It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why its hard for me to trust MSM polls.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I guess you could say I'm a Trump supporter. I don't see how anyone can trust Hillary to get things done like she says she will, plus there is too much being brought to light in the recent weeks/months.

I've been noticing this for a long time, so I want to hear others thoughts on what is in plain sight.

I failed to get a screenshot of Hillary's live speech this morning, but I did see how many were watching when I started watching.

Here is Trumps Screenshot of his Live speech on YouTube:

I did circle Trump's attendance watching from on YouTube, and notated Hillary's amount.

Now look at the Facebook live rally for Hillary and all the Hate emoticons, plus the comments:

Now look at Trump's Facebook live rally and his Like/Love emoticons, plus the comments:

Now I'm sure others have noticed this too. Where are all the Hillary supporters that supposed keeps her ahead according to MSM polls? Do the Democrat Libs not know how to use a computer? I just don't get it. I've even wondered if I'm only seeing connections from people near me (Kentucky). That is not the case. I've seen many as far as Maine, Cali, etc. Only thing I've come up with is the MSM is altering numbers in hopes Trump supporters give up and don't go vote. Please someone show me what I'm missing. I apologize for the YUUUGE Pictures.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nearly everything and everyone in the mainstream and elsewhere has been telling me that a Clinton victory is a done deal. I, like you have not accepted that yet and we are not nearly the only ones. This is not over yet by any means.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Yep, I follow them both on Facebook WHICH I'd like to note has vastly more democrats than republicans across the entire site, and I've seen trump live videos go as high as 100k live viewers with hearts and thumbs up everywhere. And he has live rally's almost every day,WHEN clinton manages to have one, which is rare, the viewership is very meager in comparison and it seems dominated by trump supporters to heckle her.

(post by stinkelbaum removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The influence of polls on voters who cannot think for themselves is well-enough known. Nowadays, I wager their influence is waning more so than they used to. Soon we'll find that polls are not accurate representations of public opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Agreed, take Brexit for example.

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The influence of polls on voters who cannot think for themselves is well-enough known. Nowadays, I wager their influence is waning more so than they used to. Soon we'll find that polls are not accurate representations of public opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Okay, we can go home now and let the facebook-bots vote it out themself.

Didn't everyone on this board hear about bots and social-media-optimization?
What makes you think you saw living, breathing people upvoting there?

It is about the time we all have to consider any, ANY, ANY online-voting rigged.
Because it is so fü**ing easy to do so.

I don't trust any voting run by any kind of website for as long as I knew 4chan (et al.) have fun trolling those votings.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ya'll know what, i find all that about Hilliary intruding n' all,

but

couldn't Trumpy be doing the same, manipulating with stuff. He also got a lot of money

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I watch more Trump rallies than I do Hillary rallies...not sure I've watched even one of Hillary's.

The reason...entertainment. Trump says some incredibly stupid things at his rallies and it is just hilarious.

You don't have to believe the polls...you don't have to believe the sky is blue...but what you believe doesn't change reality.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There's reality and then there's The Narrative

This election has certainly widened that divide and proven that we are witnessing Orwell's 1984 "media as an additional propaganda arm of the government" in action.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Cuz he has more viewers on youtube or twitter??

I have watched about a dozen speeches/rallies of Trump's..It's the reason I am voting for Clinton.

Don't confuse people who slow down to check out a car wreck on the highway as folks who aspire to be in car wrecks.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Trump's Facebook: 11,688,387 people like this
Hillary's Facebook: 7,431,126 people like this
Trump's Twitter: 12.7M followers
Hillary's Twitter: 9.96M followers

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You might be interested in this:
www.isidewith.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Why would you watch them if you were not actually interested? I can be honest in saying I have not watched one of HIllarys all the way through but many of Trumps. To sit there and say he says dumb things means you do not listen. THere is A LOT of policy content but he can talk for 40 minutes and if he says one thing that can be attacked the other 39 minutes of policy are out the window. Sounds like you listen to it like the MSM reports it....

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I have been noticing this! Every poll that I took showed the results and Trump was way ahead of Clinton but the news shows it differently. Something is definitely not right!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

You might be interested in this:
www.isidewith.com...

If I'm following this correctly, it shows over 200,000 entries and Hillary is winning about 6 states. Wow. Wow. I don't believe what the polls say either about it being so close, but WOW.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

And alll of them are real!

Yeah.
And now, as long as we are playing the "wishing game", I would like to have a nice big bag of money on my desk - PRESTO!!

Damn.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples"

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

Hillary is the empress with no clothes.

Even with CTR and other PAC's spending millions of dollars for paid digital astroturfing, they can't put a dent in Trump's massive popularity vs Hillary's non-existent popularity on social media platforms.

The narrative they are resorting to is to skew the MSM polls toward Hillary and keep hammering the message that Trump already lost the election. It's a PsyOp against the public.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Only thing I've come up with is the MSM is altering numbers in hopes Trump supporters give up and don't go vote. Please someone show me what I'm missing.

you would have to state a case, why does fox even have your demigod losing?
idiot.

Do moderators allow this?
Are you actually calling someone here an "idiot"?
If you aren't, I apologize, but if you are, you really need stop stooping to that level, of course we can all disagree, but I for one think that when 'we' stoop to that level we might all just as well hang it up.
Which is it?
edit on 24-10-2016 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The narrative they are resorting to is to skew the MSM polls toward Hillary and keep hammering the message that Trump already lost the election. It's a PsyOp against the public.

It absolutely is a psyop, and one of many. By constantly pushing the idea that Trump is polling way behind Hillary (all non-MSM signs point to the exact opposite), TPTB are hoping people will be more likely to vote for Hillary because they think she's more popular, and less likely to vote for Trump because they think he's less popular. It may sound silly but it's actually very basic psychology that applies to the general public, and a tactic that works extremely well in other areas of life.
It's the same way Apple sells so much of their techno-cr4p.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join