It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants rape woman in wheelchair- feminists protest against racism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The implication is that if you aren't in support of the man who perpetrated the rape, then you must be a racist, and the people in the protest would rather support the rapist than be against his race.

What part of that seems OK?

It would be like saying that if a man breaks into my house and rapes me, I am a racist if I seek justice unless he happens to be exactly the same ethnicity that I happen to be, and if he isn't and I seek justice, then society will shame me and all who might think I ought to claim justice for not being upset over the idea he raped me but really being MORE upset over the idea that he was doing it WHILE BEIBNG A DIFFERENT RACE!

What kind of screwball logic is that?!

Rape is rape no matter who I am or he is.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Already responded.

Two groups decided to butt heads over an issue and are now engaged in a contest to see who can squeak the loudest.

Whichever side wins won't change what happened and it won't stop future rapes so, I guess you can get all hyped and enjoy the rush that comes from being on either side or you can just point that out and get called out for "derailing" the discussion.

Which two groups? The people who see justice was not served for the sake of political correctness and the PC crowd which seems to think 3rd world countries don't have a rape culture? What's the premise and what's the conclusion from your stand point? Group A. Anti-PC says, stop bringing refugees here, they're raping women. Group B. PC crowd says Rape has nothing to do with immigrants, to suggest it does means you're a racist.

The whole point of this thread is to show that feminists will defend rape provided it doesn't overlap with their delusional concept that 3rd world cultures are the same as 1st world countries. Forget about the sign, it's a strawman. Let's talk about the content of the video which you didn't even watch.

However, I would like to expound on your comment " no matter which side wins, it won't stop future rapes". You do realize Sweden is now the rape capital of the world beside a small S.African country right? All of this is attributed to mass immigration from rapey cultures. Without a doubt, immigration there is responsible for the dramatic 1400% increase.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Pick any two that you like.

I watched a bit of it. So what about it? A bunch of opinions like anyone else's.

Immigration of rapey cultures, huh? OK.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That does seem to be what some are taking away.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Pick any two that you like.

I watched a bit of it. So what about it? A bunch of opinions like anyone else's.

Immigration of rapey cultures, huh? OK.

Ok, let's pause for a moment. I'm pretty sure I know every stance you lean on from a variety of today's topics but I don't want to get ahead of myself. I will ask you just one question.

Do you believe N. America has a rape culture?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes, but only if it's kissin' cousins.

Seriously, no. I know what you mean. Before you go any further i will say that saying that they should be left in their country to rape their own isn't going to sound all that civilized.

The question is, are the feminists defending actual rapists or are they protesting a group using hyperbole to paint a picture of refugees that they disagree with?
edit on 24-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm happy to know you knew were I was going with this. It proves to me you're a reasonable person and not impervious to logic.

saying that they should be left in their country to rape their own isn't going to sound all that civilized

Because it's not. It's their social problem to conquer and shouldn't be our responsibility to teach them.

The question is, are the feminists defending actual rapists or are they protesting a group using hyperbole to paint a picture of refugees that they disagree with?

Feminists and the like are caught in what's known as a dichotomy. A 'paradox' if you will. You can't be a feminist demanding an egalitarian society and advocate Islam or 'rapey' cultures at the same time. It's an oxymoron. And to get away from the cognitive dissonance it creates, feminists have to fabricate a non-sequitur 'Racist' term to wet blanket opposition when they point it out. This helps them justify the noise in their heads.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Because it's not. It's their social problem to conquer and shouldn't be our responsibility to teach them.

It isn't your responsibility but saying so is seen as uncivilized. I can do the same and say why should I care if refugees are raping women in X, I'm not in X.

Feminists and the like are caught in what's known as a dichotomy. A 'paradox' if you will. You can't be a feminist demanding an egalitarian society and advocate Islam or 'rapey' cultures at the same time. It's an oxymoron. And to get away from the cognitive dissonance it creates, feminists have to fabricate a non-sequitur 'Racist' term to wet blanket opposition when they point it out. This helps them justify the noise in their heads.

