It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

99% of the time you are spot on, shooterbrody!

Everything in the OP is straight out of the left's talking points and sleazy political strategy. They drop seeds of lies and deceit and hope some of them sprout.

I am so ready for a real human being with leadership qualities and the soul of the true American spirit to take the wheel in Washington and help us clean up the slime and corruption.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

If you imagine in your mind that he's funding the attacks, then how about you add a little evidence to support your claims? Typing words on an internet forum, especially words that make a highly-outrageous claim, does nothing at all but waste internet bandwidth without supporting evidence.

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: Annee

we can speculate all day I speculate the leaks are the tip of the iceberg on what hill has done but that is just speculation and the op plainly stated wikileaks is producing lies. I simply ask for a source and he is ignoring me. I wonder why?

+5 more 
link   
Now this is grasping at straws.

I guess they need to try a new angle since the only scandals they can dig up are tabloid stories from decades ago.

link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: [post=21418598]WilburnRoach[/post

I'm curious as Ive been following these leaks but can you point to the wikileaks release that has been proven to be a lie or fabricated because If it has happened I have totally missed it. Thanks in advance!

As far as I know, all of the leaks are legit (or at least assumed to be so).

What's been fabricated are what the leaks MEAN. The Alt-right media has had a field day straight making things up. It has been rampant.

If you see a story in the alt-right media about one of the leaks, at this point there is about an 80% chance it's based on a lie, distortion, or intentional misinterpretation.

Of course, this has nothing to do with the leaks themselves or with Russia or Trump.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

Did Hillary accuse Trump of treason, can you link that?

Nice misdirection. I see you're not into defending ridiculous claims in your OP.

No, Hillary did not accuse Trump of treason. Hillary and her campaign created the false narrative that the Russian government is responsible most of the leaks and hacks that are damaging her campaign. Then she went full lefty-wacko with the even more absurd notion that Trump is colluding with the Russian government in these operations.

The MSM began chugging and working this false narrative like grape Kool-Aid, and apparently so did you, without a shred of evidence.

link   

Hillary Clinton also.

Come answer my questions political pundits.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Now we have an Alt-Right media? Oh, how quickly things have changed...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

we can speculate all day I speculate the leaks are the tip of the iceberg on what hill has done but that is just speculation and the op plainly stated wikileaks is producing lies. I simply ask for a source and he is ignoring me. I wonder why?

But, I didn't say they were producing lies. I do say, "out of contexts does not show a whole picture".

Logic. The GOP is not squeaky clean. But, they're only going after Hillary.

Omission.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: reldra

That is an excellent question.

No it really isnt.

Oh, it is. I have gone through about 7 years of people saying Obama should be tried for treason, high crimes and misdemeanors, etc. And now Clinton. Trump is implicated is as many, if not more shady and illegal things.

Trump has ties to Russian mobsters, loves putin. It seems Wikileaks has changed quite a bit and I believe some of their content came from Russia. Looks like a possible conspiracy to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Greggers

Now we have an Alt-Right media? Oh, how quickly things have changed...

When I say "alt-right media" I am referring to mediate outlets ALTERNATIVE to MSM with a right-leaning bent. Yes, these exist. Yes, when it comes to the leaked emails, their stories are largely fictional.

Do you need links?
edit on 24-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

What's been fabricated are what the leaks MEAN. The Alt-right media has had a field day straight making things up. It has been rampant.

If you see a story in the alt-right media about one of the leaks, at this point there is about an 80% chance it's based on a lie, distortion, or intentional misinterpretation.

YES!

That too.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

WilburnRoach,

Understand please, before I speak on this issue, that I could not be more against a Trump Presidency than I am, without literally Hulking out, leaping across the Ocean, pulling his head off, and squeezing the parlous contents of his skull all over his wife and children like tomato sauce over a fish and chip supper.

However, that being said, I think you need to be somewhat realistic about all this.

First of all, much of what has been leaked through the Wikileaks organisation, comes not from a hack, but from a contact within the Clinton campaign, and threads dealing with this fact are right here on the site, if you care to go and find them. Furthermore, Wikileaks has absolutely no control over what information it receives, only what it decides to publish. They are not known for partisanship, but instead for honesty. I have no doubt that if significant dirt arrived at their door, surrounding The Donald and his circus of a campaign, then it would be published with all the aplomb we have come to expect from the leaking site and its partners.

Furthermore, Hilary's campaign is receiving the backing of the DNC, in totality. All of it. Unlike the RNC treatment of their candidate, Hilary's mob have been utterly unified behind her, and there is some suggestion that the government of the US may even be rooting for her, which may not matter at the polls necessarily, but does give her certain support not available to the other candidate. So if anything, Donald is rather the underdog here.

Now, I said at the beginning of this post, that a Trump Presidency would likely make me hulk out and burst his skull between my fingertips, and I meant it. But I feel the exact same way about the lying, murderous she thug that is Hilary Clinton, and to be clear, if either contender take the oval office, I would start building a shelter underground, and get used to spending time in it, because they are hell on wheels between them, and individually and certainly not to be trusted with nuclear launch codes, or the safety and well being of the people of the United States.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

I'm asking questions in my op, and such a firestorm it has created. Trump supporters unquestionably support wikileaks, I no longer do. I never stated I could prove anything I posted. I'm calling for investigations into possible treasonous activities by Trump and possibly the republican party. This is growing by the day.

I don't want trump to be putins puppet, I don't want trump to destroy NATO for russia/putin, I don't want to make Russia Great again like trump does!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The more Clinton tries to tie Trump to Russia, the more you need to look into HER real and verifiable ties to Russia starting with the uranium deal. She is obfuscating to hide her own Russian attachments.

Clinton is a tool for whoever will line her pocketbook. She is a George Soros type. Her black soul is aligned with the globalist elites that spout "saving the planet" language while setting up slush funds to dip their hands into, then jetting around the world hobnobbing and planning strategies that affect you and me; i.e., open borders that flood our system with cheap labor and programs that do nothing but burden individual countries in the name of a global agenda.

In the meantime, they sit in their ivory towers behind gated walls and high security and party on taxpayer funds stolen from each country's coffers.

edit on 24-10-2016 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It seems Wikileaks has changed quite a bit and I believe some of their content came from Russia. Looks like a possible conspiracy to me.

There does seem (not verified) to be some grumbling amongst the inner circle.

Those on a pedestal rarely remain there.

link   
Please everyone stop talking or flagging this post, I'm sure the plan here is to get it front page worthy (replys will boost that) or constantly on the Live feed/Recent list. Just leave the post and let it dig its own plot
edit on 24/10/2016 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

link   
High treason?

Na. Trump has enough lawsuits going on right now to keep his lawyers busy.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Again, how ducking DARE you guys even speak of treason against trump when hillary is the opponent. She's the most documented corrupt politician ever. EVER.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

And as I said using logic you can assume if the clinton campaign has had this corruption leaked then there's more where that came from. We've seen the veritas videos and the leaked emails. You think that's even 5 percent of what they have done? Like i said we can speculate what may be out there on trump's side but best deal with what is actually released even if it doesn't include trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join