It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Your faith in Trump is as delusional as your fantasies about jailing Hillary. Trump has said that he is not going to prosecute Hillary after all. He has also said he is not going to eliminate "Obamacare" and may honor or climate change treaties. As for TPP, enough Congresspeople favor it to overturn his veto once they submit and pass it themselves. Meanwhile, the Trump Foundation has admitted that they have used their funds illegally.

www.wsj.com...

But you're okay with Crooked Donald, right?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Your faith in Trump is as delusional as your fantasies about jailing Hillary. Trump has said that he is not going to prosecute Hillary after all. He has also said he is not going to eliminate "Obamacare" and may honor or climate change treaties. As for TPP, enough Congresspeople favor it to overturn his veto once they submit and pass it themselves. Meanwhile, the Trump Foundation has admitted that they have used their funds illegally.

www.wsj.com...

I never said he'd jail Hillary. You're confusing me with someone else.

I'm perfectly fine with Trump fine tuning ObamaCare. Obama himself said he'd put ObamaCare out there knowing it was full of warts and would need fine tuning, so do you have a problem with that? I don't.

Get a hold of yourself, you need to move on, Trump won. I'll wait to see how he performs BEFORE I judge him. Sounds like you are already biased and intolerant and hateful.

edit on 23-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You're right. I must be confusing you with the guy who said this:

Hillary is going up for Treason when they jail her after the clock on Obama runs out, so Obama cannot pardon the spirit cooking witch Hillary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or maybe it was the guy who said this:

More likely Hillary is going to be indicted for a Treason.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

You're right. I must be confusing you with the guy who said this:

Hillary is going up for Treason when they jail her after the clock on Obama runs out, so Obama cannot pardon the spirit cooking witch Hillary.

Or maybe it was the guy who said this:

More likely Hillary is going to be indicted for a Treason.

Thank you for actually reading my posts, but your comprehension is lacking. Nowhere in those posts did I say Trump would do that. Appropriate authorities will move against Hillary if they have evidence of a crime. Reread what you just posted of my quotes. You still misunderstood. Is English a second language to you?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Appropriate authorities will move against Hillary if they have evidence of a crime.

The appropriate authorities have already investigated her and decided it was not worth prosecuting her, remember? Anyway, Trump has been elected. I look forward to your continuing defense of him as he breaks his contract with the American people just as he has broken so many other contracts before.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Appropriate authorities will move against Hillary if they have evidence of a crime.

The appropriate authorities have already investigated her and decided it was not worth prosecuting her, remember? Anyway, Trump has been elected. I look forward to your continuing defense of him as he breaks his contract with the American people just as he has broken so many other contracts before.

And I look forward to you being wrong again, just like you said he wouldn't win.

And then this happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

And I look forward to you being wrong again, just like you said he wouldn't win.

I should have listened to the man who said "never underestimate human stupidity."

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I should have listened to the man who said "never underestimate human stupidity."

Yes, and you should also listen to me since you never seem to learn to listen to sage advice. I predicted a Trump win and you predicted a Trump loss, and we all know who ended up on the right side of that. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just come back and read my posts and learn.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I sense a disgruntled Clinton voter in our midst. Grasping at nothings while Hillary's dirty laundry list of Class C felonies, some class B felonies are just fantasies... HAHAHA! It reminds me of that funny video spoof/satire of Adolph furious over Trump's win.

Wrong! You sense a disgruntled Johnson voter. I sense a sore winner. Face it: Hillary is over. It's Trump's crimes we have to investigate now.

Disgruntled that Trump won, I should have been more precise earlier.

Trump's crimes? Beating Hillary, that is the only crime he committed, and it's a crime that deserves celebrating!

Has Trump been charged for crimes? Nope. No pending charges filed, so there really isn't a case except for the case Trump haters are making, which is all conjecture and streams of tears falling down.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Honestly, it seems that the Hillary campaign triggered these people like an MKUltra agent and they are not turned off yet. The movie they have playing in their mind is that Trump is Hitler and Armageddon is coming because of him. Unless these rioting and intolerant people are brought back to reality, the rest of us will have to be dealing with these delusional people. Sad really, and the media and colleges aren't helping bring them back to reality, but are encouraging psychotic behavior.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Before you spent all the time making your thread post did you bother even looking up what treason is? Obviously not since treason requires an act providing aid and comfort to a declared enemy in a time o war. I don't recall hearing about Congress declaring war against Russia. So your question, and the post positing it, are nonsensical. I don't much like Trump either, but you're not helping matters by making crap up.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

www.wsj.com...

