It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

TrumpBots, Mother Russia, The Big Debate & Twitter Hashtags. Expose.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Russia hiring internet trolls to pose as Trump supporters...

I swear, some Americans, man...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Excellent work. S&F.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Isurrender73

I can't believe what you just said, they are a deterrent.
Do you have even the slightest clue about what will happen in a nuclear exchange? ..nobody wins.

Anyway we are treading off topic.
Peace

You can't believe the truth?

A war with Russia will be Nuclear, Putin already made that clear.

Hillary said she would pursue war over Syria and hacking.

Donald said if we go to war why don't we use Nuclear weapons. Putin said if we go to war we will use them. What's the difference?

Hillary is the only presidential candidate on record supporting a war with Russia over Syria and hacking.

If we go to war Nuclear weapons won't be deterring anything, they will be destroying everything. Wake up.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Both Trump and Clinton have their online shill army but the difference is Hillary's Super Pac's pay for hers while Trumps is mostly free, although I'm sure his Super Pac's have also employed many shills as well. The trolls over at 4chan have embraced Trump for the obvious Troll that he is and back him 100%. That right there is better than any Clinton paid for shill army can ever be. Reddit is a fine example of this. The_Donald spams Reddit's /all daily, hourly, nonstop. They've been busted to be fueled by bot power upvoting everything on The_Donald. So much spam. I'm sure Facebook is infested as well, so is ATS, and most definitely Twitter.

Funny enough, I never see these Clinton shills ever come close to dominating Reddit but the Trolls at The_Donald always cry that Clinton shills are taking over. It's all very ironic and completely stupid. I don't ever see ATS being dominated by pro Clinton threads but I always see pro Trump threads.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Wait, you are aware the OP isn't brand new, right? Oh, you're assuming ALL of those new accounts are pro Hillary? Well, if today is their first day they haven't done anything yet. If it isn't their first day, they still have done anything yet.

Meanwhile, many many new accounts on here I see are pro Trump, if we're gonna play this game.

Shocking you resort to deflection and accuse the OP of fishing for stars from Hillbots as if stars on ATS mean a damn thing anywhere. Derp.

So onto Trump and his well known shill army, do you deny it?
edit on 24-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join