It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

I concur with TheKnightofDoom
Where are the MODs?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Yes, Trump should be investigated. Certain information he has leaked or ranted on about seems to have come directly from the desk of Vladmir Putin, so to speak. As well as some other things.

Before the indignant Trump Cultists chime in with their man-child rage, I firmly believe Hillary needs to be in jail for mishandling of the classified information, her ties to the Saudis, as well as the shady Clinton Foundation shenanigans. But Trump should be her cell mate if he is involved in a fraction of what I think he might be.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: brutus61
a reply to: Ahabstar

WOW someone here who actually doesn't have his head stuck up his a$$ only thing I read here so far that deserved a star!

Oh good lord.. dont feed his ego... PLEASE!!

( much love Ahab, my old friend )

She's right, with a fully stroked ego I might say not to vote for Clinton because with the current $20 Trillion debt we can't afford a presidency in exile for her protection from the deplorables.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"i liked wikileaks until they started releasing things that dont coincide with my beliefs". hahahahaha paaaathetic.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So the evil Russians are hacking our election and tilting it towards that pond scum Trump?

What proof do you have it’s the Russians? Those 17 intelligence agencies that says it was? Oh, wait, that was just the man in charge of those agencies that said that. A political appointee already busted once for lying to Congress about collecting data on all Americans. A man who is part of the administration that has covered up for Hillary at every turn and actively suppressed the conservative vote in the last two elections (2012, 2014).

Where is your concern for the massive compromise of the personal data by the Chinese of every person who has held a security clearance in the past 20 years? Instead you have a problem that someone has pulled back the curtain to show us how corrupt one of our candidates really is? Is this really a disservice to America? The emails are not “alleged”, read up on DKIM technology. But then again, the democrats have already shown they know nothing about cybersecurity.

Where are the Trump revelations from WikiLeaks? As Assange said, Trump doesn’t use email and he openly puts everything out there.

I think if you want to find those so ideologically ingrained to ignore the facts you should look in a mirror.

a reply to: WilburnRoach

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
As a long time member of ATS (starting around 2000 with my previous handle), I just have to say that this thread is a glowing example of everything that is wrong with ATS today and why I barely ever step foot in here anymore.

Election time has always been tough, but what I have seen in this thread is nothing short of ridiculously stupid... borderlining on outright insane.

We have an OP full of assumptions, assertions, opinion backed up by absolutely nothing. Then when called out on it, the OP then demands to see proof of other people's replies? The OP wants sources? Are you kidding me? After providing nothing yourself you want sources? This whole thread reads like a how to manual for paid shills!!

Then it gets better with various users replying to each other and insulting each other over what? An opinion about political figures? This site which once held some great exchanges of opposing ideas, amazing debates, fact after fact tossed into people's faces forcing each other to confront truth and come to uncomfortable conclusions based on actual FACTS has now turned into the Special Olympics of mud pie making and mudslinging.

I seriously couldn't even get through this whole thread. SO many of you, and especially the OP, should be absolutely freaking ashamed of yourselves.

The motto here used to be "Deny Ignorance" but it is clear that motto has unofficially changed to "Embrace Ignorance"

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal
As a long time member of ATS (starting around 2000 with my previous handle), I just have to say that this thread is a glowing example of everything that is wrong with ATS today and why I barely ever step foot in here anymore.

Election time has always been tough, but what I have seen in this thread is nothing short of ridiculously stupid... borderlining on outright insane.

We have an OP full of assumptions, assertions, opinion backed up by absolutely nothing. Then when called out on it, the OP then demands to see proof of other people's replies? The OP wants sources? Are you kidding me? After providing nothing yourself you want sources? This whole thread reads like a how to manual for paid shills!!

Then it gets better with various users replying to each other and insulting each other over what? An opinion about political figures? This site which once held some great exchanges of opposing ideas, amazing debates, fact after fact tossed into people's faces forcing each other to confront truth and come to uncomfortable conclusions based on actual FACTS has now turned into the Special Olympics of mud pie making and mudslinging.

I seriously couldn't even get through this whole thread. SO many of you, and especially the OP, should be absolutely freaking ashamed of yourselves.

The motto here used to be "Deny Ignorance" but it is clear that motto has unofficially changed to "Embrace Ignorance"

I first started lurking this site in 2002. Signed up in 2003 (but at the time forgot or simply didn't return) and again in 2005. Over the course of those 14 years, I assure you I have seen the lions share of a dwindling critical thinking demographic. Sincerely some of the brightest names in a lot of different fields used to frequent ATS - not to say they don't now - but it's hard to keep up with the 'Kim Kardashian version of the internet 2.0' ... in fact a lot of the greatest minds of ATS have since passed on a shame to be sure. Also, ATS has always pretty much been rife with leanings come almost every election cycle; its to be expected. Pragmatism is a lost art

More On-topic and to the OP, No he absolutely should not be tried for (and I almost laugh while typing this) "HIGH Treason" as there is no real delineator for treason versus high treason any longer. High treason was relegated to crimes against the state, while treason held the title for petty treason...those 2 distinctions were long deprecated and simply treason is used in the USA....however it seems to me that Canada still recognizes high treason as a separate offense than simply treason...could it be you're from Canada attempting to sway influence on OUR (USA) Politics?

