It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
If Trump is indicted for treason and impeached, some of you will think he was framed.

He could be impeached after the Trump university court case or teflon Don could walk away blameless

That will be his 1st test

His 2nd test may be the blind trust that should be in place for his Trump enterprise organisation,as far as I'm aware his family will take charge and he will have nothing to do with the company while in office but that's not a blind trust

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

If Trump is indicted for treason and impeached, some of you will think he was framed.

He could be impeached after the Trump university court case or teflon Don could walk away blameless

That will be his 1st test

His 2nd test may be the blind trust that should be in place for his Trump enterprise organisation,as far as I'm aware his family will take charge and he will have nothing to do with the company while in office but that's not a blind trust

It could take years to unwind his holdings, making him vulnerable to investigation after investigation. Not only is he a Russian puppet, he is also a CIA puppet, and a puppet of the Republican establishment which controls Congress and can order investigations of his business dealings if he doesn't tow the line!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

a reply to: DJW001

Fixed it for you.

She could be impeached after the Clinton Foundation court case or teflon Hillary could walk away blameless as usual.

That will be her ongoing test

Her 2nd test may be the blind trust that should've be in place for her Clinton Foundation,as far as I'm aware her family took money out to pay for Chelseas wedding and more, she was supposed to have nothing to do with the Foundation while in office but that's not a blind trust.

It could take years to unwind her holdings, making her vulnerable to investigation after investigation. Not only is Hillary a Russian puppet, she is also a CIA puppet, and a puppet of Soros which controls Congress and can order investigations of her business dealings if she doesn't tow the line!

Trump MAGA
edit on 13-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Won't happen, because only idiots think he would be.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach
And yet no evidence in the Op to support the cockamamie theory.
edit on 22-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

" Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? "

Are you trying to be Serious here , or are you Really that Naive ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It doesn't matter what fantasies you have about Hillary Clinton. Trump is the President Elect and his house is not in order. He has essentially confessed to fraud in the Trump University case, he has had foreign diplomats pay for staying at his Post Office hotel, and he had a private phone call with the President of Argentina, where a hotel project of his has been held up by red tape. He is holding on to his elected office by his tiny fingernails.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what fantasies you have about Hillary Clinton. Trump is the President Elect and his house is not in order. He has essentially confessed to fraud in the Trump University case, he has had foreign diplomats pay for staying at his Post Office hotel, and he had a private phone call with the President of Argentina, where a hotel project of his has been held up by red tape. He is holding on to his elected office by his tiny fingernails.

I sense a disgruntled Clinton voter in our midst. Grasping at nothings while Hillary's dirty laundry list of Class C felonies, some class B felonies are just fantasies... HAHAHA! It reminds me of that funny video spoof/satire of Adolph furious over Trump's win.
Good one!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I sense a disgruntled Clinton voter in our midst. Grasping at nothings while Hillary's dirty laundry list of Class C felonies, some class B felonies are just fantasies... HAHAHA! It reminds me of that funny video spoof/satire of Adolph furious over Trump's win.

Wrong! You sense a disgruntled Johnson voter. I sense a sore winner. Face it: Hillary is over. It's Trump's crimes we have to investigate now.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Just sexual harassment, conflict of interest, and a $25,000,000 admission of fraud...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Wrong! You sense a disgruntled Johnson voter. I sense a sore winner. Face it: Hillary is over. It's Trump's crimes we have to investigate now.

Disgruntled that Trump won, I should have been more precise earlier.

Trump's crimes? Beating Hillary, that is the only crime he committed, and it's a crime that deserves celebrating!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Trump's crimes?

You don't consider redlining and fraud crimes?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Just sexual harassment, conflict of interest, and a $25,000,000 admission of fraud...

You really need to take your medicine. You are exaggerating reality. Seriously, seek medical attention.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Dbl post

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You really need to take your medicine. You are exaggerating reality. Seriously, seek medical attention.

So you're okay with rape, redlining, and fraud?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Not worth it. Election is over.
edit on 22-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So you're okay with rape, redlining, and fraud?

You're evidence?

Look the republican Party wouldn't have chosen him if he had some nefarious background. Trump will be President no matter what YOU think Trump has done. No one else is seeing any proof that he shouldn't be President. Get over the election and move on. It's unhealthy to fixate on this.

No Dec. 19th thing is going to install Hillary. Might as well get over it now. Trump is the 45th President. You ludicrous suggestions of wrongdoing by him is just a symptom of your fixations.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Look the republican Party wouldn't have chosen him if he had some nefarious background.

seems to me that trump and his supporters kind of pushed him onto the republican party though, I wouldn't say that they chose him.

besides, let's look at that statement with a little hindsight...
isn't it kind of like saying surely obama is a national born citizen, since well, surely the two parties would have vetted him and discovered if he wasn't....
and how long did the claims regarding his citizenship last, heck, I think they are still out there!!!

edit on 22-11-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You're evidence?

Here:

US Department of Justice, Racial Discrimination in Housing. In 1973 Trump Management Corporation was sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination by not renting to blacks. Trump sued the Justice Department for $100 million for defamation but the defamation suit was dismissed. Trump settled the law suit but was Trump Management was later again charged with continuing to discriminate against blacks.

Trump Towers Litigation. Undocumented Polish workers were used for demolition leading to building of Trump Towers. The workers were paid sub-union wages and many ended up not being paid when subcontractor had financial problems. Workers sued Trump alleging conspiracy to avoid paying union benefits. Suit languished for years eventually settling.

Trump "University" Fraud Suit. NY Attorney General Fraud Action Regarding Trump University. In 2013, NY Attorney General filed a $40 million dollar law suit against Trump for essentially defrauding students who enrolled in his "university." In 2010 Trump dropped the word "University" after receiving a letter from the New York Department of Education accusing him of misleading the public by running an unauthorized school. In a separate action, Trump filed an ethics complaint against the attorney general.

trumpinfo.org...

Innocent people don't settle for $25,000,000,00. In fairness, the statutory rape suit was withdrawn.
edit on 22-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

At least my fantasies aren't delusional. You don't seem to realize Trump spent a pittance against Hillarys billion spent in advertising, he had no celebrity endorsements like Hillary and no media support like Hillary, and he still won big. An outsider at that. He was like a Superman in politics. You can't deny he beat all odds to succeed. Trump will put the Whitehouse and the Government in order, you'll see. You will be as wrong about him as you were about his chances of winning. He's not hanging on by his fingernails, that's the old government system that is hanging on by a thread and will be shredded by Trump to make America and our government great again.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join