I'm not sure they are doing this. The guy in the video seems to want people to think that this is what is happening but is it?

I'm sure it might be to some extent but, it is also true that, to some extent, racists are using the actions of some to damn the lot.

Both things happen. I doubt either is as big as either of these two groups make it out to be.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It isn't your responsibility but saying so is seen as uncivilized. I can do the same and say why should I care if refugees are raping women in X, I'm not in X.

I see what you're saying but what's missing is, you should care. Civilization didn't happen overnight. It took 2000 years for Europe to become civilized along with her western counterparts. If you want to logically scrawl your premise on paper, it makes sense but the element of pride is left out of it. And I use pride as a cornerstone for the establishment of modern freedom we have come to enjoy today. 2000 years to get out of the dark ages to where we are now and you/me and everyone who has benefited from it should be proud of our collective accomplishments.

I'm not sure they are doing this. The guy in the video seems to want people to think that this is what is happening but is it?

Scrawl the logic on paper then, you'll see it's sound.
di·chot·o·my
dīˈkädəmē/
noun
a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different.
"a rigid dichotomy between science and mysticism"
synonyms: contrast, difference, polarity, conflict; More
BOTANY
repeated branching into two equal parts.

Feminism and Islamism are diametrically opposite of each other. There is no possible way one can connect the two ideologies. I'm willing to put a wager on that challenge.

I'm sure it might be to some extent but, it is also true that, to some extent, racists are using the actions of some to damn the lot.

Absolutely. But this does't negate the fact that a majority of refugees commit the majority of offenses whilst being the minority of the population.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just another example of the severe mental illness and cult brainwashing you pick up at a "university" these days.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

A new video by the "Angry Foreigner" explaining the gong show in Sweden surrounding a case where a woman was gang raped by Arabs. Instead of protesting the acts of these scum, the regressive left SWJ feminist losers have 'somehow' contorted the general public's anger into a politicized #show of ignorance. Yes, it is "racist" to condemn immigrants when they decide to RAPE you. You see, white men are dirty potential rapists but immigrants just don't know any better, so they get a free pass. This is the type of thinking that recently resulted in a case where a migrant raped a 10 year old boy but the charge of rape was subsequently dropped. Gee, just couldn't prove the boy didn't 'want it' and the poor Muslim scum didn't know any better. But I digress, this thread isn't about that. This thread is to show how asinine Europe has become, specifically Sweden and to show just how PC is destroying the fabric of societal cohesion. Feminists have lost their minds. Social justice warriors have lost their minds. Authority has succumbed to the pressures of their political handlers. There is no more justice and if you have anything to say about it, you're a racist.

Amazingly, some of these women whom have been violated by these immigrant scum prefer NOT to press charges but rather display a nauseating sense of compassion for their rapist. I really don't know what to say. It's beyond madness. The world is undergoing a serious transformation (globalization) and there are many people who support this change. The only way to pull off a borderless planet is to change the way people think about the 3rd world and apply a measure of indoctrination encapsulating all aspects of their plan. 1. Bigotry of white people in general 2. Bigotry of white men 3. Bigotry of heterosexuality 4. Bigotry of capitalists 5. Bigotry for non-conformers. It's a packaged deal. "We" are the bad people. Everyone else is just poorly misunderstood. Getting real sick of this alternate reality we're living in.

this rape you are now angry about, you defend for trump, why?
hypocrite.

remember folks, sexual assault can be classed as rape.
trump grabbing pussy can be classed as rape.

this place is rife with neo-nazi idiots.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

sorry, the mud pit is the other door.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

this rape you are now angry about, you defend for trump, why?
hypocrite.

remember folks, sexual assault can be classed as rape.
trump grabbing pussy can be classed as rape.

this place is rife with neo-nazi idiots.