Until Trump commits a crime against the state, I feel confident that he should be in the clear.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
lollllllllllll no absurd

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Two words come to mind reading the last couple of pages "triggered snowflakes".

Amusing

It's nice to know there are investigations ongoing

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
More likely Hillary is going to be indicted for a Treason.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

I agree with your statement.. I am only here to comment on your post..
Good job..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hillary is going up for Treason when they jail her after the clock on Obama runs out, so Obama cannot pardon the spirit cooking witch Hillary.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

Good job..

Star for you. Very insightful comment. The thread was posted for ideological reasons without proof. Sad.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

Good job..

Star for you. Very insightful comment. The thread was posted for ideological reasons without proof. Sad.

I was talking about this part here...

originally posted by: alphabetaone
I first started lurking this site in 2002. Signed up in 2003 (but at the time forgot or simply didn't return) and again in 2005. Over the course of those 14 years, I assure you I have seen the lions share of a dwindling critical thinking demographic. Sincerely some of the brightest names in a lot of different fields used to frequent ATS - not to say they don't now - but it's hard to keep up with the 'Kim Kardashian version of the internet 2.0' ... in fact a lot of the greatest minds of ATS have since passed on a shame to be sure. Also, ATS has always pretty much been rife with leanings come almost every election cycle; its to be expected. Pragmatism is a lost art

Thanks for proving the point..

Also there is no reason for Trump to be up on any charges.. The one who should be up is Clinton.. You do not Wikileaks do you?
edit on 11/11/2016 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You're kidding right?

This is and was a joke long before you posted it.

Get a grip....will ya?

The election is over. Get used to it.

My god....I can't believe the crap that's flying around. It is both amazing and stunning to me.

What happened to all of our brains?

Thank god mine still works...

Use your head ffs...

edit on 11/11/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
If Trump is indicted for treason and impeached, some of you will think he was framed.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Some of us just think you're all triggered snowflakes. Trump charged with Treason.
Time for the cry babies to put on the big girl panties and act like a big person.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Some of us just think you're all triggered snowflakes. Trump charged with Treason.
Time for the cry babies to put on the big girl panties and act like a big person.

Is name calling all you have? Very serious doubts have been raised about Trump's connections to Russia. He must have a powerful reason to keep his tax returns secret. He removed pro-Ukraine language from the party plank. Many of his advisers have Russian connections. You have to be blind not to see that Russia is behind the email "leaks" that influenced the election. When was the last time Wikileaks got such a damaging load of hacked information? Remember the Diplomatic Cables scandal? Who was Secretary of State then? See a pattern? And if Russia can hack classified State Department traffic, what difference does it make if the Secretary uses her own server?

Russia is a nation of chess players. Putin thinks three moves in advance. You've been played. The only reason Trump isn't going to get tried is because CIA has the goods on him too. Watch him fill his cabinet with the same right wing crooks who guided the Bush-Cheney administration.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Is name calling all you have? Very serious doubts have been raised about Trump's connections to Russia. He must have a powerful reason to keep his tax returns secret. He removed pro-Ukraine language from the party plank. Many of his advisers have Russian connections. You have to be blind not to see that Russia is behind the email "leaks" that influenced the election. When was the last time Wikileaks got such a damaging load of hacked information? Remember the Diplomatic Cables scandal? Who was Secretary of State then? See a pattern? And if Russia can hack classified State Department traffic, what difference does it make if the Secretary uses her own server?

Russia is a nation of chess players. Putin thinks three moves in advance. You've been played. The only reason Trump isn't going to get tried is because CIA has the goods on him too. Watch him fill his cabinet with the same right wing crooks who guided the Bush-Cheney administration.

No.
The diplomatic cables were leaked from the closed US SIPRNet, that has no access to outside world, by Bradley Manning, a soldier now serving time for this.

Having your own server with classified information is a violation of Title 18, made even worse because not only was it poorly configured /unsecure, but HRC forced State techs to lower security barriers to the internal State Dept systems so that this badly configured system could communicate with accredited gov systems.

You have been played.
edit on 11-11-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

Did Hillary accuse Trump of treason, can you link that?

How about you link to some actual proof for your claims first, It is your thread afterall.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join