It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

The first question I would like to ask is:

Why did you support wikileaks before Trump? Even back then it was still Treason, as you would put it.

I'm guessing you were a fan of Wikileaks treason when it fit your narrative, and now that the right is using it, you are so outraged.

Now I'm wondering how Trump and wikileaks have anything to do with each other. If you want to start enforcing RICO laws on politicians, Hillary will be SOL.

I can make a prediction, because it already happened to you, and it will happen to the Right. Wikileaks will turn on them in a heart beat, as soon as Hillary is destroyed, and the only reason Wikileaks has so much influence is because of the Left heralding the cables leak(which were far more damaging to US security then a bunch of criminal politicians).

By your logic, since you were a supporter of Wikileaks at one time, You should be investigated for Treason along with Trump.

Just a side-note, I never supported Wikileaks, and have my own little pet name for them, "Winky Dinks". Only a fool would trust that group, at any point in time.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

At one time wikileaks were leaking info presented by leakers/wistleblowers. Now is leaks from governments following a clear agenda Big difference here right? Wikileaks partisanship is what bothers me, whether they favor the right or the left. Right now wikileaks is very pro russian IMO!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Yeah let's investigate Trump but give Hillary a pass!

You know you're never supposed to go full retard OP.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

At one time wikileaks were leaking info presented by leakers/wistleblowers. Now is leaks from governments following a clear agenda Big difference here right?

You do know in America we have white hats and black hats in our government.

Thanks for the white hats some truth of deceitful corruption is finally been exposed.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

86 Flags at the time of this posting from a thread with zero evidence brought to the table.

Apparently the propaganda is working.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: GodEmperor

At one time wikileaks were leaking info presented by leakers/wistleblowers. Now is leaks from governments following a clear agenda Big difference here right? Wikileaks partisanship is what bothers me, whether they favor the right or the left. Right now wikileaks is very pro russian IMO!!

Oh you mean like the guy spending 35 years in prison? That's the 'whistleblower' you are referring to? The one who was charged with 'aiding the enemy'?

Only now that wikileaks has a vendetta against Hillary, now you are outraged, now you are calling for heads to roll. Instead of wanting to investigate the actual culprits, and punish people who are negligent with classified material(Hillary Clinton), and those who are the actual leakers of the information; you want to investigate Trump, and waste tax dollars.

Has Trump magically transformed from bloviating blowhard to Soviet hacker super-spy in less than two weeks? Am I missing some great mystery to this puzzle? How is selling Uranium to the Russians *coughhillarycough* not worth investigating for treason?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hasn't Hillary already been investigated?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Not if.

How many, many, many, many, many times.

Still nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Please use the original question, because words matter.

How many times has Hillary been investigated for treason?

None.

How many times has Hillary been investigated?

Several times.

How many times has Trump been investigated for treason?

None.

How many times has Trump been investigated?

Several times.

See how words matter, isn't it great!

Do you want to know how Wikileaks actually helps Hillary Clinton and the Regressives?

It's called Fruit of the poisonous tree.

You are looking in the wrong direction, but you know that already.
edit on 24-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoachNope media lies. I havened had any faith in media since JFK, MLK, RFK were killed all lies. I have to see it to believe it. No protests at HRS Rally just Trumps why. Paid Shill's to defame Trump.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: reldra

So what you're telling me is that - you are ignoring possibilities.

I just hadn't considered it. Trump's employees seem to be fairly unorganized.

They do ??

And what evidence do you have to support this lame claim,

Do you know how incredibly lacking your arguments actually sound ??

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Donald isn't wrapped up in a pretty package,,,he isn't wrapped, he isn't wrapped tight at all. That is the problem I see with him.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: network dude

Now I'm sure you know I've opposed many "Republican" positions extremely strongly in the past years here...

But these "Democrats" this year are so unbelievably arrogant and inundated in so much bs, they are so vehemently in deep denial, their arguments are failing so bad in such an legendary way, that even I, Muzzleflash, am mind blown.

I just can't believe it. My jaw hits the floor so hard when I read these posts and contemplate the sheer audacity of it all.

Something about "Trump" has trolled them so badly that they are willing to break any moral or rule to oppose him that they become monsters.

Now look, I've heard their reasons and even investigated honestly to substantiate them, considered the weight of their reasoning as sincerely as I could...

But none of it adds up. None of it is solid. They are seemingly knowingly exaggerating to the extreme and purposely ignoring reality.

I know both parties do that. I fully understand that. But the Democrats this year are worse than anything I've ever seen, the levels they are stooping to, I just don't get it. It's unfathomable to me. It's horrifying and unprecedented in my lifetime.

I know it'll only get worse. America ain't gonna suddenly get better. We are going down the toilet so hard and fast now...

They are hellbent. There's no easy solution. We're screwed...

I seriously believe this is a DNA and soul based fear.

It is about that time, of a total change planet wide, and they know it, and they are like cattle backing into the stalls their own leaders have prepared for them, they feel it is better if they get slaughtered by the handlers they know, than try ANYTHING else.....

And maybe for good reason........

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: reldra

So what you're telling me is that - you are ignoring possibilities.

I just hadn't considered it. Trump's employees seem to be fairly unorganized.

Some of trumps workers past and present also have ties to guess where? Mother Russia!!!

I would have to say, that religious themes abound in these people, they take the Bible beyond literally, and all of the texts preceding them,

Does this have something to do with Revelations where the idiots of Earth get tricked into yet again a world ending style war that can crown someone a King ???

It does state that SYRIA has EVERYTHING to do with it

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Noone would know, since they have never publicly admitted to anything that has ever been proven true.

In this case, why would you ever care, or believe those that never tell the truth or just always hide the truth ??

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?

I think Hillary is probably more privy to US intelligence, then you are.

Hillary is fed a pail of lies regularly by certain people, I will give you that....

But US intelligence, I wonder which agencies would ever even bother speaking to her, what a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
And yet another National Enquireresk thread from the hidebeasts.Based on nothing but wild speculation, deviod of any factual links.
ATS Excepts this crap.Ill say this.Once your queen starts making proclamations I see blood in the streets.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

This is just non-stop right now. CTR is pushing so hard. They are scared, and the hardcore focus they have right now shows they are getting desperate.

How many of these "muh Russia" threads have there been over the last week?

We are currently in a civil war right now. There are enemies of the people, and enemies of the state.

We know who is who. Keep on shillin'!

Quoted for truth, we have been waiting for this for over 10 years, been warned about all the inner battles happening for control of the USA, and the World, and now we are seeing it being played out MOSTLY in the media for now, and I gotta say, I know which side I am on, and I know who is gonna win too

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join