It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

How does someone go about deeming raw data dumps as "one-sided".

I feel as though you don't fully understand how Wikileaks operates. What I see here is nothing more than the driving home of a mainstream media narrative (Russian hackers). Russia had nothing to do with altering DNC communications and neither did Wikileaks. Exposition of those communications ? Well that's another story.

It seems as though you're an advocate of control and an antagonist of truth if you have a problem with these conversations bubbling to the surface of the muck-pile that is American Politics.

In which case, deny yourself ignorance and see these tokens of TRUTH for what they truly compose: an unadultured look at political correspondence.

When was the last election you were privvy to such an excess of vote-altering reference material? Please do tell.

I think that the importance of transparency supercedes any type of malpractice that may have occurred whilst attaining the information. IMHO

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

NO I believe what people who were military say mostly and in this case INTELLIGENCE pukes who WOULD pull a stunt like this.
COWBOYS who are at the end of THEIR ropes who have access to the information.
Since you don't know EITHER its as good a thought as this NUTTY idea of what you believe CAN be prosecuted and who SHOULD be prosecuted based on current evidence we now are aware of...well MOST of us anyway...

It fits logical execution also using Russia as the bugaboo so rubes can eat it up it's SOP.
edit on 24-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
LOL. this is just a way to deflect away from the truth that our own govt and media are the ones trying to rig the elections. have been forever. this is the old trick of creating a common enemy to rally the people behind so they dont see whats right in front of their face.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This is just non-stop right now. CTR is pushing so hard. They are scared, and the hardcore focus they have right now shows they are getting desperate.

How many of these "muh Russia" threads have there been over the last week?

We are currently in a civil war right now. There are enemies of the people, and enemies of the state.

We know who is who. Keep on shillin'!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Vote bot activity?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You Hillary pogues really PROJECT!

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."
edit on 24-10-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Projection

edit on 24-10-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: I misspelled POGUE

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

You trust when it suits you? No one has yet disputed anything Wikileaks has published was lies, even the people it implicates.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm afraid he will just have to wait in line: We have 5 members of the Supreme Court, 1 current President some 260 or so current and former Representatives and 50 some current and former Senators up on conspiracy to commit treason by circumventing constitutional protections to enact a single law known as Obamacare that granted an unenumerated power to the federal government; effectively changing the status of Americans from citizens to subjects.

Let's deal with that one first; and if anyone is left alive we can deal with idle speculation over Trump, okay?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I believe that their was/is DNC insiders leaking the information to the public, because they are so disgusted with the MO of the Clinton's and their underlings.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Treason doesn't even exist for Hillary/Obama supporters and voters, since they have ignored the massive treason that Obama/Hillary have already done in the past.

What a pathetic joke. The Hypocrisy party rides again.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Lol. Nope. Propaganda is when you take a perceived enemy like Russia and use it to discredit a reputable source like Wikileaks. I hate Trump. But, the Clinton Foundation is in bed with very bad people and if you truly appreciated wikileaks as you claim, you would understand the attempt of using propaganda to turn public opinion against the reputable source.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

This website keeps getting more ridiculous by the day.

When did ATS become a website for mainstream propaganda ?

Because for those of us that have been on this website for years.

And are actual conspiracy theorists. Know the lost deep,sorted history of the US government interfering in foreign elections when the CIA use to be called the OSS.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated.

Nope. He's just a useful idiot. Putin does not want Trump in the White House, he just wants Americans to sour on liberal democracy. Unless the FSB really does have a rich load of blackmail material to hold over Trump, he is too loose a cannon for any world leader's tastes.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

There are very few places I love on the internet, and this is one of them. I don't post much at all, but I love it here.

I'll be damned if one of the last places on the internet to have open, honest, and fact based discussions is going to be blighted without me saying anything.

Get your paid, CTR, treasonous, criminal asses off of my beloved message board.

If you knew this place at all you would have known that coming here and pulling crap like this probably lost your candidate a few votes.

Deny Ignorances bitches.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
LOL! Someone doesnt know what constitutes as "high treason" apparently... or who has committed it.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I don't want trump to be putins puppet, I don't want trump to destroy NATO for russia/putin, I don't want to make Russia Great again like trump does!!

The only thing Trump has made public about Russia is: I wish we could get along with Russia, Trump also said that he does "not know" Putin personally.

The fact is, Trump is no one's puppet, that is why the Republicans in Washington hate him, because he will not toe the line like Hillary will.

What the h... is wrong with having PEACE with Russia? Evil people in power want war, peaceful people don't support war.

Hillary wants war, she has made that publicly clear.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I don't want trump to be putins puppet, I don't want trump to destroy NATO for russia/putin, I don't want to make Russia Great again like trump does!!

The only thing Trump has made public about Russia is: I wish we could get along with Russia, Trump also said that he does "not know" Putin personally.

The fact is, Trump is no one's puppet, that is why the Republicans in Washington hate him, because he will not toe the line like Hillary will.

What the h... is wrong with having PEACE with Russia? Evil people in power want war, peaceful people don't support war.

Hillary wants war, she has made that publicly clear.

Peace with Russia would be wonderful IMO.
ANYONE who is "for" war with Russia or anyone who bangs the drums for war... theyre either fools or have never been touched by battle. ( self, loved ones, etc) This romanticism of "war" is an absurd thing Ill never fully understand. Hillary is pro war because she wont fight in it.. not anyone she cares about will. She has nothing to lose. We are just cannon fodder.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

Is Trump funding these attacks?
No. Russia doesn't need Trump's money, assuming it was actually them and they have quite enough of their own money. Trump also isn't that stupid.

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?
I would call our government more hostile to the American people than Russia. Hell...I'd call our government more corrupt, criminal and anti-America than any other country out there. So no...not ideology ingrained, just educated as to how bad our government really is.

But feel free to investigate, but investigate Clinton and Obama also. I'd put money on it that both of them have more skeletons in the closet than Trump.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I went through the first two pages and could find nothing resembling evidence. I see no point in this thread. I deeply dislike both Trump and Hillary so it has nothing to do with my political bias either.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: QuietSpeech

When the Syrian conflict first began Russia claimed it was gonna lobby congress on behalf of Syria. Did russia pay of the republican congress? How deep does this possible treason go, is it just trump, or the entire republican party?

Inquiring minds wanna know??

The hate is strong in this one. But so is the naivety. The left want to dig up dirt on the right and the right wants to dig up dirt on the left. Yet almost all the dirt is on the left. Lack of trying? Not committed to the effort? Or maybe...ready for it...they are dirtier.

Logic is an amazing thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join