It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The 281 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh, No! Trump INSULTED these poor people! Quick! Find them a safe space!

How does this compare to the number of people the Clintons have killed?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You got a number for that?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: schuyler

You got a number for that?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I leave on the 3rd.

You have to deal with my loathing butt til then.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton did not have a press conference in over 280+ days

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Willyroach keep em coming. The Gatling gun posting approach exhibited by a few select members here only serves as another example to confirm the desperately bad position in which the entire DNC along with it's followers finds themselves.

LANDSLIDE
Trump 2016

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I did, but the hardcore political pundits are completely ignoring it, for the most part.

Here

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The 281 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Translation..."Somebody said something that wasn't PC, so we're going to throw the usual whining fit"

When they tally Clinton's crimes, you know, the ones that have sent others to prison for far less, let me know. Maybe then I'll believe these people are actually interested in Justice, not just butthurt whining and faux outrage.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You forgot misogynist.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
wow! the man is a teenage girl, LOLOLOLOLOL

clearly unhinged.

I like this one -

Voters

“I don't believe I have been given any credit by the voters for self-funding my campaign”

come on trump supporters what ya doin? what a puss.

edit on 24-10-2016 by knoxie because: nm

edit on 24-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The only one insult that will lose him the election is what he has said against women. He is going to find out exactly how "nasty" women can be. They don't forget that kind of thing.

Combined with the minorities that are deathly afraid ot Trump and his followers...Trumps done.

Most of the electorate don't care about Clinton's BS. At least Clinton looks presidential while Trump looks and sounds like a crybaby.

edit on 24-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
At least Clinton looks presidential...

Yea... Strong...(cough, hack, cough)...looking...(hack, cough, hack)...leader.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am sure Trump picked his nose when he was a kid.

Who cares, did Trump confess he was jesus? No.

However if Jesus was running for Presidency, people would still find fault with the son of God. Who cares.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Cool. So only say nice things?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: Witness2008

Compared to the tens of thousands of lives that Clinton has killed and devastated with bombs guns and chemicals in order to make herself richer and more powerful. Ya....but Trump insulted somebody.

Right! she was flying the jet or driving a tank....She was secretary of state, a senator, and a first lady, maybe you should look up the powers these positions really have!

Yes, and she also had a job in Bill Clinton's White House Clinton to chair a Task Force on National Health Care Reform at the same time as being first lady, unfortunately that only lead to a sneer campaign, that ultimately led to her relinquishing that role. I'm amazed at that, a woman...a first lady, with awareness of women's problems, wanting to do something useful in health care to help the country, pushed into the background by public opinion, or simply those who hadn't the gumption to think of it first.
How envious and childish American politicians can be.
It makes me think that all politicians, and definitely all leaders should be made to also take the Hippocratic oath as well as the medical men, and work towards improving people's lives, unlike what happened after 9/11 when G.W. ordered the big clean-up in a rush in such a toxic place, what a disgrace that was, and I believe she had a role in finding out more about 9/11 first responders and workers health at that time, while Bush scratched his arse and polished up his golf drive.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Only 281? Geez, he's slacking... Hillary managed to snag over 30 million with "Basket of Deplorables."

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Childish personal attacks on women in general by Trump and his followers just cost him the election.

Stupid campaign strategy to say the least. Somehow it almost seems contrived. Even Republicans know you don't

alienate the largest voting block in the American electorate. Trump has accomplished what the democrats have tried 100 years to do. Now the senate and congress are up for grabs. Incredible!

btw....I'm still working for the GOP trying to salvage what we can in the state and local races. It's uphill...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I am sure Trump picked his nose when he was a kid.

Who cares, did Trump confess he was jesus? No.

*However if Jesus was running for Presidency, people would still find fault with the son of God. Who cares.

Sounds good, okay?

My *however, is that Jesus always talked about his enemies to his disciples, Donald makes the presumption that Mexico for instance is our (the USA)enemies.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
When will the U.S. stop sending $'s to our enemies, i.e. Mexico and others.
8:24 PM - 10 Jul 2014

That's not about picking noses, that's invention, and stuff like that costs lives...who knows not already?
Does he give a feck? Obviously not, all he wants to do is get votes from those who's IQ's are measured in dingleberries which issue from their brains locations...I shall be examining the distribution of dingleberries very closely when the election is over.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Your assertion is that Mexico is the USA's friend? Jesus, with friends like that, who needs enemies? We have a third world country who's citizens are invading the USA with silent approval from the Mexican government, saturating the US with illicit narcotics with silent approval from the Mexican government, and using the US as a launching pad for the human sex slave trade with silent approval from the Mexican government. THIS IS NOT A FRIEND OF THE USA.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: smurfy

Your assertion is that Mexico is the USA's friend? Jesus, with friends like that, who needs enemies? We have a third world country who's citizens are invading the USA with silent approval from the Mexican government, saturating the US with illicit narcotics with silent approval from the Mexican government, and using the US as a launching pad for the human sex slave trade with silent approval from the Mexican government. THIS IS NOT A FRIEND OF THE USA.

Then why do we send so much manufacturing to Mexico? Apparently the American corporations like Mexico a lot. It's called free enterprise and capitalism. Profit rules....

economyincrisis.org...
www.manufacturingnews.com...
tacna.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join