It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It's not deflection, it's education.

You claimed there are only two sides.
I educated you that you're incorrect.

You refuse to accept that basic issue.

Face it, you said something wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

When Assange is basically having assassins trying to break into an embassy to kill him and then has the internet cut off by a state organization you know it is not because of lies but because the Establishment is kekking their pants.

You opinion is no more valid than mine. I do have much more circumstantial evidence, and enough reason and logic to start real investigations.

Assassins, really

Assange is facing what charges? Why is he hold up in the embassy?
edit on 24-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Seems like everyone around Trump is tainted with the stench of Putin.

Trump Aides Tied To Firm That Wanted To Help Russia Spy

Two former aides to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump reportedly are tied to a firm that wanted to help expand the Russian government’s ability to spy on its own people.

www.msn.com...

Trump is toast, his hotels are hemorrhaging reservations & money, tenants of Trump properties all around the world are demanding his name be removed, after this fiasco he'll have to change the family name again.

Treason? LOL He'll be lucky to still be breathing since he screwed the pooch & won't be able to pay off his markers to Putin & Crew.

K~

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

Op, are you some kind of moron?

Are you? Given........

nobody with a brain cell is going to fall for something like this?

But you fell for Trumps Bs?

We All saw Trump's Gettysburg Address and we've all read his 100 days contract

Oh you mean that thing with a bunch of platitudes but no road map to actually do anything? Anyone can say words......

we now know that he is actually a genuinely nice guy.

HAHHA *gasp* HAHAHA actually the general consensus is NO hes actually NOT a nice guy.....

The only excuse you could possibly have left now for still being for Hillary is that if you yourself were morally bankrupt.

I find this HILARIOUS coming from a Trump supporter..........

#vote McMullin

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

It's not deflection, it's education.

No, bringing 3rd party into this discussion the way you did.

Deflection.

You claimed there are only two sides.
I educated you that you're incorrect.

Boring.

You refuse to accept that basic issue.

3rd parties are pretty much irrelevant at this point - - - except to get enough votes for government funding.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I understand what you mean. However, I believe she has been expiosed to death. Every last detail, down to emails to and from people she works with, most of which don't contain anthing unusual.

In regard to this thread, there is a little more to Trump than just being a disgusting blowhard. I find it refreshing that someone other Clinton or Obama is aassociated with the word treason.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Trump is toast, his hotels are hemorrhaging reservations & money, tenants of Trump properties all around the world are demanding his name be removed, after this fiasco he'll have to change the family name again.

The best part is, I no longer have to delete Tump propaganda from my Facebook.

Yes, I do have a few Trump supporting friends. They stopped posting about a week ago.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Circumstancial evidence? "I think this, i think that."

So using the op logic i say we try the op for treason. I have no evidence just a jaundiced opinion. I dont like the op and feel their aiding treasonous actuvity. I have no proof just circumstancial evidence and a worthless opinion. Same thing right. I mean you support hillary obviously you must be complicent in treason too right. Cause i mean that makes a bunch of sense.

Your argument has no legs. Its just a whiny opinion.

Next time i dont like somebody ill just recommend we look into them and try and lock them in jail. Cause their feelings and opinion doesnt jive with mine. Love how your logic works.

You have no proof or rvidence theres any real connection between trump and wikileaks. You just want there to be one cause your candidates dirty laundry obtained right or wrongly is being aired for the world to see. People are being educated. Right or erong. The truth shouldnt hurt hillary if she hasnt done anything wrong. But from a logical standpoint it sure as hell seems like she has. Its inconvienient i know.

Now as a personal note i hate trump too. think our country in much of the worlds eye has past the point of no return corruption wise and that in the next few years im actually seriously considering moving to a better run country with less corruption to the degree its gotten here. Yes countries like that exist.

America...broke my heart.
edit on 24-10-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
No, but HRC should be.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The best part is, I no longer have to delete Tump propaganda from my Facebook.
Yes, I do have a few Trump supporting friends. They stopped posting about a week ago.

Well be on the lookout for "SCION" the new new Drumpf/Trump brand.

Friends you say? You need new friends. lol

K~

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Circumstancial evidence? "I think this, i think that."

So using the op logic i say we try the op for treason. I have no evidence just a jaundiced opinion. I dont like the op and feel their aiding treasonous actuvity. I have no proof just circumstancial evidence and a worthless opinion. Same thing right. I mean you support hillary obviously you must be complicent in treason too right. Cause i mean that makes a bunch of sense.

Your argument has no legs. Its just a whiny opinion.

Next time i dont like somebody ill just recommend we look into them and try and lock them in jail. Cause their feelings and opinion doesnt jive with mine. Love how your logic works.

I have no ties to russia. My employees have no ties to russia. Wikileaks releases are not benefiting my campaign (I have no campaign). I have not publicly praised russian president putin. I have no ties to russian mafia or russian banks. I haven't publicly weaken or expressed a desire to weaken our NATO allies that will benefit putin and russia.
edit on 24-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Oh i dont care about your ties to russia. Ill just dig up any tie to any organization i dont like and use it as circumstancial evidence of you being complicent in wrong doing.

So basically if you own a pair of nikes. Well those were likely made in illegal sweat shops somewhere. You helped fund them with your purchase and endorsement of their activities...youre evil....you should go to jail.

Also. Im low on cash these days how much you making working for hillary. I need an extra 300 bucks this month. Hows it work is it by post count or word count you get paid.

I have no proof of my assertations against you being a shill for hillary but youre supporting her. I think shes a criminal therefor you are too. See its all curcumstancial bs. But according to your logic its good enough to start a witch hunt.
edit on 24-10-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
There is also no proof that the Russian government is coordinating these attacks either.

How would you know that?

How would you know what the US intelligence has information on?

“I actually think the most important question of this evening, Chris, is finally will Donald Trump admit and condemn that the Russians are doing this and make it clear that he will not have the help of Putin in this election, that he rejects Russian espionage against Americans which he actually encouraged in the past?”

What espionage? What help from Putin? What is Russia doing? What does Trump have to admit & condemn?
She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?

I think Hillary is probably more privy to US intelligence, then you are.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree and furthermore whats to condemn? If anything it seems like wikileaks is doing the wirld an eye opening favor. Whats so morally wrong about it. The fact that its leaked info?

One mans freedom fighter us anothers terrorist i guess

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I think Hillary is probably more privy to US intelligence, then you are.

You forgot to actually answer my question there, instead deflecting, so here goes for a 2nd time: "She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?"

Hoping you can address that and stay on track.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well im not sure the op is allowed to undermine their employer like that and do inconvenient fact checking

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Q: Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

A: Can you prove Russia did the hacks?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Fing troll biatcj

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The GOP is not squeaky clean. But, they're only going after Hillary.

and I can guarantee if / when the shadiness of the Republican party comes to light, ATSers will be on them not defending their actions.

IMHO, the regulars of ATS are just as inclined to out the corruption of the Repubs as well.

In the end it does NOT boil down to, ''GOP clean, DNC dirty''

It does however boil down between the ''Corrupt, Uncorrupt Political officials''.

This is a witch hunt of the corruption NOT a specific party.

Logic.

edit on 10/24/2016 by ManufacturedDissent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join