It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The more Clinton tries to tie Trump to Russia, the more you need to look into HER real and verifiable ties to Russia starting with the uranium deal. She is obfuscating to hide her own Russian attachments.

This isn't on Clinton. She's only repeating information from US intelligence groups.

U.S. intelligence officials described the covert influence campaign here as “ambitious” and said it is also designed to counter U.S. leadership and influence in international affairs. www.washingtonpost.com... 016/09/04/aec27fa0-7156-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: Annee

we can speculate all day I speculate the leaks are the tip of the iceberg on what hill has done but that is just speculation and the op plainly stated wikileaks is producing lies. I simply ask for a source and he is ignoring me. I wonder why?

OK, so why argue with me?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I think you should investigate this. And when you find out that Trump did or didn't pay Russia, you should turn your investigation on Clinton and see if you can find any wrongdoing with her relationship to the FBI and their inability to enforce the laws our country enacted to protect out secrets. Unless you are just acting like a partisan crybaby. In that case, I'd say your time would be better spent washing windows in your glass house.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That's a great question. And thank you to the senior ATS contributor for posing it.

The answer is:

NO

Why?

No Evidence

So back to the question. The reason why it's such a great question is that it symbolizes the left's complicity in the conspiracy theories being peddled by their party's nominee.

What were once conspiracy theories to the Alt-Right are being proven to be conspiracy fact on a daily basis.

Nobody but Hillary Clinton has come forth to make the claim that Russia is trying to interfere with our election. Even the Director of National Intelligence said that it is impossible to determine the culprit, only that by appearance does it appear to be the work of a nation state.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its funny... the only thing this thread has shown is when Wikileaks was hitting a republican administration... everything was fine and dandy...

But as soon as they hit a Democrat... good god katie bar the door... they are suddenly russian puppets controlled by an ego maniac of a billionaire, that according to the left can some how take over wiki leaks and pull the strings of the russians, while barely having the intelligence to tie his shoes or dress himself..

Wow.. this thread might have just killed some brain cells..

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Again, how ducking DARE you guys even speak of treason against trump when hillary is the opponent. She's the most documented corrupt politician ever. EVER.

And Trump is fairly documented as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought
Please everyone stop talking or flagging this post, I'm sure the plan here is to get it front page worthy (replys will boost that) or constantly on the Live feed/Recent list. Just leave the post and let it dig its own plot

Thanks for reminding me.

I forgot to flag this thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Its funny... the only thing this thread has shown is when Wikileaks was hitting a republican administration... everything was fine and dandy...

But as soon as they hit a Democrat... good god katie bar the door... they are suddenly russian puppets controlled by an ego maniac of a billionaire, that according to the left can some how take over wiki leaks and pull the strings of the russians, while barely having the intelligence to tie his shoes or dress himself..

Wow.. this thread might have just killed some brain cells..

They used to leak all kinds of things. Not it is only one topic.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

"Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken.... "

One thing is for sure. Trump has been convicted in the court of public opinion for high cluelessness -- cluelessness about the issues, about morality, about taxes...his cluelessness is truly bottomless, and he himself, the abyss of abysses of abysmal ignorance.

His next prime time show will undoubtedly be called, "The Apostate". It will star him, and him alone, on a desert island with a palm tree, a banana tree and a female goat...and lots of AV monitoring equipment. Trump will be hailed "A Modern-Day Napolean"! Can't wait for the first season to start!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am investigation, as are a growing number of others. These questions need to be asked and answered.

OH Not voting for Hillary, ever!!! I have no idea what her talking points are, don't care.

Just don't want the republican party or trump to sell us out to russia, this would be bad.

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

That's a great question. And thank you to the senior ATS contributor for posing it.

The answer is:

NO

Why?

No Evidence

So back to the question. The reason why it's such a great question is that it symbolizes the left's complicity in the conspiracy theories being peddled by their party's nominee.

What were once conspiracy theories to the Alt-Right are being proven to be conspiracy fact on a daily basis.

And to you, Senior ATS member as well, apparently, have no evidence to say there is no evidence.

link   

This isn't on Clinton. She's only repeating information from US intelligence groups.

Where are these officials from the intelligence agencies and why aren't they speaking for themselves?

Hillary touted this list of 17 agencies at the last debate but have you looked at that list? One of the agencies was the friggin' Coast Guard for crying out loud.

Let me ask you Annee, what resources does the US Coast Guard have to investigate a cyber attack? Can you even find an instance where they've ever investigated a cyber attack before this (alleged) one?

link   

originally posted by: reldra

Again, how ducking DARE you guys even speak of treason against trump when hillary is the opponent. She's the most documented corrupt politician ever. EVER.

Well, more documented than your average Mexican living in America!

zing!

link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

And as I said using logic you can assume if the clinton campaign has had this corruption leaked then there's more where that came from. We've seen the veritas videos and the leaked emails. You think that's even 5 percent of what they have done? Like i said we can speculate what may be out there on trump's side but best deal with what is actually released even if it doesn't include trump.

One sided.

GOP not squeaky clean - - - omission.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

And to you, Senior ATS member as well, apparently, have no evidence to say there is no evidence.

No evidence to say there is no evidence?

What a pathetic argument!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Well, more documented than your average Mexican living in America!

zing!

Do not give up your day job.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

No evidence to say there is no evidence?

What a pathetic argument!

It is no worse or better than yours. Neither have evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: QuietSpeech

A member since August 31st, 25 Threads all centered around the election and favoring one side heavily. Fixate on Trump much?

It's kind of one side or the other.

Isn't it.

Guess you're on the Trump side.

There are actually third parties in America.

If people weren't so hellbent on defending and promoting criminals, perhaps they could open their perspective a little to realize that.

It is absolutely Not one side or the other, and there is no valid excuse.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Maybe because this is going to decide the future of America (up to 3 supreme court justices)... and if we implode the world economy is Farked..

So far the Democrats have been the beacon of crooked dealings this election season... low hanging fruit and all that.

Also it has been some time, but I remember (could be wrong old age and all that)reading that if someone hacks an account to get emails you dont get full emails; headers and signatures or parts of the body may be missing in any combination of the listed, if my memory is true read into that what you will about the emails being dumped onto the net.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: added word

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

1. It’s a bit hypocritical to blame an enemy of yours of hacking into your computers, when as shown by Snowden, your very own NSA listens in on every communication device of even your allies… You are not under attack, you are under counter-attack by people world wide, but for some reason Russia was singled out.

2. You do realise that the information being hacked into is exposing corruption in your own country don’t you? You should be thankful.

3. Why do you think Trump is funding these attacks? He’s not stupid, as you and the media like to portray him.

4. Wikileaks doesn’t produce anything.

5. I will embrace most other governments over your hostile government.

So start asking some serious questions.

soulwaxer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join