that was something. I don't know what but it was moving.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Maybe before the debate started. I assume the debate doesn't start as soon as she gets off the car, forget the bathroom break, forget combing your hair or straightening your jacket, just hop on the stage Hillary.
oh ok I didn't know you could bring notes into the debate with you. My bad.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I still have not heard an explanation regarding the lighted screen on her podium.
she was looking at your grindr account.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

and btw, it was said in the very beginning of that debate, that neither of the candidates was given questions. they were not supposed to have them.

The questions, no. But maybe she's going over her "facts" and memorising them one last time.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnMoonRaven

oh ok I didn't know you could bring notes into the debate with you. My bad.

I'm not sure but I think the candidates can. Trump himself did bring a notebook in the last debate.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No earpiece or weird hand signals either.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

In the 18 second video you give, an overhead spotlight turns off seconds after the houselights come up. Therefore, no more reflection on the wood.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join