It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The 281 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I personally absolutely love political incorrectness. And I went and read those insults, every one of them seems deserved. Should he co-sign their BS instead?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Compared to the tens of thousands of lives that Clinton has killed and devastated with bombs guns and chemicals in order to make herself richer and more powerful. Ya....but Trump insulted somebody.

Right! she was flying the jet or driving a tank....She was secretary of state, a senator, and a first lady, maybe you should look up the powers these positions really have!

I was just about to post something about this.

Since when did the Republican Party have a problem with wars and killings? All my life I've heard conservatives bash pacifists as being "weak". All of my adult life has be been filled with both Republican-led wars and Republican demands for additional wars against Iran, Syria (after Obama's "red line"), ISIS, etc. Repubs were even defending the Bush admin's torture techniques and nominated someone who says he'll bring it back. But now that there's a Democratic candidate that agrees with virtually all of their traditional pro-war stances, they're trying to act like they're anti-war? Yeah right.

Not to mention, many of these same Hillary-haters didn't have a problem with her pro-war stance when they volunteered to go fight/kill in the very wars that they're attacking her for supporting. It's funny how that works out.

edit on 24-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

I don’t mind your backside, but I predict you will go nowhere.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Because the last Clinton that held the office of President screwed We the People like cheap whores when he signed NAFTA into law. Let's not repeat that mistake, ya?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: olaru12

Because the last Clinton that held the office of President screwed We the People like cheap whores when he signed NAFTA into law. Let's not repeat that mistake, ya?

You know full well that NAFTA was a bipartisan effort. The 1st President Bush negotiated it and Congress during Clinton's term approved it. In fact, here's the roll call for the House of Representatives' version of the bill (HERE). For those who don't want to check the link, the bill passed 234-200 in the House of Representatives, with 102 Democrats and 132 Republicans voting for it, and 156 Democrats and 43 Republicans voting against it.

And here's the Senate's version of the bill (HERE). For those who don't want to check the link, the bill passed 61-38 in the Senate, with 27 Democrats and 34 Republicans voting for it, and 28 Democrats and 10 Republicans voting against it.

Yes, more Republicans in each chamber of Congress supported NAFTA's passage than Democrats, though it was definitely a bipartisan effort. Furthermore, Republicans had full control of Congress for the majority of Dubya's terms. So if the right wing really wanted to, they could've renegotiated or outright repealed NAFTA. The whole reason people were pissed at Clinton for signing it into law is because he went against the majority of the Democratic Party's wishes.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Like I haven't before? LOL.

I just came back from spending over a year overseas and not being on this site or even the internet really, at all by virtue of the countries I was in. Either no internet or firewalls (russia and the pacific nations are bad about it I've learned.)

I predict I will be leaving from BNA on the 3rd headed to Dubai and you'll still be here posting.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It's perfectly possible to post from Dubai.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

From Dubai, I go to Baghdad, then east around and up Erbil to Soran.

If you think there is internet in the Shaxi Karox mountains you are nuts.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

You should dig a little deeper. How many deserved to be insulted? Some of these
people are so evil they deserve far worse.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well, then. And here I will be, still posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join