It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants rape woman in wheelchair- feminists protest against racism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
A new video by the "Angry Foreigner" explaining the gong show in Sweden surrounding a case where a woman was gang raped by Arabs. Instead of protesting the acts of these scum, the regressive left SWJ feminist losers have 'somehow' contorted the general public's anger into a politicized #show of ignorance. Yes, it is "racist" to condemn immigrants when they decide to RAPE you. You see, white men are dirty potential rapists but immigrants just don't know any better, so they get a free pass. This is the type of thinking that recently resulted in a case where a migrant raped a 10 year old boy but the charge of rape was subsequently dropped. Gee, just couldn't prove the boy didn't 'want it' and the poor Muslim scum didn't know any better. But I digress, this thread isn't about that. This thread is to show how asinine Europe has become, specifically Sweden and to show just how PC is destroying the fabric of societal cohesion. Feminists have lost their minds. Social justice warriors have lost their minds. Authority has succumbed to the pressures of their political handlers. There is no more justice and if you have anything to say about it, you're a racist.

Amazingly, some of these women whom have been violated by these immigrant scum prefer NOT to press charges but rather display a nauseating sense of compassion for their rapist. I really don't know what to say. It's beyond madness. The world is undergoing a serious transformation (globalization) and there are many people who support this change. The only way to pull off a borderless planet is to change the way people think about the 3rd world and apply a measure of indoctrination encapsulating all aspects of their plan. 1. Bigotry of white people in general 2. Bigotry of white men 3. Bigotry of heterosexuality 4. Bigotry of capitalists 5. Bigotry for non-conformers. It's a packaged deal. "We" are the bad people. Everyone else is just poorly misunderstood. Getting real sick of this alternate reality we're living in.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Apparently Muslims are higher in the victim hierarchy than Women. This is an example of political correctness with real world consequences.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i have heard of entire versions of planet Earth having alternate realities where this world has common sense and another reality everybody is insane.

But Sweden seems to be a complete head-case of a country when other countries still have common sense in real-time.

Surely this is a windup. It must be a sick joke.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Muslims are the highest tier of victim. Though as we see with cases such as this I do not think bringing savages into civilized nations can turn them into civilized beings...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What were you expecting? Modern toxic and ugly feminists are not only wilfully blind and deaf to reason they are also extremely stupid. As is evidenced daily in the west.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think you should read up about "Stockholm Syndrome". Where the victim ends up sympathizing with the perpetrator. Of course Stockholm is in Sweden.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
the hell..

is this real life..............

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Will trade racist for rapist?

Do they even read the sign they are holding?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It would seem that many modern feminists harbour Muslim rape fantasies.

originally posted by: goou111

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Nice PC catch there by swapping the 'c' and 'p' in the word 'ra_ist'.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

The legal case against the rapists failed due to imcompetent city government and police.
Then one group protests this. Good.
Another group sees an upswell in racism in general and the have a demonstration protesting that and also state they, being feminists, are against violence towards women.

He should be mainly ranting about the city officials that let the criminals go.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

The legal case against the rapists failed due to imcompetent city government and police.
Then one group protests this. Good.
Another group sees an upswell in racism in general and the have a demonstration protesting that and also state they, being feminists, are against violence towards women.

He should be mainly ranting about the city officials that let the criminals go.

Yeah but the sign. Do you agree?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I would much rather deal with a racist KKK skinhead Nazi then someone who will rape my 10 year old daughter or my wheelchair bound mom.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hate to see the crap being flung before even looking into things. The shop is so bad you can still see the person in the olive drab coat that was shopped out. This is supposed to be the original pic:

edit on 24-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Hate to see the crap being flung before even looking into things. The shop is so bad you can still see the person in the olive drab coat that was shopped out. This is supposed to be the original pic:

Yeah same thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If what you say is correct it has no bearing on the fact that a disproportionate number of rapes and sexual assaults are committed by adherents to the religion of peace and tolerance.

a reply to: daskakik

edit on 24-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Gotta save face, huh?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
If what you say is correct it has no bearing on the fact that a disproportionate number of rapes and sexual assaults are committed by adherents to the religion of peace and tolerance.

I was replying to a post specifically about the sign.

Can you trust that hit piece if they use bold face lies like that pic?
edit on 24-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

I was replying to a post specifically about the sign.

Can you trust that hit piece if they use bold face lies like that pic?

You're deflecting from the message. Sweden will trade racists for rapists and it's abundantly clear they've already done that. Are you denying what is actually happening there? Are you one of those feminist social justice warriors? Are you part of the problem? What's your position here?
edit on 24-10-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
You're deflecting from the message. Sweden will trade racists for rapists and it's abundantly clear they've already done that.

Is it?

Are you denying what is actually happening there? Are you one of those feminist social justice warriors? Are part of the problem? What's your position here?

I'm questioning it. Not too much though.

My position is that people kneejerk. Call the other side SWJ snowflakes all you want but both sides are just as emotional.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join