Faith in Trump wasn't delusional since he WON. Thinking he would lose was what is actually a delusion. And I can see why you have everything backwards, because...Delusions. Cognitive behavioral therapy might help with that.
edit on 23-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Honestly, it seems that the Hillary campaign triggered these people like an MKUltra agent and they are not turned off yet. The movie they have playing in their mind is that Trump is Hitler and Armageddon is coming because of him. Unless these rioting and intolerant people are brought back to reality, the rest of us will have to be dealing with these delusional people. Sad really, and the media and colleges aren't helping bring them back to reality, but are encouraging psychotic behavior.

It is truly a sight to behold and unreal to boot. OBama is the worst offender of them all, even worse than the left media because they say anything he wants. Terrible thing to see a president so far into the toilet of humanity like Obama is.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Faith in Trump wasn't delusional since he WON.

Winning is not evidence of good character. Hitler won an election. Obama won an election. Do you support them both?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Faith in Trump wasn't delusional since he WON.

Winning is not evidence of good character. Hitler won an election. Obama won an election. Do you support them both?

That isn't relevant to having faith in Trump winning though. Trump is a man of good character. OH but he says mean things, yeah there is that.
Hitler had millions of people slaughtered, and Obama drones thousands of children in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya. Trump has never killed anyone... Yet.

So, comparing Trump to cold hearted killers like Hitler and Obama just doesn't wash.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Germans thought Hitler was a man of good character. Obama's approval rating suggests most Americans think he is a man of good character. No-one who has followed Trump's career can possibly think he has a good character. He is selling you out even as you read this.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Germans thought Hitler was a man of good character. Obama's approval rating suggests most Americans think he is a man of good character. No-one who has followed Trump's career can possibly think he has a good character. He is selling you out even as you read this.

It's the exact same environment as 1937. Promise jobs, rise in hate crimes, close off businesses from outsiders, build a wall, isolate those deemed as threats (registry for muslims, deport Hispanics), and the people who love the idea of a cleansing cheer in the streets.

I hope you realize soon that these people do actually strongly believe in white purity. The people you're talking to right now want this to happen. There's just bad people in the world and that's all there is to it. Truthfully, I don't want this representing my country. They're embarrassing and ignorant. They jerk each other off calling people mentally ill while they refuse to have a mature debate (a debate in which you directly proved through the other persons own words that he is hypocrite who chickened out from that truth and went for ad hominem). You won't ever convince them that their behavior is inappropriate. Hell, they openly admit they don't like school. Lol. That pretty much says it all. You're trying to convince people who live 25 years in the past and don't understand that the majority of the population lives next to each other and must have a society, not a rural world where the nearest person is 5 miles away.

These aren't people who can be successful in competitive highly educated environments so who cares? Leave them behind. The sooner you figure that out, the better. Just excel in your engineering, science, business, or medical profession and when they need the knowledge you acquired at college to design and build their computers or give them medical treatment you can just smile and nod. They're entire existence is based off of what well educated people have created and they sht on that. Seriously, you gotta stop caring about them. They're truly useless.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

So if Obama has a good approval rating, and knowing he has killed hundreds of children with drones, then they won't mind Trump at all. It will be just like downtown. Obama is a murdering scumbag pure and simple, and as big a liar as Clinton, not to mention what a gutless coward he is. So if Trump has a bad character about him, Then people should love him just fine, going by your logic.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Rise in hate crimes? Incorrect. The way hate crimes are reported has changed. Obama, AG Holder and a Democratic congress greatly broadened what can be considered a hate crime under the Shepherd Act. We have nothing to go on about increasing or decreasing hate crimes due to that change in definition, and we won't for about 10 years to determine a trend.
edit on 25-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I get it: you hate Obama. Now, what correlation do you see between popularity and character?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join