It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Groping is not rape. I am a woman who has personal experience with both. They are NOT the same thing. Oh and I support Trump. Please don't try to speak for women.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Got it: you know more than me but you can't say what it is so there. You have no idea how consistently childish your posts sound.

All my posts have info and links to back up my points. Read and learn.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: DJW001

Got it: you know more than me but you can't say what it is so there. You have no idea how consistently childish your posts sound.

Like this one? By the way, if you are so certain that you are right and that Trump is good presidential material, why are you wasting your time arguing with someone whom you think is an ignorant crybaby?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan

Groping is not rape. I am a woman who has personal experience with both. They are NOT the same thing. Oh and I support Trump. Please don't try to speak for women.

You have my sympathy for your bad experiences, but I know women who strongly disagree with you. Ultimately, everyone can only speak for themselves.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So you are a liar and an ignorant person. Go tell a rape victim that groping is rape. You sound belligerent and desperate.
edit on 27-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The law disagrees with your view, and I doubt you know any women who've been raped or you would have never made such a stupid statement.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Isn't this site to deny ignorance? If you are an ignorant crybaby shouldn't he be denying you?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I thought I was having a civil discussion where we both discuss our viewpoints and evidence, but apparently DJW001 is offended or doesn't understand I value all opinions. I may strongly disagree, but I will hear everyone out and read their replies. I would hope in the end we could say we are all ATS'ers and share a common desire to voice our opinions. I'd hope that is the common ground we all share. Spirited, but civil debate.

edit on 27-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I thought I was having a civil discussion where we both discuss our viewpoints and evidence, but apparently DJW001 is offended or doesn't understand I value all opinions. I may strongly disagree, but I will hear everyone out and read their replies. I would hope in the end we could say we are all ATS'ers and share a common desire to voice our opinions. I'd hope that is the common ground we all share. Spirited, but civil debate.

Seriously? Let's have a quick recap, shall we? I point out:

"It could take years to unwind his holdings, making him vulnerable to investigation after investigation."

This is a statement of fact. I follow it with an opinion, based on evidence presented earlier:

"Not only is he a Russian puppet, he is also a CIA puppet, and a puppet of the Republican establishment which controls Congress and can order investigations of his business dealings if he doesn't tow the line!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your response was to flip it around onto Clinton (fair enough) but you had to add MAGA. Why? No matter, it was at least a reasonable reply.

On the other hand, a fellow Trump supporter replied:

"Won't happen, because only idiots think he would be."

Do you consider that to be "civil debate?" I then point out that "Trump is the President Elect and his house is not in order. He has essentially confessed to fraud in the Trump University case, he has had foreign diplomats pay for staying at his Post Office hotel, and he had a private phone call with the President of Argentina, where a hotel project of his has been held up by red tape."

And that:

"Hillary is over. It's Trump's crimes we have to investigate now."

And:

"...sexual harassment, conflict of interest, and a $25,000,000 admission of fraud... "

As a response, do you point out that he has no conflicts of interest? No, because you can't. It's a fact that he has conflict of interests. Do you point out that he has never been found guilty of sexual harassment in court? No, because Trump is notorious for settlements that include non-disclosure agreements. The Trump University case? Would you settle for $25 million if you were an innocent man of principle? What was your "civil" response?

"You really need to take your medicine. You are exaggerating reality. Seriously, seek medical attention."

I then asked you if you were okay with rape, redlining, and fraud. You challenged me to provide evidence, followed by a lengthy assault on my character. I responded with a simple list of the lawsuits that have found Trump guilty of wrongdoing:

You completely ignore that post and call me delusional. You then make a series of claims about what Trump will do without presenting any evidence. I respond that "your faith in Trump is as delusional as your fantasies about jailing Hillary. Trump has said that he is not going to prosecute Hillary after all. He has also said he is not going to eliminate "Obamacare" and may honor or climate change treaties. As for TPP, enough Congresspeople favor it to overturn his veto once they submit and pass it themselves. Meanwhile, the Trump Foundation has admitted that they have used their funds illegally." I support this statement with a link to the Wall Street Journal.

Once again you ignore the facts I present and try to deny that you ever said that Trump would jail Hillary. You then resort to insults again:

Sounds like you are already biased and intolerant and hateful.

