It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?

I think Hillary is probably more privy to US intelligence, then you are.

She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?

You forgot to actually answer my question there, instead deflecting, so here goes for a 2nd time: "She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?"

Hoping you can address that and stay on track.

You just don't like my answer.

Hillary has intelligent briefings. FACT.

(Yes, so does Trump - - - but, they don't have them together. As far as I know.)

We, of course, do not know what information she is receiving. But, she is definitely more privy (and more connected) then you, Trump, or just about any other civilian.

You have made direct statements (not assumptions), that you can not back up.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Annee

The best part is, I no longer have to delete Tump propaganda from my Facebook.
Yes, I do have a few Trump supporting friends. They stopped posting about a week ago.

Well be on the lookout for "SCION" the new new Drumpf/Trump brand.

Friends you say? You need new friends. lol

K~

They're not close friends.

Just long time "friends".

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

Can you prove the hacks were from Russia? Specific source?

Ever stop and think this is an inside job and that's why there is no dirt on the republicans?

Or there is some form of internal struggle going on within our government between the corrupt and noncorrupt officals?

I would be investigating these as they both stand to have more implications about our countries future than a Russian hack.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManufacturedDissent

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

Can you prove the hacks were from Russia? Specific source?

Can you prove they're not?

This could go on until the sun burns itself out.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Can you prove they're not?

This could go on until the sun burns itself out.

It could but it won't. We are both better than that.

I will say if it comes out this is a Russian hack but the emails are not doctored, America will have been better off them hacking us and exposing this than if they had not.

Do you not agree that this corruption, if true, is worth being exposed even if by an outside country?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Burden of proof is on you guys.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I'd say... OK!

Let's put trump on trial for whatever charges we can "trump-up".
But, I think we should do this right after we have had a trial for Hillary for the same charges.
This would, after all, only be fair since she has had opportunity as well as motive for much longer than has Trump.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sorry burden of prove would come from the authorities. First a investigation, then charges if they are warranted, then a conviction, if guilt is proven.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm talking about the claim that #1 Russia did it, and then #2 that Trump is actually directly collaborating with the Russians.

The burden of proof is on the .gov for alleging it, the MSM for endlessly PUSHING it at every given opportunity, and likewise on you for parroting the MSM / making such a troll bait thread like this.

You've already lost #2, because if there were evidence of collaboration with Russia the FBI would have already filed charges against Trump. It'd be in the... it'd be the ONLY "news" out of the MSM and their many little parrots. Likewise, if there were a real case against Russia for the hacks it'd be fully exposed in the "news" (can't exactly sue the Russia, so its becomes pure propaganda war material). Hell, since the FBI DOJ SD IRS etc, and MSM, are in Obama's / Hillary's pocket, if there were any evidence of Trump collaborating with Russia even that would be detailed in the news already.

This slanderous thread is BUSTED.

edit on 24-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech

A member since August 31st, 25 Threads all centered around the election and favoring one side heavily. Fixate on Trump much?

What, does he need a permit? Does he need your permission? How about staying on topic?

Of course Trump should be investigated for high treason. The guy (and his followers) are dangerous scumbags.

Any decent person would vote for Stein or Clinton, but sure as hell not Little Donny.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

SEE!
I tolja,all those 80s, crazy, movies were TRAINING and conditioning to survive...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Other than Killary saying that Russia is behind the hacks, what proof do you have?

That and 17 of our government security agencies and hundreds of independent security firms and hackers?

Lord...what ideological bubble do you live in?

The CIA, NSA and the entire tech world is making it up? EVERYONE has fingered Russia..effen Mike Pence, Trump's purported VP even acknowledged it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

FALSE.
www.nationalreview.com...

It is not 17. That is a total fabrication (yet another Hillary LIE).

And the assessment is pure conjecture.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

FALSE.

National Review is a Right Wing Rag.

Started by William F. Buckley, Jr.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

In short...He is already being investigated..

Or rather, the CIA, NSA, DHS is already scrambling on the investigation into the hacks + interference in US Elections..and if Trump is involved he will go down.

Mostly, I think it is soft involvement..US Banks haven't loaned to him since the 90's and after 2007 European Banks stopped lending to him..Deutsche bank was his last loaner and they are going down as we speak. That leaves the Russian Banks and Oligarchs...and they charge more than interest. His businesses need the money to survive, but he needs the presidency to offer them something in trade.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Who's presenting the material?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Occams RAZOR ...A spook hit BACK at HRC for her threat to national security...it's a popular act these days..awarenessact.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You didn't think they'd just let her walk because she had Comey in her pocket and Loretta running her hard cover do you?
Unless she wins, it's OVER for her.
HENCE the desperation.
WE aren't at the end of OUR rope at all, we will always have conviction, against REPUBS too IF you can catch one,we are mostly Constitutional Nationalists.
REPUBLICANS know security.
But it is probably a FACT that the GOP behind the lines is more WORLD dirty with money as the DNC is vectored to LOCAL attributes relegated to the smaller picture.
GOP is more old money.
edit on 24-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

FALSE.

National Review??? They fact check? I don't buy hamburgers from the place I get my oil changed.

Politifact: TRUE

"We have 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin, and they are designed to influence our election."

— Hillary Clinton on Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 in the third 2016 presidential debate

www.politifact.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Do you really belief everything you read on the Internets?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join