It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
I get it, you hate Trump. See that correlation? The majority of Americans hate Obama and his lousy Presidency likely fueled Trumps win. Do you get that correlation? You'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to. Hillary was just going to be Obama 2.0 and the country resoundingly rejected that. Hooray for Americans.

Trump correlation Team wins again.

Snowflakes lose.

edit on 25-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Once again you have evaded the question. Why do you believe that popularity equals good character? I gave you at least one example that disproves the belief and all you have is partisan hate mongering.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Could be. The majority of Americans must like Trumps character, he won the Presidency. The majority of Americans hate Obama so his character, according to you, must be worthless.

Enjoy Trump as your 45th President. MAGA!
edit on 25-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Trump has the highest loved character according to DJW001

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Obama actually has a higher approval rate than Trump, but that is irrelevant. You are the one equating popularity with character,not me. Anyway, you being a sore winner will do nothing to heal the wounds Trump has opened in the body politic. That sort of antisocial behavior is just what people feared Trump would legitimize.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Obama actually has a higher approval rate than Trump, but that is irrelevant.

Trump hasn't served yet, so the comparison is indeed irrelevant. I'm betting Trump will carry a higher approval rating during his term than the lazy and ineffectual Obama.

Anyway, you being a sore winner

Rubbish, "sore winner" is pseudo hyper sensitive politically correct language. I can be excited my vote contributed to the next President and show that through images, comments, and phrases without being smug or as you say being a sore winner. Am I supposed to be as sad as the sad sore losers!? No! I'm unabashedly excited to see Trump in office, that's all.

That sort of antisocial behavior is just what people feared Trump would legitimize.

What in God's name are you talking about!? Being supportive and excited about Trumps win makes me antisocial, yeah right sourpatch.

edit on 25-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

What in God's name are you talking about!? Being supportive and excited about Trumps win makes me antisocial, yeah right sourpatch.

Can you really not see the difference between being supportive of someone and deliberately antagonizing people? Trump is a crook, a bully, and a rapist. That's not sour grapes, those are facts. Now his supporters feel that bullying is appropriate behavior. By all means, feel free to respond with a meme designed to offend. It will affirm the fundamental insecurity that drives small fingered vulgarians to abuse what power they have.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Can you really not see the difference between being supportive of someone and deliberately antagonizing people? Trump is a crook, a bully, and a rapist. That's not sour grapes, those are facts. Now his supporters feel that bullying is appropriate behavior. By all means, feel free to respond with a meme designed to offend. It will affirm the fundamental insecurity that drives small fingered vulgarians to abuse what power they have.

When it suited you during the campaigns you continuously and constantly antagonized other posters with your comments. Can you really not see the intolerant antagonizing hateful posts YOU made and continue to make against Trump? Don't project your faults on me. Just because I celebrate my candidates win doesn't mean I'm either being smug or antagonizing. That's all in your fearful mind.

Trump is a crook, a bully, and a rapist.

And YOU continue the unfounded hate filled intolerant slurs still against Trump as if you are a programmed MKUtra robot with bias programed in. I'm sorry you're having trouble accepting the election, but that is part of life. Seek therapy if you find it overwhelming. There are winners and losers in life. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you can cope. Find a way to accept the election and seek a way to help Make America Great Again.
edit on 26-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It's a fact that trump is a rapist? Then I guess it's also a fact that you are a liar.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would hope that DJW001 would find a way to contribute his voice to helping America recover the downward slide of the Obama years. The election is done and we should move past the election and on to positive pursuits.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

When it suited you during the campaigns you continuously and constantly antagonized other posters with your comments. Can you really not see the intolerant antagonizing hateful posts YOU made and continue to make against Trump?

Can you provide an example of me directing hatred towards Trump supporters the way you mock Clinton supporters? I didn't even support Clinton and I find your attitude hateful. Trump has earned my scorn. It is not hate speech to call a liar a liar.
edit on 26-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I would hope that DJW001 would find a way to contribute his voice to helping America recover the downward slide of the Obama years. The election is done and we should move past the election and on to positive pursuits.