You should probably re-read my response to that in its entirety:

That seems to have touched a nerve, because you started with accusations that I lack reading comprehension! You then try to split hairs and claim that you meant "the appropriate authorities" would do it. When I pointed out that the "appropriate authorities" have already investigated, and that Trump has a long history of breaking contracts, all you could say was that you look forward to me being wrong again. You then post a meme of Trump on the cover of Newsweek. Why? I know he is the President Elect. Did you think it would hurt my feelings?

You then started on your habit of referring to yourself as wise, and urging me to "learn" from you.

Was that civil discourse, or arrogance and condescension? Judge for yourself.

There was then some byplay in which you accused people who do not approve of Trump as being "delusional" and their behavior as "psychotic." Civil discourse?

Snowflakes lose.

Earlier, another member equated popularity with good character. I pointed out that both Obama and Hitler won elections. Your response?

The majority of Americans must like Trumps character, he won the Presidency. The majority of Americans hate Obama so his character, according to you, must be worthless.

Apparently, it is you who have reading comprehension issues. I pointed out that you have been making increasingly antagonizing posts. I will quote your response:

When it suited you during the campaigns you continuously and constantly antagonized other posters with your comments. Can you really not see the intolerant antagonizing hateful posts YOU made and continue to make against Trump? Don't project your faults on me. Just because I celebrate my candidates win doesn't mean I'm either being smug or antagonizing. That's all in your fearful mind....

[Edit --DJW001]

And YOU continue the unfounded hate filled intolerant slurs still against Trump as if you are a programmed MKUtra robot with bias programed in. I'm sorry you're having trouble accepting the election, but that is part of life. Seek therapy if you find it overwhelming. There are winners and losers in life. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you can cope. Find a way to accept the election and seek a way to help Make America Great Again.

Continued...

edit on 28-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

...continued

Naturally, I challenge you to provide an example. You couldn't, so you changed the subject, saying how proud you were of Trump's effort to save a single factory, and his efforts to bring Apple's manufacturing back the the United States by changing the tax laws.

I pointed out that was not exactly the President's job, and linked to an article where Steve Jobs explains the realities of offshoring.

Your response?

Apple is already moving production to USA. Your article is old, as is your argument

Apple's Cook Kicks Off 'Made in USA' Push With Mac Pro

Here's what I did not do:

That would have looked childish. Instead, I provided a detailed listing of Apple's supply chain from three days earlier.

Did you even acknowledge that my research was more up to date than yours? Nope. More condescension and a claim that you have inside information that you cannot share.

When I pointed out that your posts are frequently childish, this is what you said:

At this point it should be painfully obvious even to you that this is not true. Thank you for playing.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Only idiots do think he would be.

id·i·ot
ˈidēət/
nouninformal
a stupid person.

It takes a real stupid person to think even for a second Trump could be impeached for "something" or found guilty of treason. Hilary had a higher chance of being impeached after entering office.

Edit: To be clear I don't think DJW is stupid or idiotic. Quite the opposite, I find them an intelligent and valuable member of these forums.

But even a smart and valuable member can allow emotion to cloud their judgment and retard their capacity to reason objectively.

It's happened to me before without doubt.
edit on 28-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Holy cow you are so bitter. I knew that Apple had started selling MacPros in 2013, but they had no plans to bring iPhone production stateside until Trump called Cook to offer a deal. You have no idea what you are talking about in regards to Apple. You article on Apple was 2012 and mine was 2013 along with my updated comment n Trump calling Cook to make a deal. So how do you bend space and time to make your info more current. By including a current parts list!? No dice. That has nothing on the direction and what we were discussing. So my info was current with the recent Trump call and the newer article. Face it you twist things in your post, but I'm still right and somehow that bugs you.

I know you find articles to support your statements, but there are opposing article views that can show the opposite point. Trump is going to do well and you should hope for that. Think of it this way. Do you want the pilot flying your airplane to fail while you're on board? Trump is the President and the recount has no chance to install Hillary. Jill Stein is just milking people to fill the Green Party's coffers. Little of that money will go to pay for the recount.

The snowflake tears image may outrage you, but it''s an accurate depiction of the lunatic crowd rioting out there now and it is appropriate. Where is your outrage over the riots!? Where there is violence and damage. I thought so. Silence. You claim to go to the high ground, but you resort to name calling and slurs against Trump. You really take the immature low ground, admit it.

The majority of posted replies here disagree with you, so it's not just me.

You're groping/rape comment is really despicable

edit on 28-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join