Look at you stretch the definition of rape to suit your fancy. Very smart thing to do.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Why didn't you just end your comment with rapey rapey rape rape. a reply to: stinkelbaum

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I see what you're saying but what's missing is, you should care.

So, I should care about women being raped in Europe although I'm not European but rape of Middle Eastern women in the ME is their problem and it isn't our responsibility?

I either care about both or neither or, I can say I care about one and not the other but, I would have to cop to the fact that I am being biased.

Feminism and Islamism are diametrically opposite of each other. There is no possible way one can connect the two ideologies. I'm willing to put a wager on that challenge.

The ideologies might be but people can move in gray areas. Like people who say they are fiscally conservative but socially liberal or anything like that. Who am I to say they can't be that way?

Absolutely. But this does't negate the fact that a majority of refugees commit the majority of offenses whilst being the minority of the population.

A majority of the refugees or a minority of the refugees commit the majority of the offenses?

When the call from the other side is to judge the majority by the actions of the minority then I can understand why some would stand against that and it certainly doesn't automatically mean a defense of the actual rapists.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Actually the number of cases of "rape" in Sweden are said to be because they classify actions other than rape as rape.

I don't know if that is true but if true then that is just another variable in the mix.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So, I should care about women being raped in Europe although I'm not European but rape of Middle Eastern women in the ME is their problem and it isn't our responsibility?

I never said what happens there is ok, but yes, it's their problem to solve. I don't see anything anyone in the west can do. In a sense, they are still in the dark ages and only they can overcome it.

The ideologies might be but people can move in gray areas. Like people who say they are fiscally conservative but socially liberal or anything like that. Who am I to say they can't be that way?

Sure, there may be some gray areas but only when Islam is saturated with western values. Pure unadulterated Islam, no, there are no gray areas. Especially when it comes to human rights.

A majority of the refugees or a minority of the refugees commit the majority of the offenses?

To keep this simple. 2% of muslims in Sweden commit 77% of the rapes. Three-years ago. That number is probably much higher now
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com... ulation/

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yes, there is some truth to that however, in comparison to the overall rapes or sexual assaults committed, Muslims still take the lead. Sweden may have moved the goal post on the definitions which increases the count, but instead of a 100% increase, it's a thousand.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I never said what happens there is ok, but yes, it's their problem to solve. I don't see anything anyone in the west can do. In a sense, they are still in the dark ages and only they can overcome it.

You missed the point.

ETA: By your logic rape in Sweden is Sweden's problem and nobody else's responsibility.

Sure, there may be some gray areas but only when Islam is saturated with western values. Pure unadulterated Islam, no, there are no gray areas. Especially when it comes to human rights.

I'm talking about people.

To keep this simple.

Must be lost in translation.

ETA: 2% out of a population of around 9.5 million is 190,000. I'm seeing 6,700 rapes in 2014. 77% of those rapes would be 5,159.

That is 2.7%. That means that 97.3% of muslims males are not rapists. Why should the 97.3% be judged by what the 2.7% have done?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is really pissing me off now. Zeig Heil 1930's are returning. The "migrant" is the 21st century jew.

Look at the title of this thread :

"Migrants rape woman in wheelchair".

And we all know what "migrants" means given the context of current events. If they were white native swedes would it be :

"White males rape woman in wheelchair"

Of course it wouldn't it would be :

"Sick men rape woman in wheelchair".

Guess what folks "sick men" can be white, brown, black, Swedish, Syrian, US, Chinese, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu etc.

The very moment you start tarring people with a broad brush instead of being specific is the moment you run down the fascist road and western societies (and a lot of ATS threads these days) are well on that road.

All societies of all races of all religions have their proportion of sick individuals. Right now the racist elements of western society are emboldened by recent events as people who think they are being "intellectually truthful" are giving the closet sickos fuel for their sick fire.

This thread is a classic example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join