I am doing my best to wake people up to the abyss that Trump will lead us into. The election is over, Trump won, now give him the same scrutiny you would give Hillary. I intend to; do you?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

It's a fact that trump is a rapist? Then I guess it's also a fact that you are a liar.

Trump is the liar. He boasted about groping women. Ask a woman if she feels that is a violation, and what is a violation but a polite word for rape? Women are freaking out because Trump reminds them of traumas they have suffered. It's not a "special snowflake" thing; it's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I am doing my best to wake people up to the abyss that Trump will lead us into. The election is over, Trump won, now give him the same scrutiny you would give Hillary. I intend to; do you?

I voted for Obama twice And also Bill Clinton in the past. They both said one thing and did another after getting elected. Now the other day I see Trump already negotiating to get the Carrier jobs from going to Mexico and Trump talking to the Ford CEO about keeping jobs in Michigan and a call with Tim Cook about bringing his iPhone plants to the USA and offering Tax Cuts. Never in the history of politics have I seen a candidate starting to deliver on their promises BEFORE they start their term. Already Trump is eager to deliver on his promises. He is light years better than you are painting him to be. The crazy people painting Trump as evil wil see just how wrong they are. Fear your abusers like Obama and Clinton. For they have already wreaked havoc and destroyed this nation.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Trump is the liar. He boasted about groping women. Ask a woman if she feels that is a violation, and what is a violation but a polite word for rape? Women are freaking out because Trump reminds them of traumas they have suffered. It's not a "special snowflake" thing; it's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Puhlease, you freak out when Trump say something about beautiful women, but when Hillary said, "We came, we saw, he died" about Ghadaffi you don't flinch. Apparently killers are okay with you then?

Look, trump is not perfect, no one is. But he is not some Dr Evil, like in your mind. Your reaction to Trump is your own personal problem and I hope you get help. It's not a natural reaction to be triggered by innuendo and conspiracy theories. You throw the slanderous words around like Trump is a racist/sexist because you've been told that by Hillarys corrupt campaign. You need to be deprogrammed, I guess, if you are still reacting to that. Every 4 years elections say bad things about each other. You need to be able to deal with reality and not campaign advertising.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So far Trump is exceeding my expectations with the work his is doing within the last few days to keep the Carrier jobs in Indiana and talking to Apple about tax cuts and bringing plants to America to make the iPhone. The guy isn't even in office yet and he hits the ground running to fulfill his campaign promises. He's the first candidate I ever saw do that. Most just said one thing before the election and did something to please the elite after they got in.

I gave my vote to Obama twice and he disappointed twice. I scrutinize all the candidates before and after. I judge things on true information, not propaganda. If they deliver I support them, if not, I don't support them. You seem to still be triggered by the campaign propaganda and stuck in that propaganda messaging.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

So far Trump is exceeding my expectations with the work his is doing within the last few days to keep the Carrier jobs in Indiana and talking to Apple about tax cuts and bringing plants to America to make the iPhone.

Talking to the CEO of one single company to keep one factory in the country? Is that the President's job? And as far as Apple is concerned, Steve Jobs himself explained why they make their products in China, and it has nothing to do with taxes:

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Carrier, Ford, and Apple that I read of so far is not 1 company. Okay sourpatch, whatever. Trump will bring back our economy that languished under Obama. You just can't stand to be wrong I guess. Trump is already hard at work and doing good things. Trump is going to go down in History as great, not treasonous.

Is there a reason why you are always so negative in these threads? Cheer up. Good things are happening.

And for your information, Steve Jobs brought back the desktop MacPro production to America years ago. Seems your outdated 2012 article argument doesn't hold up anymore.

Apple is already moving production to USA. Your article is old, as is your argument.

