It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: O'Keefe Video #3

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I'm asking him for proof that Creamer was "actively encouraged to step down".

He has yet to provide that.

He proved it with prima facie evidence: The active fallout from the Project Veritas videos 'encouraged him to step down.'

Do you have another logical alternate explanation?

LOL.

No, a video can't "encourage" anyone.

Amazing how you, I and pretty much every one know that. Except for Clinton and Obama when it came to Benghazi.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Give us the unedited video, Mr. O'Keefe, and not your "manipulated interpretation" through clever cuts and context removal. And did you perchance break some wiretapping laws in the state of FL?

A person speaking words at a crowded public bar cannot have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Also, I would like the NYT to release the full unedited videos from their exposé on 'Unfiltered Trump supporters.'

I was not very balanced in my last reply to your comment. I think you raise some good points, but other points you make can be applied to major media outlets, like the NYT. I'm more interested in the NYT's unedited videos than O'Keefe's. I'd also like to know if the NYT was given a 'hot tip' on where to find Trump supporters yelling the N-word.

It's possible they weren't Trump supporters, at all. And, instead, they were recruited agent provocateurs.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

He proved it with prima facie evidence: The active fallout from the Project Veritas videos 'encouraged him to step down.'

LOL.

Amazing how you, I and pretty much every one know that. Except for Clinton and Obama when it came to Benghazi.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Man, the troops are really dug in in their trenches and not budging despite the heavy artillery rolling in.

One question I have, has Disney weighed in?

Pretty sure donald is their trademarked property and they generally take a dim view of that property being used outside of licensed events.

This may be a minor quibble in this circus, but the clowns are running the show and all I have are peanuts to throw.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!! How freakin' AWESOME would it be, after all the criminal and mafia-like actions of Clinton that she is taken down by a duck!!!!! OMG that would be awesome for the history books. Maybe...just maybe Clinton would even be caught on audio saying "With all I've done...just to be taken down by a duck!".

WOW...I'm way to excited about this. But...DAMN! Wouldn't that be priceless!!!
edit on 10/24/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

LOL.

Thank you. But I just rolled the ball...he set up the pins

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I would give you a million stars for that post if I could

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: kruphix

Does it really matter if Creamer quit or was "asked" to quit?

The cat is out of the bag regardless.

And his old felony conviction(s) still stand.

He could get another conviction soon enough.

And don't forget his wife is a U.S. Congresswoman.

I wonder how she feels today?

Well...he didn't quit...so there is that.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: whatisalie

Hm..Interesting. I read through this and will keep it in mind...along with a nice grain of salt.

That's not too much to ask, eh?

The major internet outage, the other day, was very weird.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
A Duck. This is what the Democrats and the "projected" future President thinks of our electoral process. There is no respect for the American people or even this country for that matter. It's all a game to them and the mainstream media and "journalists" are complicit minions. That's what they are like little minions that scatter about waiting for orders. Then scurry out to telecast the narrative then mock and shut down any opposition. This is what our country has become. It's not even about politics anymore. It's the new political class system. They think we're a bunch of idiots and those who defend them are the modern useful idiots.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: BlueShaman

The usual suspects are conveniently absent from these threads.

Honestly, these threads have become boring.

They just feel desperate now.

Because your favorite media personalities aren't spouting the stories on TV ??

What is truly a desperate situation is how disconnected , dulled, and out of reality you Hillary supporters really are.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: BlueShaman

The usual suspects are conveniently absent from these threads.

Honestly, these threads have become boring.

They just feel desperate now.

Because your favorite media personalities aren't spouting the stories on TV ??

I don't own a TV.

What is truly a desperate situation is how disconnected , dulled, and out of reality you Hillary supporters really are.

Not agreeing with "your kind"?

I don't think I've ever agreed with one of your posts.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Annee

A globalist LIKE yourself ...at 70, has A FAR more NARROW tunnel, when you address people who support America and not Euro-global insanity,as such and idea is, at its apex.

How do you come to that conclusion?

I've lived a lot, experienced a lot, worked, raised a family, changed my idealistic views at lot over time, evolving to my current thoughts and position.

We are world connected now, no one is putting that Genie back in the bottle. Sitting in the middle of the Sahara desert with Bedouins, on a laptop, with satellite internet.

The world is open. International trade is almost instant now. Money is exchanged electronically in seconds.

Global is the only natural evolution.

If its natural why is it being forced?

Forced? From who's perspective.

It's falling into place because of natural evolution.

No it's not, just look at the world.

From where?

Your porch or from the moon?

I would say the moon is a very far place to be looking in on the world from, and clearly anyone up there would feel quite closed off from the going's on here.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
i find it hilarious that people still deny this

the proof is literally in front of their eyes, yet they still deflect and deny

i frankly think no amount of prove is gonna sway these types of people

they are a lost cause imo

They WANT things to be different, they want the lies to be true, they want men to be downtrodden, they WANT a woman in , and believe she will and can do better and believe the only reason she has had to be so utterly ghastly and disgusting is because of MEN....

They may want a better world, but they certainly do not see she is a representative of all that is bad, and terrible in our world.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'd love to see anything related to these fraudulent vids go to court.

That way little Jimmy would have to give up the goods (the unedited recordings) which he has admitted "tell a different story than he wanted to tell."

The fact that so many supposed "students of conspiracy" here suck these up like cotton candy is beyond telling.

Political hack-job at it's best. Further, I take special pleasure from seeing all the anti-government folks lining up behind the "jail Clinton and the DNC" wagon, because, as I've often said, this clearly demonstrates the true core of right-wing philosophy ...

Authoritarian control.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I have wondered about this recently. We all know Clinton is dirty, criminal and corrupt. The facts are undeniable by anyone with reason. But when people vote for this known corrupt criminal, knowing she won't uphold the Constitution any more (and probably worse) than Obama...aren't those voters committing treason?

I mean...when camp guards in Germany are held accountable for following the orders of Hitler, they are tried for war crimes. What do the voters get when they knowing elect a mafia-like, organized criminal President?

Ah, here we go again. When your compatriots disagree with you, they're guilty of crimes that warrant severe punishments. I remember this being a Thing back in 2004. People told me with a straight face that to vote for Kerry was treason because it was an attempt to "remove a sitting President in a time of war." No, to interpret facts differently than you and subsequently cast a vote you would not cast is not "treason."

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
looks like trumps lawsuit will be a slam dunk open and shut case...

A slam "DUCK case?

Apologies. that HAD to be said!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Indigo5

Clinton Campaign May Land In Hot Water

www.washingtontimes.com...

We had advance warning on the incoming .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Origin of The Yellow Pantsuit

From your link....

“To a large extent, the FEC has never really been forced to come down on people about this coordination,” said Joseph Vanderhulst, legal counsel for the Public Interest Legal Foundation, which filed an FEC complaint last week.

It seems Hillary found a new way to cheat. By essentially being in control of these SuperPAC's she's breaking the intended limits of political financial controls we have in place. These controls are DESIGNED to stop candidates from having access to larger sums of money than another candidate. Now, there's nothing stopping private citizens (which include corps now) or foreign donors from funding a PAC, but the candidate may NOT be in coordination with the PAC as otherwise it would essentially be an extension of the candidates campaign.

Hillary might actually have to face the music on this one.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I gotta be honest here, I have been just reading headlines the last two weeks and either Hillary is guilty of a legal activity or all these legal issues about her are made up. So which is it? How is she in the news everyday with some new legal issue but not arrested? Is it bc all of this is made up to frame her? Is she being framed? Every #ing day with new material?

I'm serious, is all this real or not

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join