It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TrumpBots, Mother Russia, The Big Debate & Twitter Hashtags. Expose.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Russia hiring internet trolls to pose as Trump supporters...

I swear, some Americans, man...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Excellent work. S&F.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Isurrender73

I can't believe what you just said, they are a deterrent.
Do you have even the slightest clue about what will happen in a nuclear exchange? ..nobody wins.

Anyway we are treading off topic.
Peace

You can't believe the truth?

A war with Russia will be Nuclear, Putin already made that clear.

Hillary said she would pursue war over Syria and hacking.

Donald said if we go to war why don't we use Nuclear weapons. Putin said if we go to war we will use them. What's the difference?

Hillary is the only presidential candidate on record supporting a war with Russia over Syria and hacking.

If we go to war Nuclear weapons won't be deterring anything, they will be destroying everything. Wake up.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Both Trump and Clinton have their online shill army but the difference is Hillary's Super Pac's pay for hers while Trumps is mostly free, although I'm sure his Super Pac's have also employed many shills as well. The trolls over at 4chan have embraced Trump for the obvious Troll that he is and back him 100%. That right there is better than any Clinton paid for shill army can ever be. Reddit is a fine example of this. The_Donald spams Reddit's /all daily, hourly, nonstop. They've been busted to be fueled by bot power upvoting everything on The_Donald. So much spam. I'm sure Facebook is infested as well, so is ATS, and most definitely Twitter.

Funny enough, I never see these Clinton shills ever come close to dominating Reddit but the Trolls at The_Donald always cry that Clinton shills are taking over. It's all very ironic and completely stupid. I don't ever see ATS being dominated by pro Clinton threads but I always see pro Trump threads.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Wait, you are aware the OP isn't brand new, right? Oh, you're assuming ALL of those new accounts are pro Hillary? Well, if today is their first day they haven't done anything yet. If it isn't their first day, they still have done anything yet.

Meanwhile, many many new accounts on here I see are pro Trump, if we're gonna play this game.

Shocking you resort to deflection and accuse the OP of fishing for stars from Hillbots as if stars on ATS mean a damn thing anywhere. Derp.

So onto Trump and his well known shill army, do you deny it?
edit on 24-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Trump Points To Falsehoods In "Russian Hacking" Claims - Media Ignore What He Says

Each day we get more "Russian influence" and "Russian hacking" claptrap. Like this from the once honorable Wired which headlines:

Here's the first evidence Russia used Twitter to influence Brexit

Russian interference in Brexit through targeted social media propaganda can be revealed for the first time. A cache of posts from 2016, seen by WIRED, shows how a coordinated network of Russian-based Twitter accounts spread racial hatred in an attempt to disrupt politics in the UK and Europe.

Interesting, enthralling, complicate and sensational ... until you get down to paragraph 14(!):

Surprisingly, all the posts around Brexit in this small snapshot were posted after the June vote.

"Russian-based Twitter accounts" influenced the Brexit vote in the UK by tweeting affirmative AFTER the vote happened.
"Russian agents" influenced the U.S. election by buying irrelevant Facebook ads - 25% of which were never seen by anyone and 56% of which were posted AFTER the election.

If you look for influence on the Brexit campaign ...
Meet the Scottish Tory behind the £425,000 DUP Brexit donation

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This is why Clinton lost.

I live in a rural area, and people out here could care less about twitter, if they even know what it is.

It didn't and doesn't influence anyone out here.

Same as I stated in an earlier thread about a road trip I took prior to the election, 1700 miles, and we decided to count election posters on the way. Trump signs out numbered Clinton signs 5 to 1 and were much larger and more prominent.

The writing was on the wall then.

The people who voted Trump in do not use twitter, face book, nor any other social media as the main source of their news. And they certainly are not influenced by it.

edit on R192017-11-13T04:19:33-06:00k1911Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join