Apple’s Cook Kicks Off ‘Made in USA’ Push With Mac Pro

Apple Inc. is taking orders today for the new Mac Pro personal computer, which is being built in Texas with components made domestically as part of Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook’s $100 million Made-in-the-USA push.

Read and learn.

Is that the President's job?

You're just used to the apocalyptically bad job Obama did where he didn't do any work. See you do agree trump is working already. He will kick Obama's poll numbers to the curb and beat that lazy sorry excuse for a President. Obama will go down in history as a great…disappointment.
edit on 27-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Apple is already moving production to USA. Your article is old, as is your argument.

Your article is from 2013! Why would Trump need to persuade Apple to manufacture its products here if they were already doing so? Here is a list of their supply chain from three days ago:

Accelerometer: Bosch in Germany. Invensense in the United States.
Audio Chipsets and Codec: Cirrus Logic in the United States (outsourced for manufacturing).
Baseband processor: Qualcomm in the United States (outsourced for manufacturing).
Batteries: Samsung in South Korea. Huizhou Desay Battery in China.
Cameras: Sony in Japan. OmniVision in the United States produces the front-facing FaceTime camera chip but subcontracts TMSC (in Taiwan) for manufacturing.
Chipsets and Processors: Samsung in South Korea and TSMC in Taiwan. Alongside their partner GlobalFoundries in the United States.
Controller Chips: PMC Sierra and Broadcom Corp in the United States (outsourced for manufacturing).
Display: Japan Display and Sharp in Japan. LG Display in South Korea.
DRAM: TSMC in Taiwan. SK Hynix in South Korea.
eCompass: Alps Electric in Japan.
Fingerprint sensor authentication: Authentec makes it in China but outsources it to Taiwan for manufacturing.
Flash memory: Toshiba in Japan and Samsung in South Korea.
Gyroscope: STMicroelectronics in France and Italy.
Inductor coils (audio): TDK in Japan.
Main Chassis Assembly: Foxconn and Pegatron in China.
Mixed-signal chips (such as NFC): NXP in Netherlands.
Plastic Constructions (for the iPhone 5c): Hi-P and Green Point in Singapore.
Radio Frequency Modules: Win Semiconductors (module manufacturers Avago and RF Micro Devices) in Taiwan. Avago technologies and TriQuint Semiconductor in the United States. Qualcomm in the United States for LTE connectivity.
Screen and Glass (for the display): Corning (Gorilla Glass) in the United States. GT Advanced Technologies produces the sapphire crystals in the screens.
Semiconductors: Texas Instruments, Fairchild and Maxim Integrated in the United States.
Touch ID sensor: TSMC and Xintec in Taiwan.
Touchscreen Controller: Broadcom in the United States (outsourced for manufacturing).
Transmitter and Amplification Modules: Skyworks and Qorvo in the United States (outsourced for manufacturing)

www.macworld.co.uk... [Emphasis mine --DJW001]

If Trump can persuade Apple to bring all that manufacturing back to the United States, I just might vote for him in 2020. I don't think there is any danger of that, however. There is a reason why globalization is happening: it maximizes corporate profit while making consumer items more affordable for people like you and me. As an international businessman, even Trump must understand it is in his best interests.

Trump will probably cut a deal with Apple: Apple will buy some real estate in the Rust Belt (from a Trump holding company, no doubt), build a factory using huge tax breaks, generate a lot of publicity, then hire fifty people to print the English/Spanish instruction manuals and stuff them into the boxes. Promise fulfilled.
edit on 27-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting. --DJW001

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Wow, you are so jaded and negative!

I know people at Apple and it's more than what you laid out. I'm not at liberty to say what I know since I'm under NonDisclosures with my clients. There's a reason why Apple is one of the number one holdings with Hedge Funds. 2017 will be a good year for the USA (with Trump) and Apple.

Read and learn.
edit on 27-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Got it: you know more than me but you can't say what it is so there. You have no idea how consistently childish your posts sound.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join