It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mods and Staff

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: Kapusta

do you have any Muslim staff members ?
just curious

To be honest I don't know and I don't really care. We are as expressed above a microcosm of the board in terms of diversity, location, religion, politics, country, etc...... Republicans and Democrats, pro gun and anti gun, skeptics and believers, wine snobs and wine in box types etc.

Smokers and non smokers...

Hey, yall remember when there was a mod pissin' match between a smoking mod and a non smoking mod? One mod said something that in ATS legend twisted, turned, and became : if you smoke around kids they have better immune systems....

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Funny thing about that, in all these years I've never received a single "thanks for supporting our side" comment, email, or PM...

If you ended up coming to the NYC meet up I would buy you a beer (or three) for helping us to promote our Illuminati-Mason agenda.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Its a short post because they are very simple question. Are the staff on this site permitted to express their opinions on the current US election? Does ATS officially, or otherwise, have a policy of supporting one particular candidate or party? Are staff and mods encouraged to take a particular stance?

That's actually hilarious, if you've been paying attention.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Just had to bring the vino into it didn't ya?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The only difference between a Wine Connoisseur and a Wino is the size of their bank balances and connoisseur's get their wine from the basement, instead of the corner liquor store.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All mods and staff are AI programs that are going to take over the world and turn us all into slaves!

Fight! Join the resistance!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Or maybe they are just people.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

ATS didn't support George W Bush, John Kerry, Barrack Obama, John MCcain, Mitt Romney, or Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

I have never seen ATS publicly support either republicans or democrats, or tea party, pro life, pro choice. But there is still lots of discussions between mods and members on all sides to most arguments.

ATS is awesome! as long as you abide by the T&C, I do try to do, I feel guilty if I make mods have to work.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If we were, I wouldn't be one for much longer than it would take to PM the owners.

I have opinions, yes. I'm sure many of you have noticed... But in no way would I ever bow to internal pressure, I'd quit first, even if I agreed with the pressure.

...and it wouldn't do any good, anyway. The staff is so multi-dimensional, multi-national, etc...that any attempt at coercion would fail, and I venture to guess that you'd see an entirely new staff within days.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Trust me, there are more than a few of us Yanks wondering the same damned thing...!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: Kapusta

do you have any Muslim staff members ?
just curious

To be honest I don't know and I don't really care. We are as expressed above a microcosm of the board in terms of diversity, location, religion, politics, country, etc...... Republicans and Democrats, pro gun and anti gun, skeptics and believers, wine snobs and wine in box types etc.

I was really taking a crack at my self , being silly . But I hear you glad ATS holds no Bias with staff or topic . Just the way a critical thinking site should be .

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm sure it wasn't mentioned before but there was actually an endorsement for the presidency by ATS.

From the wayback machine

https:/ /web.archive.org/web/20110402234900/http:/ /www.therewillbeno2013.com

Had to put spaces between the slashes at both http points. Take out the spaces after a copy and paste.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I think I was the smoker in that argument...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I would hope my posting history shows that I am a person who values character and personal integrity. With that said, I would not participate as staff if i was being asked to state a belief that isn't mine, or if anything that we do isn't exactly what is said. Its all consensus, with full transparency.

I want to always work in an environment where I am able to respect people for their differences. To do that, I have to receive the same.

Its a conspiracy site, so i personally "get it". We aren't here because we easily trust....its anathema to conspiracy. But the folks who own ATS and set up how its run....really did do it right. So much so, that even site owners act through consensus (which they are not always on the side of). They have, at least to me, shown a true belief in the idea that our strength is in our diversity.

It may seem to be lip service after its written so many times....but its written so often because its true. And we are very proud of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What Ahabstar was trying to present... ;-)

edit on 10-24-2016 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

What Ahabstar was trying to present... ;-)

I call California campaign chair

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You're only four years late brother.

That said, it didn't matter. LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You're only four years late brother.

That said, it didn't matter. LOL

Meh, the American voter won't even notice. Plus I'm betting we can have a raging hospitality suite!!!!

Can you imagine the Cabinet?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
As an outsider I believe American's should really consider Joe Exotic for president. The run-up to the election has been very entertaining to the rest of the world, but it's getting a bit old. Voting for Joe would take the entertainment value to a whole new level. Come on guys. He has lions and tigers.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

You are just surprised that I remembered that bit of odd trivia. Needless to say no one wants me subpoenaed for a Senate hearing any time soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join